• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles finally got their rb

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wondering when the Eagle fans might stop whinning about injuries.

They're not even close to being anywhere near the most injured team over the past five years.

Even last year where they want to claim how decimated they were there was still over 1/3rd of the teams who sent more players to the IR. Plus one other team the Seahawks who had the same amount.

NE won the SB and had only two less. Not to mention they lost almost their entire rookie class.

Oh and I'm still waiting for them to tell us when did they need to start a WR as a DB? I guess they just prefer to eat shit sandwiches while complaining and whinning.

Report: The Most Injury-Prone NFL Teams of the Last Four Seasons | SportFacts

It's all about scouting, adding the proper talent for depth and coaching them up. NE is the best at this.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all about scouting, adding the proper talent for depth and coaching them up. NE is the best at this.

Some of the same idiots who whined about injuries decimating them also pounded their chests on how much depth they have.

Is that even possible:scratch::crazy:

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember Seattle's backfield blowing 5 late game leads and giving up the third most passing yards in the league. Yeah, they're no Kam and Earl but damn. I'll stick with Seattle.

Half of Seattle's RBs were injured as well to go along with a fat and out of shape Penny for 3/4 of a season and a 7th round draft pick carrying the load. Still ranked first in rushing. Clement sucks, Sproles is up there in age, Sanders is an unknown at this point and Howard's numbers have gone down and his fumbles went up last year.
I'll take Chris Carson and an in shape Penny if he's not fat again.

I'm not going to say they're a phenomenal group when the TE2 avg 2 rec per game. Give me 60 to 70 rec then yes, I'll say they are the best TE combo in the league. Like I said Ertz top 3 and a solid group.

Again you keep trying to turn back to last year as if it has any relevance heading to this year given the circumstance of the injuries last year. Even then this same secondary both advanced further in the playoffs last year and won the Super Bowl the year prior. Meanwhile the Seahawks are honestly in the midst of a rebuild/reconstruction. Seahawks aren't a bad team. I think they are a playoff team and a large part of that is because I see Pete as a top 2 HC and Wilson as at top 5 QB. But beyond that it is a roster that still re-configuring. The Eagles have a better roster from top to bottom right now.

What is a better TE duo than Ertz and Goedert? From a talent standpoint I think it is the best TE duo in the league since Gronk & Hernandez although neither Ertz or Goedert are on the level that Gronk was.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please stop with the injury excuses, my God. Every team goes through that.

A lot of guys have talent and abilities that don't pan out. Not saying Goeddert is in that category, but I bet you drank the kool aid when the Eagles moved ahead of the Cowboys to nab him and now think they have the best TE duo and one upping the Cowboys in the draft. A lot of young players have stand out OTAs, TC and preseason but I want to see more when the games matter. Teams game plan for Ertz, not Goddert at this moment.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on the better RBs and depth.

Thing is with Goedert is I'm not banking on some blind faith potential. Every time he was given a chance during his rookie year he performed. He has shown he has the ability to be a factor on this pro level if he is thrown the ball. It's up to the Eagles coaching staff now to get him more involved which I full expect them to do so.

And I hope you are right and teams don't game plan for Goedert at all. Will be a major mistake for them..

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing is with Goedert is I'm not banking on some blind faith potential. Every time he was given a chance during his rookie year he performed. He has shown he has the ability to be a factor on this pro level if he is thrown the ball. It's up to the Eagles coaching staff now to get him more involved which I full expect them to do so.

And I hope you are right and teams don't game plan for Goedert at all. Will be a major mistake for them..

There's only so many balls to go around.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again you keep trying to turn back to last year as if it has any relevance heading to this year given the circumstance of the injuries last year. Even then this same secondary both advanced further in the playoffs last year and won the Super Bowl the year prior. Meanwhile the Seahawks are honestly in the midst of a rebuild/reconstruction. Seahawks aren't a bad team. I think they are a playoff team and a large part of that is because I see Pete as a top 2 HC and Wilson as at top 5 QB. But beyond that it is a roster that still re-configuring. The Eagles have a better roster from top to bottom right now.

What is a better TE duo than Ertz and Goedert? From a talent standpoint I think it is the best TE duo in the league since Gronk & Hernandez although neither Ertz or Goedert are on the level that Gronk was.

Well yes, you use last years team plus offseason moves and draft to formulate and opinion on this years team. There are some red flags, question marks and good things about the Eagles.
Seattle's quick rebuild/retool is done. They have a team that can compete and hope the young defensive backfield now with a season and a half in their pocket take that next step.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't get me wrong, I did see some good things but I want to see more. If he doubles his rpa, at 45ypg and 5-7TDs plus Ertz's usual numbers than yes best TE duo.