• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles finally got their rb

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn’t work like that sir
Adding more depth, doesn't improve the depth?

Odd stance by you. They didn't even do it in a flimsy way. They added veterans and rookies.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see the Eagles corner backs as the weakness of the team. I see them as an area of high potential but could struggle as a whole if the wrong batch of guys are chosen to start.

The biggest worry for me with the Eagles is the depth at DE. Graham and Barnett have both been battling injuries the last couple years. Need to rely on them staying healthy. I have always liked Curry but I don't want to rely on him as a starter and a heavy amount of snaps if Graham or Barnett go out for any extended period of time. Beyond that it's complete unknowns with the Eagles needing at least one of them to step up and establish themselves and I don't necessarily see it. Would feel much better if they still had Steven Means or if they just gave Bennett a new deal.

I agree with this. While the Eagles lack great talent at corner, they are like 6 deep with young guys who have started playoff games and should be OK there. My concern is they are now a little thin at DE. They do have Brandon Graham, Derek Barnett and Vinny Curry at DE, but after that it gets thin in terms of players with experience. They will need someone like Josh Sweat, Shareef Miller, Joe Oastman, or Daeshon Hall to step up and provide some minutes and depth.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hating the cowboys has been the national past time for Eagle & Washington fans. Been that way for a very long time.

Me? I don't hate the teams, but I sure do dislike 99.9% of their fans here on the hoop.

Yes, I hate made up rivals that are just imaginary symbols like Stars and you hate real human beings.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I hate made up rivals that are just imaginary symbols like Stars and you hate real human beings.
hating the cowboys has been the national past time for Eagle & Washington fans. Been that way for a very long time.

Me? I don't hate the teams, but I sure do dislike 99.9% of their fans here on the hoop.

8cd56f15c59bedd91a7ad3b20d16455c.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty straightforward.

Jordan Howard > Josh Adams
Desean Jackson > Mike Wallace

Then they also used 2nd round picks on Sanders and Arcega-Whiteside at those positions.

Clement wasn't healthy and neither was Mack Hollins and that just improves the bottom of the roster.

Even the depth at TE is better because Goedert isn't a rookie.

That isn't adding depth. That's swapping players. I'll give you it's an upgrade but not added depth.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said dislike....you were the only one saying the word hate.
And please...enough with the angry man. Just because I more often than not elect to avoid your constant bull shit here on the hoop makes be pretty darn smart

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL needs it's own toilet bowl or penalty box for when these threads inevitably become one in the same.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's just a few....maybe they should be restricted to their team board.
LOL....PE1 would hardly post if he only had access to the eagles board

Thats funny @NWPATSFAN and whats to like about that @steelerssb ?
I post Eagles shit on the NFL Eagles site. Theres like 4 people who post here.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats funny @NWPATSFAN and whats to like about that @steelerssb ?
I post Eagles shit on the NFL Eagles site. Theres like 4 people who post here.

Do you ever tire of getting slapped around by the entire hoop community. Even your other horse shit eating brethren clown on you.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Very good Dline, maybe the best in the NFL.
*1 good LBer on a team that places almost no value on LBers. Haven’t drafted one in the first round in decades and only 2 in the 2nd in decades.
*2 good safeties one of them really good.
*A slew of mediocre corners.

The Eagles have to have a nice pass rush to cover for their mediocre corners... I agree on that. Some young talent that needs to have someone step up in the CB rotation. Pretty solid across the board at every position but EVERY team has a weakness and the Eagles weakness is definitely CB.
And when it comes to O they really desperately need that kid from Penn State to be a big spark. Not a big fan of Smallwood or Clement and we will see if the kid from Chicago is good or if he keeps declining. Eagles could have a big year but a lot of that hinges on the kid from PSU and a cornerback stepping up big time. Until then I don’t know.

Safeties are questionable as well, there's no way around that
Mediocre LB can and will be a problem if the pass rush and run D has an off day
Running game is questionable

Those are 3 huge red flags going into TC

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I posted it for you. A lot of talent on the Eagles and I haven’t seen a power ranking yet having them below 4. Does that mean anything in the long run? No. But they have a lot of depth and a lot of excellent players.

There's talent on the Eagles but I wouldn't say a lot unless these older vets they brought in found the miracle of youth. I can think of some excellent players but a lot is a stretch.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's talent on the Eagles but I wouldn't say a lot unless these older vets they brought in found the miracle of youth. I can think of some excellent players but a lot is a stretch.
Are you saying PE1 may be misinformed again?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Safeties are questionable as well, there's no way around that
Mediocre LB can and will be a problem if the pass rush and run D has an off day
Running game is questionable

Those are 3 huge red flags going into TC

I think we have excellent safeties? I don’t see any problem at all and is a strength.

I agree with the LBer take but Philly just doesn’t value the position. They haven’t for decades. We usually have two on the field and one of them is good. We will see if any FAs we signed step up.

Jordan Howard will be interesting but it is a question and that’s why I say a lot is riding on Miles Sanders. They really need him to be good.

I can’t fathom your issue at safety especially when we have one of the best in the league???

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying PE1 may be misinformed again?
On certain things IMO, mainly the entire D backfield.

Unfortunately jerseyhawk is very wrong about our safeties. It’s a top 5 unit in the entire NFL. I really don’t get his take on that cause we have one of the best in the entire NFL.
And I wasn’t wrong about the CBs. It’s the biggest weakness on our team.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have excellent safeties? I don’t see any problem at all and is a strength.

I agree with the LBer take but Philly just doesn’t value the position. They haven’t for decades. We usually have two on the field and one of them is good. We will see if any FAs we signed step up.

Jordan Howard will be interesting but it is a question and that’s why I say a lot is riding on Miles Sanders. They really need him to be good.

I can’t fathom your issue at safety especially when we have one of the best in the league???

Best in the league? These guys were roasted for most of the year last season. They played a bit better by the end of the season but nothing special. All of them are question marks going into TC.