• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Enjoy it

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These opportunities don't come every year. Doesn't matter what the Hawks core is made up of, might not make it back here again any time soon just because of how hard it is.

Celebrate and party today and enjoy the ride. Win or lose it was a hell of a journey this year and nothing short of a miracle comeback in this game can top that wild GB finish.

Time for me to start setting up for our party. Got ribs to prep and a house ready.

I won't be back here until at least tomorrow so those staying online during the game do some extra rooting for me.

Go Hawks!

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I got up at 6 am eastern to start smoking two pork shoulders, so I will be entertaining during the game as well and not hanging around on the net.

Definitely enjoying the moment, but I'm pretty convinced we'll be back here a few more times in the RW era. I'm sure Dolphins fans thought the same way 30 years ago, but I'll remain optimistic that our young core will keep up the team on top and contending year in and year out. Great time to be a Seahawks fan, especially for those of us older guys (I'm 43) who have seen so many lean years.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best of luck to the Seahwks. Hoping they can get another one this year.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope your Defense plays lights out like last year. I am a NFC west fan and it's a different style of football that's for sure.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking to my son about this yesterday. I was telling him how I hope he is really enjoying this, he'll be telling his kids about RW, the LOB, the greatest coach in Seahawks history, the greatest owner in Seahawks history etc.

I rooted 20 years for this team before they made it to their first SB, he is 21 and has seen them in the SB 3x now. Opposite of the Ms where he doesn't know anything but failure for that team, this team has pretty much been good his whole sports watching life.

enjoy this...

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite the two week break taking seemingly forever, I'm actually pretty relaxed today. I think it probably helps that they won it last year. That doesn't mean the game itself won't leave me a nervous wreck if it's close the whole time, but there's not the pent up anxiety that came with rooting for a first championship win. I actually got some sleep last night. I didn't get any before last year's Super Bowl.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't take it for granted, fellas. Many of us are cursed with love for a team that has zero ambition to go after a Super Bowl. This is incredibly special and you shouldn't forget how fortunate you are.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Minnytonka fan here...0-4 in SBs. Your damn right these chances don't come around often. Shed the nerves and "seek-n-destroy" today. One never knows when your team will get back to the big dance again.

GL2 both teams today.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ug, I was planning enjoying this. However, I woke up with a stomach bug. It has wrecked me. No beer, no food. Just sipping on some vitiman water during the game.
:sick::puke:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant stop pacing around my house.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ug, I was planning enjoying this. However, I woke up with a stomach bug. It has wrecked me. No beer, no food. Just sipping on some vitiman water during the game.
:sick::puke:

I was sick as a dog last SB. Hope you get better as the day goes on.:suds:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite the two week break taking seemingly forever, I'm actually pretty relaxed today. I think it probably helps that they won it last year. That doesn't mean the game itself won't leave me a nervous wreck if it's close the whole time, but there's not the pent up anxiety that came with rooting for a first championship win. I actually got some sleep last night. I didn't get any before last year's Super Bowl.

I'm with you on that one. Last year i had to somehow occupy myself with chores because i found myself pacing back and forth waiting for the game. Today has been a much more relaxed day. Once the game starts, those nerves will kick into high gear.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a nervous wreck last year... this year? well... pretty much the same. So blessed to be a part of this last couple of years, because we all know about the terrible pains Seattle fans have to deal with for a long long time.

I'm going to live it, love it, and enjoy every moment of it today.

GO HAWKS!!

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scored a Lynch jersey today i helped my buddy and his wife move in the summer and they stayed at my place for about a month he offered me some rent and i told him NOOOO! they brought me over the jersey and my favorite bottle of Scotch!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I said you all should take the time to enjoy being here today. There are no givens in these games. I said all week it was going to come down to the last play and could go either way. And you never know if your team will ever get here again. Ask Dan Marino about that.

Tip your cap to the Patriots. They played a great game and overcame turnovers and other momentum changes and moved the ball down the field in the 4th quarter when it mattered.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I said you all should take the time to enjoy being here today. There are no givens in these games. I said all week it was going to come down to the last play and could go either way. And you never know if your team will ever get here again. Ask Dan Marino about that.

Tip your cap to the Patriots. They played a great game and overcame turnovers and other momentum changes and moved the ball down the field in the 4th quarter when it mattered.

Yep. There's a reason those guys have won four titles under Belichick and Brady. They took what we were giving them and running with it.