• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles-Bears MNF Thread

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I dress up in make up, football pads, and a jersey to go to a game....you guys have permission to kill me.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone see the video of Andy Reid in the pass, punt, and kick footage? That was piss your pants funny.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone see the video of Andy Reid in the pass, punt, and kick footage? That was piss your pants funny.

Agreed, he looked like he just stepped out to tape that last week. That dude never got laid in school, guaranteed!

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the Eagles taking another L.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is it for Andy Reid. That team has to much talent to be this bad, and that has to reflect poorly on the coach.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Good result for us. The Eagles scare me. I think we can run on them at will, but their offense is exactly the type of speedy, quick-strike unit that we don't match up all they well against. I'm much rather face Atlanta or TB, or even the Cowboys.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good result for us. The Eagles scare me. I think we can run on them at will, but their offense is exactly the type of speedy, quick-strike unit that we don't match up all they well against. I'm much rather face Atlanta or TB, or even the Cowboys.

The Falcons scare me. I don't think we match up well with them either. They kicked our ass the last time we played them. I think the 2 wild card teams are most likely going to be the Lions and Falcons. There will be no easy wins.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which last time are you referring to? Last season? they won by a FG after an error by Clements.....

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Which last time are you referring to? Last season? they won by a FG after an error by Clements.....

Yeah, it was two years ago when they destroyed us, and Dre Bly made the worst play in the history of the league.

Atlanta doesn't scare me that much (at least, no more than any playoff-caliber team does). We can stop the run and they don't have the array of offensive threats that Philly does. I'm scared of shoot-outs, and I think we can keep the Atlanta offense in check better than Philly.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it was two years ago when they destroyed us, and Dre Bly made the worst play in the history of the league.

Atlanta doesn't scare me that much (at least, no more than any playoff-caliber team does). We can stop the run and they don't have the array of offensive threats that Philly does. I'm scared of shoot-outs, and I think we can keep the Atlanta offense in check better than Philly.

In my opinion Clements beat him with his bonehead play. Took a while to get over that loss lol

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh ok, if it was that one, then yeah, that was was terrible.... I actually forgot about that game til you said it.

Hill was exploited tremendously....(which started to get Alex back his job and maybe confidence?)

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
In my opinion Clements beat him with his bonehead play. Took a while to get over that loss lol

The Clements play was pretty bad, but somewhat understandable (the offense had been terrible, so I don't fault him for trying to return it). Bly started celebrating at our 25 while we were trailing by over 20. I've never lost it watching football the way I did at that moment. My wife had to leave the house, and contemplated divorce.

NFL Videos: Bly interception and fumble

SportsGuy305

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This game frustrated me a lot. Once again the Eagles got out coached and looked terrible. The front 4 could not get any pressure on Cutler ALL game and Castillo still never blitzed anyone, which lead to Philadelphia having 0 sacks. The offensive line looked horrid, every time Vick dropped back for a pass he got hit. Philadelphia still has to play the Giants again, the Packers, the Patriots, and also the Jets. It's not looking good right now for the Eagles, moves need to be made ASAP.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This game frustrated me a lot. Once again the Eagles got out coached and looked terrible. The front 4 could not get any pressure on Cutler ALL game and Castillo still never blitzed anyone, which lead to Philadelphia having 0 sacks. The offensive line looked horrid, every time Vick dropped back for a pass he got hit. Philadelphia still has to play the Giants again, the Packers, the Patriots, and also the Jets. It's not looking good right now for the Eagles, moves need to be made ASAP.

I had the game on while doing other stuff during the second half. They really didn't get any sacks? Against Chicago? That's incredible.

SportsGuy305

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I had the game on while doing other stuff during the second half. They really didn't get any sacks? Against Chicago? That's incredible.

Nope not one. The Eagles' front four could not get to Cutler in the first half and the coaches made no defensive adjustments.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope not one. The Eagles' front four could not get to Cutler in the first half and the coaches made no defensive adjustments.

And there's a lot of talent on that front. Brandon Graham is been real quiet.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Babin didn't get anything? When was the last time a Martz offense didn't give up a sack?