• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone needs to chill and get off Kap's back

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Harbaugh and Kaepernick ruined the 49ers. I feel so bad for gore, justin smith, willis, and vernon davis...

what??!!

stand back and THINK if you can, Harbaugh lifted this team up since 2011. considering what it was in 2010 and the previous 10 years, it might never be matched anywhere in the NFL. it would almost be like the Raiders reaching the AFC championship the next three seasons.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sounds like a pitty fest on here. Sounds like a lot of fans ready to throw in the towel already. There is still hope and they have the players to get it done. They need the Bay behind them right now not against them. I am disappointed some fans booed them at home on Thanksgiving in front of a National Audience. With all the great things the Giants have done living on the edge to comeback some fans and some of the media still don't get it. It's up to the 49ers now to fight through this adversity. 49ers Pride.
Go 49ers !!

agree!

the team must move on and play well against the Raiders. if we lose the next game...............

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just heard that Colin Kaepernick did not complete a pass that traveled more than 10 yards in the air against the Seahawks.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Harbaugh and Kaepernick ruined the 49ers. I feel so bad for gore, justin smith, willis, and vernon davis...

Dude, the 49ers didn't even sniff the playoffs for 10 years without Harbaugh. He got us there the past 3 years.

Do you think the Patriots are a perenially successful team? Over the past 3 years we are exactly the same as the Patriots, two NFC championship losses and one Superbowl loss. Not bad.

49ers: Giants (NFCC loss), Ravens (Superbowl loss), Seahawks (NFCC loss) -> all eventual Superbowl winners
Pats: Giants (Superbowl loss), Ravens (AFCC loss), Broncos (AFCC loss)

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what??!!

stand back and THINK if you can, Harbaugh lifted this team up since 2011. considering what it was in 2010 and the previous 10 years, it might never be matched anywhere in the NFL. it would almost be like the Raiders reaching the AFC championship the next three seasons.

Overreaction is the order of the day. We are probably the east level-headed fan base in all of pro football. I'm not saying that is necessarily a bad thing, but it sure does show up every time we lose a game.

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh is a great coach and is the reason we've been relevant. No way he should go, but he is going to go at this point. The FO doesn't like him.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh is a great coach and is the reason we've been relevant. No way he should go, but he is going to go at this point. The FO doesn't like him.

Harbaugh deserves better, but the writing has been on the wall for a while now. Any thoughts on who we should bring in? I hope it is some offensive genius. Or maybe keep Fangio by offering him the head coaching position and then pry away Mark Helfrich from Oregon to be our offensive coordinator. But will Helfrich leave Oregon for the NFL if he is not being offered a head coaching position?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
tough situation, most NFL HC's don't last too long and yes our 'window' with Harbaugh is likely over.

But no guarantees on the next HC and should he lose games, 'everyone' will say "I told you we should've kept Harbaugh". :-)

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really no clue who they would want. Guaranteed it won't be someone as "intense" as Harbaugh. This FO can't handle someone who is strong willed, so expect some stoic non-emotional coach. I think next year is looking bad for this team, to be honest. Not trying to be negative but with Gore most likely leaving and Kap as the QB, not sure how we move the ball. Regardless of the coach.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really no clue who they would want. Guaranteed it won't be someone as "intense" as Harbaugh. This FO can't handle someone who is strong willed, so expect some stoic non-emotional coach. I think next year is looking bad for this team, to be honest. Not trying to be negative but with Gore most likely leaving and Kap as the QB, not sure how we move the ball. Regardless of the coach.

We can't move the ball this season with Gore, so I don't think it will be some great loss if he leaves after this season.

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once he leaves we have no one to run the ball. Hyde can try but he's no Gore. Gore is in the top 10 rushing this season last time I checked. I can't imagine this season without him. We would have 4 wins. He might not be as great as years past, but that has a lot to do with teams forcing Kap to throw and eliminating him. Even still he's done decent.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once he leaves we have no one to run the ball. Hyde can try but he's no Gore. Gore is in the top 10 rushing this season last time I checked. I can't imagine this season without him. We would have 4 wins. He might not be as great as years past, but that has a lot to do with teams forcing Kap to throw and eliminating him. Even still he's done decent.

He's averaging less than 4 yards per carry. Some of that is because opposing teams don't respect our ability to pass deep (or pass at all, LOL) and some of it is because of our offensive line is not as good as years past, but some of it may be that he has just lost a step or two.

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He still a threat though. Regardless if the stats he's the only part of our offense teams worry about. Once he's not there they can pretty much do whatever they want. Unless we change the scheme. Who knows of that will even work.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He still a threat though. Regardless if the stats he's the only part of our offense teams worry about. Once he's not there they can pretty much do whatever they want. Unless we change the scheme. Who knows of that will even work.

Hopefully Hyde can step up. It's probably time for Gore to go anyway. As far as NFL running backs go, he's already beyond the expiration date. I hope he gets a good contract from some other NFL team because I love Frank Gore and he's been a great Niner. I think he should make the Hall of Fame.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hopefully Hyde can step up. It's probably time for Gore to go anyway. As far as NFL running backs go, he's already beyond the expiration date. I hope he gets a good contract from some other NFL team because I love Frank Gore and he's been a great Niner. I think he should make the Hall of Fame.

IMO Hyde has already shown he can play well in our offense.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Kap is fine. he had a very bad game it happens. Most blame should be on Roman and how he can't make adjustments. Also he doesn't put our players in the best position to win a game anymore. I have no idea what he is doing.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will continue to stay off of Kap's nuts until the end of the season. I didn't get to see the game so not much to comment on but this: There will be changes after this season after seeing the comment by York about the game. One thing that might stop this is if the 9ers win out and somehow make a deep playoff run. I will wait and see and make my comments about player/coaching changes after the season ends. On to to the next game.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I will continue to stay off of Kap's nuts until the end of the season. I didn't get to see the game so not much to comment on but this: There will be changes after this season after seeing the comment by York about the game. One thing that might stop this is if the 9ers win out and somehow make a deep playoff run. I will wait and see and make my comments about player/coaching changes after the season ends. On to to the next game.

yep, it isn't easy to replace Kaep whether now or even the next off-season. however, do think we seriously evaluate QB's in the next draft. IF we draft one, he won't just take over as starter, but be groomed to start. Point is we won't keep depending on Kaep.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, it isn't easy to replace Kaep whether now or even the next off-season. however, do think we seriously evaluate QB's in the next draft. IF we draft one, he won't just take over as starter, but be groomed to start. Point is we won't keep depending on Kaep.
I mentioned that in a prior post somewhere. It would be good to have a potential with a clipboard and a vet back-up on the roster. Gabbert and Johnson don't thrill me at all.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have faith that Baalke seriously looks at QBs in every draft. He wouldn't be doing his job properly if he isn't looking at every position.