• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 17, The Los Angeles Rams @ The New York Giants, MetLife Stadium, Sunday, 12/31/2023, 10:00AM, PST

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, the Niners are going to rest some players and the Rams are going to work on some things. Rams have position 6 secured despite if they win or lose because they have the tie-breaker over Seattle who lost today. The area of interest will be special teams which are the worst in the league. Don't be surprised if McVay does rest Stafford after a half and Wentz plays the second half. We will def see Williams sit alot as well!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, for as bad as some aspects of the team has been, if you asked anyone before the season if the Rams would make the playoffs, almost no one would’ve said yes.

So, this season should be considered a huge win regardless.

I was expecting the Rams to be vying for a top 10 pick, which is where they were at the bye.

So, kudos to McVay and Co for turning it around.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, for as bad as some aspects of the team has been, if you asked anyone before the season if the Rams would make the playoffs, almost no one would’ve said yes.

I was expecting the Rams to be vying for a top 10 pick, which is where they were at the bye.

.Me of course, had them gaving a good season

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought they were better than they were being given credit for, but the playoffs is a nice upside.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams are talking about going for the win next week. Ought to be interesting to see how that develops!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Rams and Browns are the 2 teams in each Conference no other team should want to face.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Browns are the capable team in the AFC that can beat Baltimore.

Rams/Browns Super Bowl

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Almost no one" If anyone thought that the Rams would make the playoffs, they needed to be drug tested!!!

yes I expected about 5 wins, so as you said it was a great year and anything more is a bonus, yet now that we are here dam it we might as well make a run in the playoffs!

unfortunately we have the worst special teams in the league and our DB unit isnt far from being the worse! This team gives up waaaaaaay to many big plays!

But hey you never know, get lucky one game, play great in another and you're right there with a chance at going to SB!!

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Almost no one" If anyone thought that the Rams would make the playoffs, they needed to be drug tested!!!

yes I expected about 5 wins, so as you said it was a great year and anything more is a bonus, yet now that we are here dam it we might as well make a run in the playoffs!

unfortunately we have the worst special teams in the league and our DB unit isnt far from being the worse! This team gives up waaaaaaay to many big plays!

But hey you never know, get lucky one game, play great in another and you're right there with a chance at going to SB!!
I did.

Just needed food health.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Browns are the capable team in the AFC that can beat Baltimore.

Rams/Browns Super Bowl
I would also put Buffalo on that list in the AFC as well. They’re getting hot at the right time and catching a team in Miami that can’t avoid the injury bug, especially now with Chubb likely done for the season.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet