• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles finally got their rb

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do they have depth or did a few injuries derail their system?

Goal posts
go <
no
go>

Every team suffers injuries but every now and then it gets out of control. I don’t ever remember a team having to start a 6th and 7th CB. Yes, injuries happen and it’s a cry baby move to blame loses on them. But when Dak Prescott who has had like two 300 yard games in two years throws for 450 yards you have a little excuse, no? If the dominant Pats lost by one in the playoffs and Brady was hurt the game before I’d think that it’s ok to whine about an injury.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do they have depth or did a few injuries derail their system?

Goal posts
go <
no
go>

Nobody has 7 shut down cornerbacks and have I ever said how much I hate that fucking retarded platitude “Goal posts moved”.
Can you ever have a normal conversation without being a jerk off?
*First it’s the Eagles have no depth.
*Then it’s PE1 is lying NFL.com rated them as the most talented team in the league
*Then it’s PE1 moves the goalposts
*Then it’s “You have no depth if you can’t field 7 shut down CBS”

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be. Though I hate the Cowboys they have a legit shot.
hating the cowboys has been the national past time for Eagle & Washington fans. Been that way for a very long time.

Me? I don't hate the teams, but I sure do dislike 99.9% of their fans here on the hoop.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s coming and I’m surprised you’re clinging onto n to the trolls now jerseyhawks

Not at all. I and others have questions about this team and I want to read the article to see how they came up to their conclusion.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody has 7 shut down cornerbacks and have I ever said how much I hate that fucking retarded platitude “Goal posts moved”.
Can you ever have a normal conversation without being a jerk off?
*First it’s the Eagles have no depth.
*Then it’s PE1 is lying NFL.com rated them as the most talented team in the league
*Then it’s PE1 moves the goalposts
*Then it’s “You have no depth if you can’t field 7 shut down CBS”

Please stop

You've been proven wrong more times than anyone on this board.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you always such a miserable fuck. When you are starting your 5th and 6th CB and 3rd Safety what do you expect. Every fucking day you have something me BS to start. We lose a pro bowl MLB, an All PRo LT, our Star QB, and a bunch of others and still win the SB

need a tissue, gordito?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. I and others have questions about this team and I want to read the article to see how they came up to their conclusion.

Well I posted it for you. A lot of talent on the Eagles and I haven’t seen a power ranking yet having them below 4. Does that mean anything in the long run? No. But they have a lot of depth and a lot of excellent players.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gil Brandt stated only the obvious of a few players but didn't go in depth on anything.
I'm good with saying the Eagles should have a good offense if Wentz can move the ball in the first half consistently. The real question is on the defense. LB's are ok and that's being nice with the backfield as a whole being a big question mark.

*Very good Dline, maybe the best in the NFL.
*1 good LBer on a team that places almost no value on LBers. Haven’t drafted one in the first round in decades and only 2 in the 2nd in decades.
*2 good safeties one of them really good.
*A slew of mediocre corners.

The Eagles have to have a nice pass rush to cover for their mediocre corners... I agree on that. Some young talent that needs to have someone step up in the CB rotation. Pretty solid across the board at every position but EVERY team has a weakness and the Eagles weakness is definitely CB.
And when it comes to O they really desperately need that kid from Penn State to be a big spark. Not a big fan of Smallwood or Clement and we will see if the kid from Chicago is good or if he keeps declining. Eagles could have a big year but a lot of that hinges on the kid from PSU and a cornerback stepping up big time. Until then I don’t know.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see the Eagles corner backs as the weakness of the team. I see them as an area of high potential but could struggle as a whole if the wrong batch of guys are chosen to start.

The biggest worry for me with the Eagles is the depth at DE. Graham and Barnett have both been battling injuries the last couple years. Need to rely on them staying healthy. I have always liked Curry but I don't want to rely on him as a starter and a heavy amount of snaps if Graham or Barnett go out for any extended period of time. Beyond that it's complete unknowns with the Eagles needing at least one of them to step up and establish themselves and I don't necessarily see it. Would feel much better if they still had Steven Means or if they just gave Bennett a new deal.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you always such a miserable fuck. When you are starting your 5th and 6th CB and 3rd Safety what do you expect. Every fucking day you have something me BS to start. We lose a pro bowl MLB, an All PRo LT, our Star QB, and a bunch of others and still win the SB
You are the miserable fuck.

The Eagles are the best team in the league, 31 other teams' fans tremble about it all offseason, and somehow you can't accept our superiority and laugh at our lessers.

Get a grip, man.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eagles were uber talented with the dream team
Lol no.
All those dudes sucked, like the smart eagle fans said at the time.

But Howie learned a lot so it was well worth it!:humble:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do. I wouldn’t have a problem with Dallas being #1. They are loaded with talent all over that team.
:pound:
The Cowboys got ran all over and humiliated on that side of the ball.

They have a lot of growing up to do.

Not a smart football team and they kept the same coach to just extend the plateau.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol no.
All those dudes sucked, like the smart eagle fans said at the time.

But Howie learned a lot so it was well worth it!:humble:
TBH, your season hinges on wentz.
Your team with wentz last year was all over the place. Certainly not a contender. Caught fire late.
Now you need to put it together, and keep it together.
Wentz also has to stay healthy, and return to form, no fall back. Lot of question marks

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBH, your season hinges on wentz.
Your team with wentz last year was all over the place. Certainly not a contender. Caught fire late.
Now you need to put it together, and keep it together.
Wentz also has to stay healthy, and return to form, no fall back. Lot of question marks
Sure Wentz could MVP and we could dominate. The offense is certainly in place to do that.

But it's a well built team with great coaching and great talent in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

There's not a better team in the league for any backup anywhere to come into.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure Wentz could MVP and we could dominate. The offense is certainly in place to do that.

But it's a well built team with great coaching and great talent in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

There's not a better team in the league for any backup anywhere to come into.
again, said that last year, and erratic play all over

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, said that last year, and erratic play all over
It was up and down until they got spanked by the Saints. There was a lack of depth offensively at the skill positions. Carson didn't even play until week 3. Not really comparable.

All the lack of depth on the offense was addressed very successfully. They made sure not to have the same problems. Have to give it to them for identifying the weakness and over-correcting for it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was up and down until they got spanked by the Saints. There was a lack of depth offensively at the skill positions. Carson didn't even play until week 3. Not really comparable.

All the lack of depth on the offense was addressed very successfully. They made sure not to have the same problems. Have to give it to them for identifying the weakness and over-correcting for it.
Sure u can spin it that way

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure u can spin it that way
It's pretty straightforward.

Jordan Howard > Josh Adams
Desean Jackson > Mike Wallace

Then they also used 2nd round picks on Sanders and Arcega-Whiteside at those positions.

Clement wasn't healthy and neither was Mack Hollins and that just improves the bottom of the roster.

Even the depth at TE is better because Goedert isn't a rookie.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty straightforward.

Jordan Howard > Josh Adams
Desean Jackson > Mike Wallace

Then they also used 2nd round picks on Sanders and Arcega-Whiteside at those positions.

Clement wasn't healthy and neither was Mack Hollins and that just improves the bottom of the roster.

Even the depth at TE is better because Goedert isn't a rookie.
Doesn’t work like that sir