• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Falcons @ Eagles 8:20 EST on NBC

Who Will Win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
41215857_1396187687181192_6360959003324841984_n.jpg

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A game where dumb plays like getting close to a dead punted ball and lining up offsides gave the Falcons too many chances.

It should have been easier for philly.
Yes the Eagles did try to give the game away more than the Eagles did.
Both offenses were bad, Falcons D was good, Eagles D was great and is the reason the Eagles won.

Foles looked like the Foles we know. You all better hope Wentz is under center soon.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes the Eagles did try to give the game away more than the Eagles did.
Both offenses were bad, Falcons D was good, Eagles D was great and is the reason the Eagles won.

Foles looked like the Foles we know. You all better hope Wentz is under center soon.
Not worried about foles. He showed last year that he needs reps and he hasn't really got them yet. Plus the play calling was very conservative. I am pretty sure wentz is close though.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TIL: 20% red zone efficiency is a sign of outplaying the other team.
Aside from a Jones what Falcon can you claim outplayed any Eagle?
One team didn't out play the other. I will say the Eagles D outplayed the Falcons D.

Take the homer glasses off and give it a fresh look.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One team didn't out play the other. I will say the Eagles D outplayed the Falcons D.

Pretty sure Guy was being facetious.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not worried about foles. He showed last year that he needs reps and he hasn't really got them yet. Plus the play calling was very conservative. I am pretty sure wentz is close though.
My opinion on Foles is he can look great at times, but too often he is below pedestrian.

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the play calling was a function more of the line play than anything else.

The playbook opened up a little in the second half, as the OL started to gel. Plus, until Jeffery gets back, they have no one to stretch defenses. Hopefully they start giving Gibson looks in Wallace's spot. Wallace looked like garbage last night.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner.

The Eagles defense is the reason they won the game yesterday and they did so in dominant fashion. Julio Jones is the only guy that did anything and near the end he looked gassed. I see only one weakness in the Eagles defense so far and that is Jalen Mills. He is garbage and was toasted every time the Falcons threw on his side. It was a brilliant defensive performance IMO and they did so without Nigel Bradham.

Nick Foles was garbage and he has shown why he is a backup. Doug Pederson showed why he is a good coach because he shifted gears in the second half and went with more power running to try to take control back. The Eagles missed Alshon Jeffery a great deal. The Falcons showed the pass game zero respect last night and justifiably so because aside from Agholor the receivers did jack shit.

I had the Eagles winning 20-14 based on the fact I thought the Eagles would barely be efficient but the Defense would carry the day.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Ryan continues to be one of the more overrated QB's in the league. Creeping into all-time territory.

The glorified Andy Dalton.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner.

The Eagles defense is the reason they won the game yesterday and they did so in dominant fashion. Julio Jones is the only guy that did anything and near the end he looked gassed. I see only one weakness in the Eagles defense so far and that is Jalen Mills. He is garbage and was toasted every time the Falcons threw on his side. It was a brilliant defensive performance IMO and they did so without Nigel Bradham.

Nick Foles was garbage and he has shown why he is a backup. Doug Pederson showed why he is a good coach because he shifted gears in the second half and went with more power running to try to take control back. The Eagles missed Alshon Jeffery a great deal. The Falcons showed the pass game zero respect last night and justifiably so because aside from Agholor the receivers did jack shit.

I had the Eagles winning 20-14 based on the fact I thought the Eagles would barely be efficient but the Defense would carry the day.

Just don’t understand why they feature a 34 year old 3rd down back coming off injury in the first half. Ajayi would come over an d rip a 9 yard run and would go directly to the bench. IMO Ajayi is who we need to lean on til Wentz returns. Really didn’t understand the lack of carries and featuring Sproles. Sproles is a weapon not a feature back

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just don’t understand why they feature a 34 year old 3rd down back coming off injury in the first half. Ajayi would come over an d rip a 9 yard run and would go directly to the bench. IMO Ajayi is who we need to lean on til Wentz returns. Really didn’t understand the lack of carries and featuring Sproles. Sproles is a weapon not a feature back

That baffled me as well. My only guess is that he wanted to keep Ajayi fresh for the second half and that Sproles being a better receiver would have opened things up more. The problem with that is the pass game received zero respect from the Falcons which made screen passes a bad idea.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though the Rams D is getting all the press this off-season and preseason, the Iggles D is quietly presenting a lot of evidence for great D's when talk is still cheap and actions are the carrier of truth!!

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That baffled me as well. My only guess is that he wanted to keep Ajayi fresh for the second half and that Sproles being a better receiver would have opened things up more. The problem with that is the pass game received zero respect from the Falcons which made screen passes a bad idea.

I doubt Ajayi is 100%.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm trying to tank in the NFL then I'm hiring Steve Sarkisian as my OC and Bob Sutton as my DC. They could take the most talented players in the NFL and go 4-12.

This game was so bad that womens Tennis beat it out in the morning news.