• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Florida State forms a committee

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Ga Tech win the ACC recently and don't say because it was removed from the books it didn't happen? Oh and Wake Forest?

Yeah, GT won recently.....

as did Wake Forest....

as did you all.....

As for the other 4 years, we won it.....

We have been the highest ranked team in the ACC at the end of the season every year since we have been here. The year that Wake won the title, we demolished them in their house. Our record in conference:

49-11

The next best is GT at 37-21.

Mr Cane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Didnt realize South Carolina won the ACC championship before.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another pet peeve of mine about the ACC. Swofford sucks at keeping decent bowls with ACC Tie-ins. Aside from the Orange and Chick-Fil-A, the ACC's bowl lineup is horrible. He basically lost the Gator Bowl by not allowing them to pick the team they wanted.

Mr Cane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bowls suck.

Ive been waiting over 20 years for a playoff system.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another pet peeve of mine about the ACC. Swofford sucks at keeping decent bowls with ACC Tie-ins. Aside from the Orange and Chick-Fil-A, the ACC's bowl lineup is horrible. He basically lost the Gator Bowl by not allowing them to pick the team they wanted.

I actually like the Sun Bowl a lot. It is one of the oldest in existence. The B1G-SEC challenge on New Years day (3 head to head bowls, really) is pretty lame though...

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like the Sun Bowl a lot. It is one of the oldest in existence. The B1G-SEC challenge on New Years day (3 head to head bowls, really) is pretty lame though...

I don't know, that's a long trip to have to play basically an away game against a Pac-10 team (unless it's Notre Dame, and ask Miami how that turned out).

Mr Cane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't know, that's a long trip to have to play basically an away game against a Pac-10 team (unless it's Notre Dame, and ask Miami how that turned out).

Ya, the Sun Bowl.

Where its cold and snowing.

And we got spanked cus weve been a horrible team for the last 6 or so years.

anything I forget?

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No....

However, the ACC never wanted us. That is well known. So, fuck them. In addition, we have held the national reputation of this joke conference for the past 7 years all the while DOMINATING. What do we get in return, bitched at for losing OOC games against monster teams. Finally they moved the ACC Champ game out of Florida where Hokie fans can actually go on a week notice, so that is nice, I guess.

ACC fans are annoying. VT sucks, they always lose in the BCS. Here is a clue...BEAT US AND THEN YOU CAN PLAY THERE!!!!

Add in Swofford's inability to go out on a limb for anyone outside of Tobacco Rd. on selection SUnday and I really hate the powers that be in the conference. We have been FUCKED out of the tourney 3 straight years. One is ok, two, is a pattern, three is fucking ridiculous. Swofford gets his babies in, even if VT has beaten them head to head, is ranked higher in the conference and goes deeper in the tourney.

Fuck Swofford

Fuck the Tobacco Rd cabal.

Fuck the jealous bitch original teams who can't stay within two touchdowns of us on the football field.

I would stay, because it is an easy path to a BCS game, but I have ZERO loyalty to the ACC. I have some love for Miami and BC because they came with us. I have some love for Clemson because they were the whipping boy before we came in, but as for the rest....fuck off....

(EDIT: One more thing...hey ACC....YOUR FUCKING WELCOME FOR THE PAST 7 YEARS OF CARRYING THE BANNER!!!!!)

umm, u followed us. remember vt suing the U for going to the acc?

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
umm, u followed us. remember vt suing the U for going to the acc?

I remember the troll Shalala trying to bring Syracuse along with BC instead of VT. Another great decision by the leader of the lollipop guild.

IrishFutbol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Something I've always wondered, how the hell did BC get that third spot?

Mr Cane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It was TIC. ;)

Well all the Yahoos think thats whats gonna happen.

Actually im waiting on conferences to start breaking off from the NCAA. Only a matter of time after the super conferences form.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, GT won recently.....

as did Wake Forest....

as did you all.....

As for the other 4 years, we won it.....

We have been the highest ranked team in the ACC at the end of the season every year since we have been here. The year that Wake won the title, we demolished them in their house. Our record in conference:

49-11

The next best is GT at 37-21.

My point was, you weren't the face of the ACC the past 7 years.

Also, 2006 Wake Forest Finished ahead of you. I'm not denying that you guys have owned the ACC since you have joined basically, but you sound like a damn gay person whining because the penis in his ass isn't big enough.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point was, you weren't the face of the ACC the past 7 years.

Also, 2006 Wake Forest Finished ahead of you. I'm not denying that you guys have owned the ACC since you have joined basically, but you sound like a damn gay person whining because the penis in his ass isn't big enough.

We beat Wake 27-6 that year at their house. That same Wake team won 30-0 in Tallahassee the same said year.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have added more than Miami has thus far.....

for a smart dude youre pretty stoopid. you do realize tv money is the cash cow in cfb, right? and miami delivers there 10X what vt could ever dream. maybe why the acc wisely didnt want vt in the 1st place