• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fix the Cowboys?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought that was the most interesting question I saw posted today...... someone was asked how they would do it ...... Also noticed it was an avoided question.

I thought it would be an awesome topic .....

No going back in the past .....

AS IS RIGHT NOW ... Draft over .... Fix the Cowboys

GO!!!!!

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Fix"? Pretty sure the 'boys have been neutered for quite some time, right?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hire an actual general manager...

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hard to debate dumbass not going to happen answers as well

carry that 1st grade shit to the playground

non football talking motherfuckers

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's there to debate? Jones has done a horrible job with personnel decisions. He may be a good businessman, but obviously his football acumen sucks. He sticks with Jason G. because he can rule over him with an iron fist. He had great success with Jimmy Johnson, but couldn't handle having his ego overshadowed by a football genius.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

By the way, fix the sentence in bold you non writing mother fucker!! LOL.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, fix the sentence in bold you non writing mother fucker!! LOL.

You can kiss my dick and goto that boring ass LONELY Chargers board

sniffle sniffle bitch

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL Your post represents your av well.

Comments about hiring a real GM and letting him do his job are actual "football" comments! LOL

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's there to debate? Jones has done a horrible job with personnel decisions. He may be a good businessman, but obviously his football acumen sucks. He sticks with Jason G. because he can rule over him with an iron fist. He had great success with Jimmy Johnson, but couldn't handle having his ego overshadowed by a football genius.

so the solution is to fire Jerry?

Really he owns the team

Thats not a solution .... Thats a dream .....

which is off topic

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so the solution is to fire Jerry?

Really he owns the team

Thats not a solution .... Thats a dream .....

which is off topic

Well, if it's not a solution, have fun living in football mediocrity for the next decade or so. LOL

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) improve both lines.good and great teams always seem to dominate the trenches. Oline is coming along but I think the Dline is a weakness
2) run the ball. They should have 25-30 rushing attempts every game
3) see #2. Romo should never be throwing it 40 times a game unless it's a big deficit early and you have too . How many times do they have a lead and keep chucking it up. While I'm a big Murray fan if they just ran it more I think they could be a much better team taking pressure off romo and the defense.

Just my two cents

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so boring for us in the playoffs last year, loser.

I'm sorry I was too busy remembering the last time the Chargers won a ring .........

This might take several years to remember :whistle:

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say, do some grading.

What do you grade these corps...

QB -
RB -
WR -
TE -
OL -

DL -
LB -
DB -

ST -

Closer to F gets more work.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) improve both lines.good and great teams always seem to dominate the trenches. Oline is coming along but I think the Dline is a weakness
2) run the ball. They should have 25-30 rushing attempts every game
3) see #2. Romo should never be throwing it 40 times a game unless it's a big deficit early and you have too . How many times do they have a lead and keep chucking it up. While I'm a big Murray fan if they just ran it more I think they could be a much better team taking pressure off romo and the defense.

Just my two cents

Thank you Kevin .... First football answer ..... and a good one :suds:

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What have you done for me lately??? LOL...one playoff win since what, 1996?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense- I think you start with QB. If he is healthy he is a good enough QB . Then you build the OLine- which by all accounts I think they have. I believe its a top 5 Oline in the league. Skilled players- I think we have a top 10 RB , Top 5 ish WR , Top 5ish TE. The other supporting cast is above average as well- T Williams, Escobar, Dunbar, Beasley, Harris. To me it should be a top 5 offense in the league. Numbers can be skewed by how much we have the ball, how much we have to pass, etc.. Im not saying we will average the 5th most yrds. For example Det may finish with more yrds but I think we will have a better offense.

Offensive coaches- Garrett, Linehan, Callahan.

The only thing I see that needs to be fixed is possibly OLINE depth. Nwaneri was a good pick up IMO.

Defensively- I think we need a leader with the absence of Lee. Thats why I wouldnt have minded Vilma or Urlacher. Dont get me wrong here we signed the one with the most upside in MCClain. I just dont see that leader type guy right now. Fans and experts say that Church is that guy. Church has been a one year starter and it was honestly by default. I love Church as much as anyone, but there a lot of Safeties of his caliber.

Playing wise its hard to get any worse than last year on that side of the ball. I think they have 16 guys which are all pretty hungry and have something to prove on the Dline. Im sure they read the press clippings and see where they are rated anywhere from 27-32 by most. I think they really thought if healthy they had some good pieces already on the DLINE. I think thats why they did trade up and get what they were missing most. Many will say we could have had Nix or Coleman. I think we already have that.

LBs- obviously stung by the loss of Lee. If though McClain gets his head on right the LBs should be just fine. I think Wilber and Holleman will battle hard for a starting spot. They have both shown flashes.

Secondary- we will see what Marinelli chooses to do. If he does what his guys want then they will play a lot more man. Claiborne graded out high for a reason. Carr got paid 50 million for a reason. Scandrick is a nice 3rd CB. I like Sterling Moore but I think Phillips or Patmon will take the 4rth spot.

Safety- personally I would like to see the best two athletes back there. I think though Church will start. Hopefully on passing downs they get the best cover guys out there.

Special teams- should be fine

Basically I love this team. I think we have a brutal schedule but who knows. If the offense fails it will be because of the QB or the guy calling the plays. Defensively- I trust Marinelli will do the right thing. I think with health they could be a top 15 unit.