• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Eagles @ Cowboys

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but this year the are not going to go far IMO. The potential is there.....give Wentz a #1 receiver and this offense is completely different. The Cowboys did not have to do too much to stop the Eagles receivers. The drops did not help either.

Bro, 6 drops that hit their hands. 2 inside the 5. Led the league in drops and were in the top 3 in drops so far this year. Got to get this kids some weapons.

Dak had some struggles this game but he delivered when it counted. Hit Dez with a GORGEOUS pass. Made some some MONEY 1st down runs. Dallas is a legit contender.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what was it....all but 5 passes were 10 yards or less.
Seemed more the eagles took what Dallas was giving

Because the Eagle receivers could not get open. They got zero separation. He took what they were giving because the Eagles receivers could not make them do anything different.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still saying the play of the game was the PHENOMENAL offensive pass interference on Williams.

Man, almost had another pic in the 4th too. So so so soooooooo close to sealing the win with that pick.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles have a good defense and a heck of a young QB. That's a great foundation

So, it is the year 1999 all over again.

We have Andy Reid's hand picked disciple and protégé calling the same Andy Reid plays with a young dynamic QB drafted #2 overall and a great defense.

Those team wasted all those great defense years with James Thrash, Todd Pinkston, Freddie Mitchell, and countless others WR rejects.

If they don't go out and get a receiver in the offseason, it will be the same results as those wasted years.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say bad, but rookie like at times

I can agree with this. At times during the game I thought he looked lost. He made some really stupid throws too.....just like Wentz did against the Vikes. Good defenses will make you struggle that is for sure.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the TRUTH about the game. My wife is a jinx and I gave her the credit card to leave for the ENTIRE game. She walked in the house RIGHT when we throw the negative 7 yard pass. Everything crumbled from their. Right when she walked in I turned to my son and said, "We lost". Boom!

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's not it...it's was the eagles game plan and was working well for 3 QTR's

And 4th qtr adjustments are where great coaches are separated from good coaches. Pederson coached like a rookie. Everyone in the stadium knew that screen was going to Sproles. I called it before the snap. What made the play call even dumber was it called for center to pull.....the hobbled center that everyone knew could not run. It was a bonehead play call.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And 4th qtr adjustments where great coaches are separated from good coaches. Pederson coached like a rookie. Everyone in the stadium knew that screen was going to Sproles. I called it before the snap. What made the play call even dumber was it called for center to pull.....the hobbled center that everyone knew could not run. It was a bonehead play call.
good game plan and wouldn't you know...I give the Dallas D some credit

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree with this. At times during the game I thought he looked lost. He made some really stupid throws too.....just like Wentz did against the Vikes. Good defenses will make you struggle that is for sure.
Both those QB's are only going to get better. The good news for Dak is he should have Zeke and that OL together for the next 6-7 years...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And 4th qtr adjustments are where great coaches are separated from good coaches. Pederson coached like a rookie. Everyone in the stadium knew that screen was going to Sproles. I called it before the snap. What made the play call even dumber was it called for center to pull.....the hobbled center that everyone knew could not run. It was a bonehead play call.

It wasnt boneheaded... it was atrocious. It was a game losing play call. Freaking kneel on it and win.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good game plan and wouldn't you know...I give the Dallas D some credit

They do deserve credit. They showed the Eagles receivers zero respect as it should be. The Eagles do not have receivers that will put any fear in a secondary.

Xander

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,545.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Dak played fine. He made a few poor throws under pressure, but I've seen Tom Brady do that. I thought he was trying to force it to Dez to often early, and it looked like Dez broke off a few routes on him, but in the 4th quarter, he got back to spreading the ball around and he won the ballgame. If that's the worst for a rookie QB, I'll take it all day long
Bravo!

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We have Andy Reid's hand picked disciple and protégé calling the same Andy Reid plays with a young dynamic QB drafted #2 overall and a great defense.

Those team wasted all those great defense years with James Thrash, Todd Pinkston, Freddie Mitchell, and countless others WR rejects.

If they don't go out and get a receiver in the offseason, it will be the same results as those wasted years.

Didn't they have T.O.:scratch:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off of today's game, Eagles fans should cease calling Dak a dink and dunk passer.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not think the Eagles will make the playoffs. They have zero weapons on offense. Can anyone name a team in the NFL that will need to game plan to stop our receivers?

If you can stop Sproles, apparently there isn't much more in the terms of offense. The receiving core is pretty poor!

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Matthews and Agholor have been mostly disappointing

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're suggesting there were better plays being called on the other side, that could have changed the game the other way? I think both teams played and called plays based on what they thought they were given. Both had higher percentage opportunities and missed them. The screen to Sproles was to catch the Dallas D on their heels, but didnt work cause Lee blew it up. Sometimes the better team just makes the play