• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Final Four" games, who do you like?

xpuctaqpGT

Modern Major General
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have Germany vs Brasil and Argentina vs Netherlands.

I will be rooting for Germany and Netherlands.

Tuesday's Germany vs Brasil match should be fucking intense!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Netherlands! I wish BOTH Germany and Brasil could lose but gun to my head between those two I guess Germany... But they will have their hands full with the officiating crew

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Germany Argentina were my picks since it started (despite rooting for other teams), I am going to stick with.

Plus Brazil is missing 2 key players I hear.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brazil will be missing its two most talented and most important players and haven't even looked overy impressive with them. I think Germany cruises in this game. Netherlands vs Argentina will be very entertaining. Both have several superb attacking options with pretty solid defense. I think we're going to see a very back and forth game with lots of shots and many goals.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Germany Argentina were my picks since it started (despite rooting for other teams), I am going to stick with.

Those were my picks at the beginning as well.. but now I think it will be Germany/Holland. I am impressed with Dutch coach... Argentine coach tactically is a few steps below. Argentina also missing DiMaria.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Germany should be able to beat Brazil on Tuesday. Neymer's absence should make a difference, though I had Germany going through before the injury.

I like Argentina over Netherlands. Netherlands just never seems to be able to put it all together. Beating Argentina in South America will be difficult.

Argentina is my choice to beat Germany. Weakness in the back defense, will be the undoing of Germany in the World Cup Final.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to say that the road that Argentina was gifted is the biggest reason for their semifinal appearance....

I can't understand outside of Messi(and its not like he's breaking down walls this cup either) how Argentina is this far ahead....

The road/path was a GIFT!!!!

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to say that the road that Argentina was gifted is the biggest reason for their semifinal appearance....

I can't understand outside of Messi(and its not like he's breaking down walls this cup either) how Argentina is this far ahead....

The road/path was a GIFT!!!!

Yes... most analyst´s noted that prior to games being played. Belgium has a good squad, but other than that, have not really played anyone overly difficult.

Messi not breaking down walls? Maybe you are not watching the Argentina games... he carried them on his back through the group stage with Higuain missing in action, Kuhn hurt and DiMaria being ineffective.

Messi 4 goals, set up DiMaria winner vs Switzerland with great run and made run at central Belgium defense before passing off to DiMaria on right who centered the ball for Higuain´s goal.

After James Rodriguez and the German team... he is next best player at this WC.