• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Eagles vs Giants

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,086.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was the equivalent for Philly of banging a "slump buster". Sometimes you need that to get your mojo working again, right?

slumpbuster.jpg
:pound:

Never that.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pump those brakes.....it happened vs probably the worst team in the NFL....
He can't, it's Philly homerism at large. It's all he knows. He's been a fan now for 16 months he knows his shit and what the hometown media spew.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The majority of Eagles fans recognize the limits of this team. You are focusing on the several that take homorism to a whole new level.
Majority? I question that.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is that?

Oooooh.... you mean that we got a star franchise young QB who went 14-15 on third downs. Yup... we are stupid lucky. I know all you guys were desperate for Wentz to have an off game. But he didnt. He looked like an MVP tonight.
You are such a tool sometimes. This was a game thread and I was posting during the game. I was referring to the pass Wentz threw when his arm got hit and the ball was up for grabs and Agholor came down with it.

The reason there are so many threads about "wentz poor play" is because you are so easy to troll.

And Wentz did look good. But let's not forget it was against possibly the worst team in the league.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are such a tool sometimes. This was a game thread and I was posting during the game. I was referring to the pass Wentz threw when his arm got hit and the ball was up for grabs and Agholor came down with it.

The reason there are so many threads about "wentz poor play" is because you are so easy to troll.

And Wentz did look good. But let's not forget it was against possibly the worst team in the league.

I completely know I’m easy to troll. I’ve admitted that before. I get your post but I think you took it a tad too seriously. You know I have respect for you brother (except your Eagles hate)