• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post Free Agency Eagles' Mock Draft

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don’t see this team grabbing LB in the first two rounds....even as I think they should consider it.

I agree ... I think that if anything they will look for a good hitting/tackling Safety later in the draft who can serve as a Hybrid combo of Safety and LB. An upgrade to a Nate Gerry "type".

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor: Howie will make a lot of moves, including a trade with the Jets swapping picks, and picking up Darron Lee, who will likely be the replacement for Jordan Hicks. Lee was a first round pick of the Jets in 2016, and is still on a rookie contract. If the Eagles keep him, they can resign him, or let him go and get another compensatory pick next year. I kind of like it. We don't have to worry about playing a rookie MLB, but could still add a draftee late in the draft. I like Howie's approach to this draft by trading for veterans, and using draft picks for the near, and long term future.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lee's only signed through this year ... I'd take him though as long as the cost isn't too high.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the draft Rey... Risner would be a solid if not spectacular addition in the 1st, which is OK. I'm not as keen on Polite, I know the process messed with him a bit, but at this point I like Oshane Ximines at that spot a little more... maybe doesn't have the same first step but is a more advanced pass rusher IMO, could come in and provide Nickel pass rush right away in a similar role that you have for Polite.

I love the Jennings pick in the 4th, but I don't think he'll last that long. If he does, that will be one of the steals of the draft. Mack is good value in the 5th and I kind of see him as an Eagle too.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lee's only signed through this year ... I'd take him though as long as the cost isn't too high.

Agreed on cost. With that said...his one year left fits the “test the water” approach this team is taking more and more. If he works well he gets another contract. If not it just goes toward the comp formula.