• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post Free Agency Eagles' Mock Draft

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling we will be getting Duke. Just my gut. I can see us trading a sixth rounder and Clement or something. I predict by tomorrow afternoon Howie will make a big splash again. I noticed the three teams interested, two are from the AFC. I wonder if that helps us?

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is the most polished for sure. I only mentioned Metcalf earlier due to his triangle numbers. He is a risky pick. Boom or bust. Noe that Howie and joe filled the holes, the BPA is the way to go.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is the most polished for sure. I only mentioned Metcalf earlier due to his triangle numbers. He is a risky pick. Boom or bust. Noe that Howie and joe filled the holes, the BPA is the way to go.
Metcalf isn't as good a prospect as Alshon was and should be a second round pick. Good long speed, but he cuts like he's in mud.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling we will be getting Duke. Just my gut. I can see us trading a sixth rounder and Clement or something. I predict by tomorrow afternoon Howie will make a big splash again. I noticed the three teams interested, two are from the AFC. I wonder if that helps us?
Would be nice to have someone in the backfield that can take it to the house.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Metcalf pegged to the Bills.
Would go well with Allen, but at some point that offense would need a way to move the ball morr efficiently and consistently than just big plays.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would go well with Allen, but at some point that offense would need a way to move the ball morr efficiently and consistently than just big plays.
I think Shady is still performing well for the Bills. They just don't have planking receivers.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Metcalf's agility drills were worse than Tom Brady's. That would scare me a good deal if I were using a high pick on him. The size and 4.33 40 is great and all, but you can't just burn everybody on go routes at the NFL level. Eventually you have to use other skills to free up or rack up YAC. I also worry about his injury history ... having so little body fat looks great on twitterverse, but it can also lead to getting dinged up easier as well.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will either be a late 1st, or early 2nd.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What round does he go? First or second?

I'd take him at 25 all day long. There's no weaknesses in his game ... the only question was his long speed and he ran a sub 4.5 at the Combine.

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team still doesn't have a starting right guard at this point. In fact big V is your only depth at this point. (I know we have pryor and mailata but they didn't even dress last year so i have a tough time seeing them going from 52, 53 on the roster to first 11) And there is no one left in fa that you could imagine as a starting guard.
I've got to believe that will be addressed early.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team still doesn't have a starting right guard at this point. In fact big V is your only depth at this point. (I know we have pryor and mailata but they didn't even dress last year so i have a tough time seeing them going from 52, 53 on the roster to first 11) And there is no one left in fa that you could imagine as a starting guard.
I've got to believe that will be addressed early.
There's some plug and play guys throughout the first 4 rounds. Big 10 and SEC linemen. I'd like to see them add a guy that can be our center of the future and start him out at guard. Someone like Jenkins or Benzschawel. They would be good interior depth once Brooks comes back.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I can see a 4th round pick for OL depth. I think we also need another DT, DE, S, WR, RB, and LB, in no particular order.

HuskerNGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I would really like to see us start taking LBs with some higher picks. Its becoming more and more a need than in the past with how backs are used to catch the ball. Honestly on our team at the moment we have know one that can guard Kamara. Which a lot of teams have that problem but still. We need two sideline to sideline LBs in todays game. I like bradham but he needs a PIC next to him. I don't think they do but if Bush fell to us I'd love to snag him

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I would really like to see us start taking LBs with some higher picks. Its becoming more and more a need than in the past with how backs are used to catch the ball. Honestly on our team at the moment we have know one that can guard Kamara. Which a lot of teams have that problem but still. We need two sideline to sideline LBs in todays game. I like bradham but he needs a PIC next to him. I don't think they do but if Bush fell to us I'd love to snag him

Agree on Bush. White would be great, but I doubt Howie can move up high enough to draft him.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those looking at LB, keep an eye on Minnesota's LB Blake Cashman ... dude can play inside or outside. Likely 2nd rounder.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradham is the linebacker. If we're not in dime we can use grugier-hill or worrilow to cover backs. How often do we use three?

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradham is the linebacker. If we're not in dime we can use grugier-hill or worrilow to cover backs. How often do we use three?
Paul Worrilow is great against the run, but, the Falcons only used him on running downs.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul Worrilow is great against the run, but, the Falcons only used him on running downs.

That’s a really good point. I believe that was what fed some of the (slight) hype I saw when good news on his recovery was reported.

I think he could get used much more as a third LB on the rare times we aren’t in Nickel/Dime. Maybe there is some hope he can spring into a coverage back, but I don’t see that.

Most of the time they only have 2 LBs out there. And I think they are somewhat fine with running Bradham and Gruiger Hill out there. But I also think they absolutely grab LB in the draft.

I just don’t see this team grabbing LB in the first two rounds....even as I think they should consider it.