• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Advice

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?

Lawrence: 17.85 pts/g
Richardson: 13.62 pts/g

Richardson has the tougher schedule. @HOU, @MIN, vBUF, @NYJ, vDET, @NE, bye, @DEN
Lawrence: vGB, @PHI, vMIN, @DET, bye, @HOU, @TEN, vNYJ

sorry... should have asked if either QB are currently starting... Id much rather have Richardson on my bench than Lawrence... as he has the QB 1 upside with his running... and Mahomes is the safer start than both until Richardson becomes more consistent...

Lawrence is someone i would never start over Mahomes..

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My trade question, well, more of an exploratory question because I haven't decided for sure or not.

I'm thinking about getting some WR help and using Achane as my trade bait. What level of WR return could I expect/should be targeting? Assume the deal is straight up 1 for 1. I figure with Tua coming back, Achane should return to being a solid RB2 even if he's not the game breaker he was last year.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry... should have asked if either QB are currently starting... Id much rather have Richardson on my bench than Lawrence... as he has the QB 1 upside with his running... and Mahomes is the safer start than both until Richardson becomes more consistent...

Lawrence is someone i would never start over Mahomes..
If I trade Lawrence, then I'm looking at starting either Mahomes @LV or Richardson vsHOU next week.

I do feel like Richardson has the higher floor. But he's injury prone & hasn't proven to be a reliable FF start yet.

Mahomes doesn't appear to have a good outlook. Just lost another WR. But his schedule looks slightly better than Lawrence or Richardson. Don't know if I can trust a bounce back the rest of the way

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My trade question, well, more of an exploratory question because I haven't decided for sure or not.

I'm thinking about getting some WR help and using Achane as my trade bait. What level of WR return could I expect/should be targeting? Assume the deal is straight up 1 for 1. I figure with Tua coming back, Achane should return to being a solid RB2 even if he's not the game breaker he was last year.

trading Achane this week is a mystery... i think everyone would want to wait until they see what the offense is when Tua comes back... i dont know what anyones confidence level is about the dolphins offense going forward...

so it would all depend on the offer... i guess right now i have him as a high end RB3... but i would like to think i am lower on him than most...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 819.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would want a solid starting WR in return for him..

McLaurin, Zay, Higgins... someone in that range. One good game with Tua back could increase his value big time, though.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I trade Lawrence, then I'm looking at starting either Mahomes @LV or Richardson vsHOU next week.

I do feel like Richardson has the higher floor. But he's injury prone & hasn't proven to be a reliable FF start yet.

Mahomes doesn't appear to have a good outlook. Just lost another WR. But his schedule looks slightly better than Lawrence or Richardson. Don't know if I can trust a bounce back the rest of the way

i guess it all comes down to your thoughts about Pittman, and how much of a downgrade you think it is to go to mooney...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i guess it all comes down to your thoughts about Pittman, and how much of a downgrade you think it is to go to mooney...
I'm in a pretty decent spot with my WRs... T Hill, McLaurin, D Johnson. With Tua coming back Hill should be viable again.

Mooney has been better than Pittman most of the season. Getting consistent targets.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in a pretty decent spot with my WRs... T Hill, McLaurin, D Johnson. With Tua coming back Hill should be viable again.

Mooney has been better than Pittman most of the season. Getting consistent targets.

So if you don’t even consider Mooney a downgrade then what is stopping you from this trade??

You really ever comfortable starting Lawrence??

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if you don’t even consider Mooney a downgrade then what is stopping you from this trade??

You really ever comfortable starting Lawrence??
Fair point. No. Not at all. lol.