• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fix the Cowboys?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong, being on tv doesn't mean they are smart.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To fix Dallas I would do the following...

1. Don't push back money anymore. You just have to bite the bullet and get the cap straight.

2. Have to draft a QB in the first 3 rounds over the next several years for when Romo leaves. Have to keep trying over and over until you land one.

3. Im with Twist3d yet again. I think its time to let Dez go. THere are tons of good WR's in the NFL. Im guessing he's looking for 100 million and it will just destroy the cap and any flexibility. And absolutely DO NOT let T. Smith hit the FA market. That deal should have been done by now.

4. Dont look at things so negatively. Dallas could have EASILY beat Philly in the last game and also think Dallas could have beaten Carolina. THey were so close to being a playoff team and aren't that bad because the Offense is still really good.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To fix Dallas I would do the following...

1. Don't push back money anymore. You just have to bite the bullet and get the cap straight.

2. Have to draft a QB in the first 3 rounds over the next several years for when Romo leaves. Have to keep trying over and over until you land one.

3. Im with Twist3d yet again. I think its time to let Dez go. THere are tons of good WR's in the NFL. Im guessing he's looking for 100 million and it will just destroy the cap and any flexibility. And absolutely DO NOT let T. Smith hit the FA market. That deal should have been done by now.

4. Dont look at things so negatively. Dallas could have EASILY beat Philly in the last game and also think Dallas could have beaten Carolina. THey were so close to being a playoff team and aren't that bad because the Offense is still really good.

Nick while you are here..... Wanna bet a bottle on the season? Just for fun? Best record?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick while you are here..... Wanna bet a bottle on the season? Just for fun? Best record?

We can do best record or the one we loosely talked about months ago. You predicted our Offense to stumple this year and I said we will be top 5. So I'll bet on either one you want: 1. Best record OR 2. Will Philly have a top 5 Offense.

Your call. Shall we agree on a fifth of Crown Royal?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can do best record or the one we loosely talked about months ago. You predicted our Offense to stumple this year and I said we will be top 5. So I'll bet on either one you want: 1. Best record OR 2. Will Philly have a top 5 Offense.

Your call. Shall we agree on a fifth of Crown Royal?

Crown Royal .... Something I can afford LOL I dont have the millions some posters claim they afford

deal

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the bet brother? Best record?

And if I win I might have you send the equivalent in cash to the Cowboys for the resign Dez Bryant fund.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the bet brother? Best record?

And if I win I might have you send the equivalent in cash to the Cowboys for the resign Dez Bryant fund.

HAHAHA lets go cheap

division winner

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if neither wins the division? Just want to make it clear. Also if they tie at, for example, 8-8 is it a push with no tie breakers?

Best record and the deal is done.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if neither wins the division? Just want to make it clear. Also if they tie at, for example, 8-8 is it a push with no tie breakers?

Best record and the deal is done.

Lets go best record minus winning the division ..... tie record team in the play offs wins .... if neither than fuck it .... we just cheers each other to a horrible season

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously?
well....perhaps I'm an old espn poster and remember the drama from yawls last bet.
bottle of sprits most likely works better.

pretty funny all the same :yahoo:

you know the great thing about these boards Pday ..... a decade of fights ..... Yeah me and nick went at it ( several times)
I guess somewhere ...... a mutual respect kicks in and the tinker toys get thrown out the window

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposed experts are siding with Nick but I dont think anyone would be surprised if any of the 4 won the division.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually a bottle is an easy bet
Those that dont know ... friends on facebook always have crazy bets ....

Worst would be me wearing a skins Jersey //// so a bottle bet is a mild bet

Really not a big deal

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposed experts are siding with Nick but I dont think anyone would be surprised if any of the 4 won the division.

Oh seriously? With the defense the Cowboys are going to trot out on the field they will be lucky to get 5 wins with their schedule.