• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Florida State forms a committee

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laughing would be more appropriate than whining. Just think about it. The fact that the national champion, and by most accounts one of the best teams in college football history, limped off the field with a 2-point win against an 8-4 VT team with Grant Noel at QB is akin to Mike Tyson in his prime needing a split decision to beat a 12-year-old crippled kid.

And lots of players from that team were included in the yahoo report. You really think Miami was dirty as hell throughout the 80s and 90s, and from 2002-2010, but took a break to be squeaky clean during the Butch Davis/Larry Coker days? Allllllllllllllll-righty then.

point not gotten

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thEn HAAAAA! IfA yOU know as much as you seem to, yOu know the NCAA hAs been sniffing VT tOO

Now I know u are making shit up. They have zero on us because we don't cheat. Check our recruiting rankings for proof. Show me something to back it up. You have yet to do it. On the other hand, I have been proven right time and again on here.

LSUfanFloridaAlumni

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Miami cannot even sell out their DAMN home games. That is why the SEC doesn't want them. Shit the ACC might kick those has been cheaters out soon for UCF.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only teAm thAt would bug me leAving the ACC would be FSU.

do you suppose the hokies will sue miAmi AgAin if they dont get An ehCC invite? I meAn their progrAm cAme to life on the coAt tAils of the U. thAts sue worthy, no?

why are all your A's capitalized?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Cane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fact -- VT could win just as many national titles as Miami if it had boosters like Nevin Shapiro and Luther Campbell.

Fact -- Miami's "domination" in its last championship year included a 26-24 win over VT that included a dropped 2-point pass at the end. That was with a team of paid professionals barely beating a team with Grant Noel at quarterback, who completed more passes to Miami than Virginia Tech that day.

Fact -- Miami hasn't brought anything to the ACC other than a name.

FACT: NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS

MIAMI 5 VT 0

True Story

Last edited by a moderator:

IrishFutbol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You are sounding a little butt hurt.

He sounds like anyone else in his position would.

If the only notable thing about anyone's past is Ron Mexico, it's a guarantee they will only live in the future.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the only notable thing about anyone's past is Ron Mexico, it's a guarantee they will only live in the future.

0-2

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

personally, i'd rather look to the future where we're going than have to look back at what we once had, and the far cry that we are from what we once were.

eaterfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
46 - what does fsu forming this committee do to Texas' chance of joining the acc? The two possibilities I see are fsu and va tech leave and the conference isn't really an option for Texas. The other option is it makes the acc desperate and they give Texas everything they want becoming the best option.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
...by what??

You won a title a decade ago...awesome. Am I hurt by your lack of a conference title since joining the ACC or our most recent game?

I am fully aware that VT has had our number as of late and that we have not lived up to our potential since joining the ACC. But you act like 2001 was ages ago.

I like VT. They are our biggest rival IMO.

Mr Cane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
...by what??

You won a title a decade ago...awesome.

Correct, it is awesome!

It is awesome to win a title!

It is awesome to win 2 titles!

It is awesome to win 3 titles!

It is awesome to win 4 titles!

It is awesome to win 5 titles!

I bet if you guys ever win a title, you wont forget about it. You will take pride in the fact.

Quit being such a hater.