• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 22, SUPERBOWL LVI (56), NBC, TV, Cincinnati Bengals @ Los Angeles Rams, SoFi Stadium, Sunday, 02/13/2022, 3:30 PM, PST

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that interference hold on Kupp by 55 in the red zone on NFL films presents super bowl recap. It shows it up close and it's definitely a interference you can see 55 with his right hand pull on Kupp's jersey and even turn him back a bit. Then the interference one in the end zone had Skowronek and Kupp being held

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that interference hold on Kupp by 55 in the red zone on NFL films presents super bowl recap. It shows it up close and it's definitely a interference you can see 55 with his right hand pull on Kupp's jersey and even turn him back a bit. Then the interference one in the end zone had Skowronek and Kupp being held
There was also holding and DPI against Henderson on 2nd down, so had the refs called that, there is no questioning the 3rd down call.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i mean, after Kupp changed direction to finish the route he wasn't able to separate because of it... it literally impeded his progress to a degree.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got back from vacation... watched Super Bowl and went to bed right away and had to get up early Monday so finally getting around to saying congrats (I disconnect on vacations).

Congrats on the Super Bowl win, enjoy it. Happy for Stafford getting a ring. Think the Von Miller mid season pick up sealed the deal, the defensive front was very dominant at times. OBJ acquisition helped as well.... if he did not get hurt do not think game is close at the end. His TD catch was a thing of beauty. Kupp was awesome as expected... happy for him as well, plays the game as it should.

Enjoy defending the Lombardi Trophy.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone want to place a percentage number for the Rams repeating next year?