• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone needs to chill and get off Kap's back

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The days of a QB single handily leading there team to a SB are over, and they probably never really existed. You need a good to great D a solid Run game and a QB who can make plays when needed and limit turn overs.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually thought he did a little better in staying in the pocket during the Saints game. The results really didn't show it but it seemed like he made an effort to step up in the pocket. You can't take away his running completely because its a big part of the threat with Colin Kaepernick but I agree, he needs to become more polished in the pocket.

If his receivers didn't drop a ton of catchable balls that game yesterday isnt even close we win by a TD or more.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday where Kap did what he could. Not his fault that his receivers had 9 drops and Boldin had 9 of them. IF u at least cut half of the drops saints don't come back. 7 of the 9 were either on 3rd down or TD plays. That hurts big time. Crabtree, VD and Boldin need to stop with the drops. I do think the Oline played better yesterday.

Big win yesterday.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday where Kap did what he could. Not his fault that his receivers had 9 drops and Boldin had 9 of them. IF u at least cut half of the drops saints don't come back. 7 of the 9 were either on 3rd down or TD plays. That hurts big time. Crabtree, VD and Boldin need to stop with the drops. I do think the Oline played better yesterday.

Big win yesterday.

Those third down drops were killer. I remember some of those as easily catchable balls. I think VD's back is still bothering him and he is not 100%

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those third down drops were killer. I remember some of those as easily catchable balls. I think VD's back is still bothering him and he is not 100%

We really deserved to lose because of our miscues, especially those drops. Luckily, we were able to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat, with a little help from future soccer player Perrish Cox. LOL.

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when Kaepernick went bonkers running over the Packers in that playoff game two years ago???

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Kaepernick never on sidelines studying defense? Too busy modeling the flat bill I guess? Makes me sick!

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying it. Colin Kaepernick is the worst thing to happen to the 49ers in the past four years.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Kaepernick never on sidelines studying defense? Too busy modeling the flat bill I guess? Makes me sick!

That's what Brown and Stubblefield just eluded to on the postgame. Why isn't Kap looking at films. Instead he has that shitty grin on the sidelines wearing a cap.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The days of a QB single handily leading there team to a SB are over, and they probably never really existed. You need a good to great D a solid Run game and a QB who can make plays when needed and limit turn overs.

:agree:

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh and Kaepernick ruined the 49ers. I feel so bad for gore, justin smith, willis, and vernon davis...

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a pitty fest on here. Sounds like a lot of fans ready to throw in the towel already. There is still hope and they have the players to get it done. They need the Bay behind them right now not against them. I am disappointed some fans booed them at home on Thanksgiving in front of a National Audience. With all the great things the Giants have done living on the edge to comeback some fans and some of the media still don't get it. It's up to the 49ers now to fight through this adversity. 49ers Pride.

Go 49ers !!

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a pitty fest on here. Sounds like a lot of fans ready to throw in the towel already. There is still hope and they have the players to get it done. They need the Bay behind them right now not against them. I am disappointed some fans booed them at home on Thanksgiving in front of a National Audience. With all the great things the Giants have done living on the edge to comeback some fans and some of the media still don't get it. It's up to the 49ers now to fight through this adversity. 49ers Pride.

Go 49ers !!

I am being serious, I admire your optimism.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
You can't play the QB position with football QB in the single digits. That can't be fixed. Most people see he'll never be any good now. The rest will come around eventually.

The guy's Aaron Brooks with better speed.

Reefer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh and Kaepernick ruined the 49ers. I feel so bad for gore, justin smith, willis, and vernon davis...

Wow. This is an embarrassing post IMO. Harbaugh ruined the 49ers? I miss the days of Erickson (9-23) and Nolan (18-37) and Singletary (18-22). And Vernon Davis? I dunno what is going on with him, maybe he bought a bunch of stock in himself, or he is just tanking since he didn't get the new contract he wanted, but I don't feel bad for him at all. He's been a ghost this season. They played like shit tonight. It seemed like they were intimidated on offense. Kaep was terrible, those INTs were atrocious, 1st) had time and a good pass is 20yd comp 2nd) he stepped up and then instead of scanning, he ran out right into trouble and made a terrible pass.

Kaep wasnt the only issue tonight, the O-line was soft, we could not run the ball, receivers were getting open (more Stevie please), the new stadium obviously gives them zero home field advantage. As bad as the offense was tonight, and they were pathetic, the defense continues to have brain farts. How many times did Russel dump a pass of for a huge gain. Moeaki and Turbin alone accounted for 110 yards because someone forgot their assignment or was just not paying attention. They are missing both all-pro MLB, Vernon Davis is MIA, Crabtree needs some stickum, Cully is garbage, Boone has been terrible and this team is just not good enough anymore to overcome Kaep's shortcomings, especially against a team like Seattle.

On the bright side, Lynch continues to impress, Borland is a beast (is he likely is special teamer next year?), Tank got some PT and made some plays. There is a lot of good young talent on the defensive side of the ball

Last thought, when the hell is the FO going to realize this team needs a legitimate kick returner. They let Ginn go and have just tried to throw whoever back there, instead of realizing its an important need.

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. This is an embarrassing post IMO. Harbaugh ruined the 49ers? I miss the days of Erickson (9-23) and Nolan (18-37) and Singletary (18-22). And Vernon Davis? I dunno what is going on with him, maybe he bought a bunch of stock in himself, or he is just tanking since he didn't get the new contract he wanted, but I don't feel bad for him at all. He's been a ghost this season. They played like shit tonight. It seemed like they were intimidated on offense. Kaep was terrible, those INTs were atrocious, 1st) had time and a good pass is 20yd comp 2nd) he stepped up and then instead of scanning, he ran out right into trouble and made a terrible pass.

Kaep wasnt the only issue tonight, the O-line was soft, we could not run the ball, receivers were getting open (more Stevie please), the new stadium obviously gives them zero home field advantage. As bad as the offense was tonight, and they were pathetic, the defense continues to have brain farts. How many times did Russel dump a pass of for a huge gain. Moeaki and Turbin alone accounted for 110 yards because someone forgot their assignment or was just not paying attention. They are missing both all-pro MLB, Vernon Davis is MIA, Crabtree needs some stickum, Cully is garbage, Boone has been terrible and this team is just not good enough anymore to overcome Kaep's shortcomings, especially against a team like Seattle.

On the bright side, Lynch continues to impress, Borland is a beast (is he likely is special teamer next year?), Tank got some PT and made some plays. There is a lot of good young talent on the defensive side of the ball

Last thought, when the hell is the FO going to realize this team needs a legitimate kick returner. They let Ginn go and have just tried to throw whoever back there, instead of realizing its an important need.

i agreed with everything you said except cully being garbage. want to explain what culliver has done wrong???

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Hanz and Franz got to Kap too. We are gonna pump you up. Those arms to big to throw accurate. He loves to show off those guns but they are useless for being a qb. Ok for Patrick Willis, not for Colin Kaepernick.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm saying it. Colin Kaepernick is the worst thing to happen to the 49ers in the past four years.

sorry but I disagree, this is way too strong a statement. but not surprising following a big loss, fans start pointing fingers everywhere, and flying off the handle.

Kaep isn't a top NFL QB but we all knew that. he has done good things and it could've been much worse the last three seasons. we should know that cause prior to Harbaugh, we had a string of lousy QB's.