• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free Agent Tracker

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buster Olney said he will bet his farm on Springer to the Mets

Bauer pitching himself hard to the Mets, that will be a massive overpay IMO

as long as they stay away from Lemehiue, I’m good

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buster Olney said he will bet his farm on Springer to the Mets

Bauer pitching himself hard to the Mets, that will be a massive overpay IMO

as long as they stay away from Lemehiue, I’m good

I'd be shocked if Springer doesn't end up in Queens. Makes too much sense not to happen.

I have a hunch Bauer's gonna end up in San Diego with his old buddy Clevenger.

Yanks don't want to go more than 3 years for LeMehieu, he wants 5/$100M. He says he'll take less $ to stay in NY, but not less years. Worries me that someone else will offer him exactly what he wants.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be shocked if Springer doesn't end up in Queens. Makes too much sense not to happen.

I have a hunch Bauer's gonna end up in San Diego with his old buddy Clevenger.

Yanks don't want to go more than 3 years for LeMehieu, he wants 5/$100M. He says he'll take less $ to stay in NY, but not less years. Worries me that someone else will offer him exactly what he wants.

Well a 3 year offer is worse than the token offer they made to Robbie Cano, they absolutely must know the talks don’t even begin until they get to 4 years. What a massive gaffe this will be, I hope they realize how vitally important this guy is to this team

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well a 3 year offer is worse than the token offer they made to Robbie Cano, they absolutely must know the talks don’t even begin until they get to 4 years. What a massive gaffe this will be, I hope they realize how vitally important this guy is to this team

And in true fashion with recent history, his skills fall off a cliff......

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now hearing that if they sign LeMehieu, they can't afford to bring Tanaka back.

WTF

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now hearing that if they sign LeMehieu, they can't afford to bring Tanaka back.

WTF

Jeff Passan said either with or without a DJ signing, he doesn’t see them signing Tanaka because of the price for guys like Drew Smyly, Charlie Morton, et
Think the Yanks were hoping for a 10 per type for a year or 2, but doesn’t look like that’s happening unless Tanaka is feeling real generous

team like the Angels should prob blow them out of the water, they need 5 starters

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff Passan said either with or without a DJ signing, he doesn’t see them signing Tanaka because of the price for guys like Drew Smyly, Charlie Morton, et
Think the Yanks were hoping for a 10 per type for a year or 2, but doesn’t look like that’s happening unless Tanaka is feeling real generous

team like the Angels should prob blow them out of the water, they need 5 starters

Yanks need multiple starters too. To let a guy like Tanaka walk over $$ doesn't sit right with me.

He's also totally gonna stick it up their ass every time he pitches against them. Of that I have no doubt.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yanks need multiple starters too. To let a guy like Tanaka walk over $$ doesn't sit right with me.

He's also totally gonna stick it up their ass every time he pitches against them. Of that I have no doubt.

I agree, their whining over losing the most $$$ seems more than just whining, it’s gonna be greatly reflected in how they don’t spend this winter

If they would have consulted with me the night of the trade, I would have informed them how much damage taking on the Stanton contract is going to cause

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, their whining over losing the most $$$ seems more than just whining, it’s gonna be greatly reflected in how they don’t spend this winter

If they would have consulted with me the night of the trade, I would have informed them how much damage taking on the Stanton contract is going to cause

No doubt. And as good as he was for them last post-season, he's missed something like 60% of their games since he was acquired.

Something that doesn't figure to improve as he ages.

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James McCann on the verge of signing with the Mets for 4 years.

Guess Realmuto will be going elsewhere.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James McCann on the verge of signing with the Mets for 4 years.

Guess Realmuto will be going elsewhere.

I’d never pay a catcher big in a league with no DH, assuming it doesn’t happen in the NL

but McCann over the superstar money JT will get is probably the better move

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. And as good as he was for them last post-season, he's missed something like 60% of their games since he was acquired.

Something that doesn't figure to improve as he ages.

Remember when the Yankees got the better of Jeter? Helping out the Yankees my ass.....

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when the Yankees got the better of Jeter? Helping out the Yankees my ass.....
Jeter still getting the last laugh

probably win a WS before we do again

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steel

macho Camacho documentary on Showtime
Great

forgot how great he was

but what a whack job

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeter still getting the last laugh

probably win a WS before we do again

Yup, knew exactly where to drop off that prison sentence contract......

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steel

macho Camacho documentary on Showtime
Great

forgot how great he was

but what a whack job

Watched it the other night, crazy story and that guy that they interviewed was murdered soon after......Police know nothing like Schultz from Hogan's Heroes......What a shit show.....guy was electrifying though.....I used to die laughing at his outfits.....

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched it the other night, crazy story and that guy that they interviewed was murdered soon after......Police know nothing like Schultz from Hogan's Heroes......What a shit show.....guy was electrifying though.....I used to die laughing at his outfits.....

yeah that guy at the end “yeah shot in the face”

crazy, I loved when he made his buddy dress up as an Indian and dance around the ring with him

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to wonder, outside of the Mets who are the major players for Realmuto? Are the McCann rumors a smokescreen? Make Realmuto panic a bit and lower his asking price?

If the Mets do sign McCann that has to completely tank the Realmuto market no?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to wonder, outside of the Mets who are the major players for Realmuto? Are the McCann rumors a smokescreen? Make Realmuto panic a bit and lower his asking price?

If the Mets do sign McCann that has to completely tank the Realmuto market no?

You would think, I can’t even think of a team, especially your typical big spenders. I guess the Padres always seem to lie in the weeds with some money to spend. I don’t think it’s a smokescreen, the more I hear about McCann, a lotta people seem to think when you consider the salary difference, this is the shrewd move