• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fix the Cowboys?

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know the great thing about these boards Pday ..... a decade of fights ..... Yeah me and nick went at it ( several times)
I guess somewhere ...... a mutual respect kicks in and the tinker toys get thrown out the window

I remember all that "Drama" :)

Just clarify the size bottle of Crown

good luck to ya twist Nick drank a bottle on me a few years ago . I lost but I won as I later got a bottle of the beer from Philly and I will be nice and say it was not on my top 10 list :suds:

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the Division between the Boys and the Eagles.

Eli and RG as just broken Qb's and their is no fix.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twist. I'm suprised to see you betting the Cowboys will be better than the Eagles this year. After the draft you felt the season was over and Jerry threw Garrett under the bus. Are you thinking the division is so bad that we still may win it, or did you change your mind? Me, I still feel pretty much the same as I did. We won't be great, but could be as good as any team in this division. I just don't see anyone that I think is a good football team, so why not us?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh seriously? With the defense the Cowboys are going to trot out on the field they will be lucky to get 5 wins with their schedule.

Read jarntts response at the end. What he thinks is very true

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh seriously? With the defense the Cowboys are going to trot out on the field they will be lucky to get 5 wins with their schedule.

I'll take that bet. I guarantee they get at least 5 wins.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twist. I'm suprised to see you betting the Cowboys will be better than the Eagles this year. After the draft you felt the season was over and Jerry threw Garrett under the bus. Are you thinking the division is so bad that we still may win it, or did you change your mind? Me, I still feel pretty much the same as I did. We won't be great, but could be as good as any team in this division. I just don't see anyone that I think is a good football team, so why not us?

I didnt like the draft but ddnt say the season was over ....

And yes I do think the division is THAT bad.

As far as Philly and Dallas goes ..... I think both gave the firepower to compete with anyone in the league ..... sadly I dont think either has the defense to be a "contender"

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember all that "Drama" :)

Just clarify the size bottle of Crown

good luck to ya twist Nick drank a bottle on me a few years ago . I lost but I won as I later got a bottle of the beer from Philly and I will be nice and say it was not on my top 10 list :suds:

haha just a fifth ... season ends right after Christmas and right in tax season .....

I dont have millions to bet LMAO

atleast me and nick live close enough to each other next day delivery wont cost much :lol:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only a Pats fan

Weakest division in the AFC
2nd best Qb in the league and havent done shit with it in how many years?

and talk shit about an NFC East team? The same NFC East you are talking shit about kicked the Pats ass twice in a Superbowl

need tissues?

oh whoops and BTW a team barely winning the NFC East whipped your undefeated Pats

Look for a different division to fuck with chuckles

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We'll in Twist3ds defense the Eagles D was pretty much as bad as the Cowboys D last year. No way a team with a top 10 QB, top 10 RB, top 5 TE, top 5 WR and a possible top 5 OLine wins only 5 games. Plus it's only for about $20 to $30 bucks. Well worth the shit talk and entertainment for me and Twist.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll in Twist3ds defense the Eagles D was pretty much as bad as the Cowboys D last year. No way a team with a top 10 QB, top 10 RB, top 5 TE, top 5 WR and a possible top 5 OLine wins only 5 games. Plus it's only for about $20 to $30 bucks. Well worth the shit talk and entertainment for me and Twist.

amen Nick

Hell it's worth it just for the back and forth banter