• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Backfield Touches

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
250 isn't a magic number, I think Montgomery's usage and productivity will be higher than all those guys mentioned so far.
Nagy gave Howard 250 touches and he didn't even like him. I honestly don't see Montgomery (who I like) getting more touches. Cohen (who Nagy liked) didn't really garner more touches. Nagy has his plan. And I feel his plan is to be unpredictable.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nagy gave Howard 250 touches and he didn't even like him. I honestly don't see Montgomery (who I like) getting more touches. Cohen (who Nagy liked) didn't really garner more touches. Nagy has his plan. And I feel his plan is to be unpredictable.
Nagy gave Howard 250 rushes. 20 catches too. And, like you said, didn't even like him. Montgomery should get more, but 250 is a safe bet. Even if they throw more it will just lead to more scoring opportunities for the whole backfield.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Carson and Penny getting 200 each. Penny will get too many touches for Carson to get 250.

Ingram could get 250, but Gus and the others could cut into that and the offense won't be that good overall.

I could see Peyton Barber getting 250 considering the competition, but who knows what a new coaching staff will think of the backfield.

250 isn't a magic number, I think Montgomery's usage and productivity will be higher than all those guys mentioned so far.

Seattle very rarely changes things up. They got back to having a bellcow last year in Carson, and I doubt Penny is going to mess that up.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nagy gave Howard 250 rushes. 20 catches too. And, like you said, didn't even like him. Montgomery should get more, but 250 is a safe bet. Even if they throw more it will just lead to more scoring opportunities for the whole backfield.

And more scoring opportunities for the opposing offenses after their defenses get those turnovers.