• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Femurov's All in One 2024 Offseason and Fantasy Season Advice Thread

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 438.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang.

Well that is the one I want to see!
It was tonight...

QB - Tua (11), Will Levis (14)
RB - Bijan (1), Kenny Walker (3), Mixon (4), Rhamondre (6), Brooks (7), Trey Benson (10)
WR - Davante Adams (2), Cooper (5), Kirk (8), Nico (12 Keeper), Hollywood (13)
TE - Njoku (9)
K - Koo (15)
Def - Cincy (16)

QB is a bit weaker than I had hoped. I had to grab 1 at 11, knowing that my 12th was my keeper pick. And then, they dried up with a backup run. Right after I drafted Hollywood, I remembered that I drafted Bijan and should have gotten Allgeier there and he went right before my pick in the 14th. Other than that, I like it. Deep in the meat and potatoes (RBs and WRs) and I like Tua if he can stay healthy. If not, it looks like a streaming QB type team, which I have ridden to the ship before. I was stoked that Bijan fell.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was tonight...

RB - Bijan (1), Kenny Walker (3), Mixon (4), Rhamondre (6), Brooks (7), Trey Benson (10)
TE - Njoku (9)
K - Koo (15)
Def - Cincy (16)

QB is a bit weaker than I had hoped. I had to grab 1 at 11, knowing that my 12th was my keeper pick. And then, they dried up with a backup run. Right after I drafted Hollywood, I remembered that I drafted Bijan and should have gotten Allgeier there and he went right before my pick in the 14th. Other than that, I like it. Deep in the meat and potatoes (RBs and WRs) and I like Tua if he can stay healthy. If not, it looks like a streaming QB type team, which I have ridden to the ship before. I was stoked that Bijan fell.

Bijan!

Better than Lamb IMO

Nice work

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was tonight...

TE - Njoku (9)
K - Koo (15)
Def - Cincy (16)

My only criticism is that as deep as you are in RB and WR, I would have rather seen you invest in TE or QB if not both.

You basically had starting WR and RB after round 4. I think your team would be better if you passed on guys like Ramondre and Kirk for those positions.

You are a trade or 2 away from having a real powerhouse.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 438.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My roster...

QB - Stroud, Cousins
RB - Achane, Mixon, A. Jones, Ford, Steele, Brooks (IR)
WR - Olave, Metcalf, Diggs, Godwin, Amari Cooper, JSN
TE - Freiermuth

His roster...

QB - Mahomes, Purdy
RB - Henry, Dobbins, Spears, Chase Brown, Ty Chandler
WR - Chase, Ridley, DHop, Christian Watson, Jakobi Meyers
TE - Andrews, Kittle

This dude is interested in DK and offered Mark Andrews for him. I told him I need more. I like Ty Chandler (Jones' handcuff), but I still feel like I need more. I think I can even it out in picks, but am I selling myself short thinking about mid round? I feel like Andrews could be a great buy low candidate and I may be buying high by offering DK. But a consistent TE is hard to come by and I don't know why I keep trying to boot the position on draft day and then try to trade for one during the season. Seems to be working out so far, though.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My roster...

QB - Stroud, Cousins
RB - Achane, Mixon, A. Jones, Ford, Steele, Brooks (IR)
WR - Olave, Metcalf, Diggs, Godwin, Amari Cooper, JSN
TE - Freiermuth

His roster...

QB - Mahomes, Purdy
RB - Henry, Dobbins, Spears, Chase Brown, Ty Chandler
WR - Chase, Ridley, DHop, Christian Watson, Jakobi Meyers
TE - Andrews, Kittle

This dude is interested in DK and offered Mark Andrews for him. I told him I need more. I like Ty Chandler (Jones' handcuff), but I still feel like I need more. I think I can even it out in picks, but am I selling myself short thinking about mid round? I feel like Andrews could be a great buy low candidate and I may be buying high by offering DK. But a consistent TE is hard to come by and I don't know why I keep trying to boot the position on draft day and then try to trade for one during the season. Seems to be working out so far, though.

if the starting offer is at metcalf, i would probably not even entertain a counteroffer...

especially with this team, downgrading your best WR(i like Metcalf more than Olave) to Ridley is just WAY TOO EXPENSIVE...

the only counter offer i see is to have him throw in dobbins.... but at this point, i highly doubt that would happen... and i am not sure if you can throw anything else into that deal to make it work...

check if he would do Cooper for Kittle... that works for both of you...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was tonight...

TE - Njoku (9)
K - Koo (15)
Def - Cincy (16)

Did you pick up a QB?

If You Say So Wow GIF by Barstool Sports

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 438.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you pick up a QB?

If You Say So Wow GIF by Barstool Sports
Stashed Fields on my bench before the season started when I put Hollywood on IR. Stashed Derek Carr on my bench before last week when I put Njoku on IR.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the starting offer is at metcalf, i would probably not even entertain a counteroffer...

especially with this team, downgrading your best WR(i like Metcalf more than Olave) to Ridley is just WAY TOO EXPENSIVE...

the only counter offer i see is to have him throw in dobbins.... but at this point, i highly doubt that would happen... and i am not sure if you can throw anything else into that deal to make it work...

check if he would do Cooper for Kittle... that works for both of you...

He might prefer Kittle over Andrews

Would counter Cooper for Andrew’s

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what Cooper current market value is, but clearly not in sync with Watson just yet and he's gonna pop at some point this season while sitting on everyone's bench

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what Cooper current market value is, but clearly not in sync with Watson just yet and he's gonna pop at some point this season while sitting on everyone's bench
Only thing he is popping is his bubble gum

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing he is popping is his bubble gum

He likes to cram a seasons worth of stats in 4 games at some point, but think it's too hard to start him unless you're desperate at this point

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He likes to cram a seasons worth of stats in 4 games at some point, but think it's too hard to start him unless you're desperate at this point
I am desperate in D2 so hopefully you are right. He explodes.

He looks lackadaisical out there. Just not the same attitude and a lot of drops. He looks checked out but I hope I am wrong