• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure we'll have a thread and at least update per round.... maybe if we're lucky enough we can get a bandit/joe grading recap??

@canesandfinsfanatic , @averagejoe

;)

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure we'll have a thread and at least update per round.... maybe if we're lucky enough we can get a bandit/joe grading recap??

Would be great.. but it is tough to grade a dynasty draft/ team. Never know what the future will bring

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tommorow is do or die for me on my promotion, so ive been scarce, someone will have to fill me in tommorow night, on what i missed this week

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've been kind of busy lately. But I appreciate the plug. I agree with Ram, dynasty teams might be tougher to grade. (Plus dynasty leagues are not my specialty.)

tommorow is do or die for me on my promotion, so ive been scarce, someone will have to fill me in tommorow night, on what i missed this week

Hope things go well, SP.
Did you tell them that fantasy football sharpens your organizational skills, and enhances your ability to extract statistical data?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been kind of busy lately. But I appreciate the plug. I agree with Ram, dynasty teams might be tougher to grade. (Plus dynasty leagues are not my specialty.)

Hope things go well, SP.
Did you tell them that fantasy football sharpens your organizational skills, and enhances your ability to extract statistical data?

truthfully, my boss asks me fantasy questions all the time

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont want the boss upset with your advice.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finalizing a couple more things as I type fellas. Did we decide if we wanted divisions or not? As it stands, I have 13 regular season games, each team playing the 13 others 1 time. Playoffs begin week 14, with 6 teams making it. Playoffs would then be weeks 14, 15, and 16. Week 17 always seems to be a throw away week for many teams so to me it isn't a true representation of your fantasy squad that got you to the championship. Thoughts?

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, when trying to set the number of years for future trading of picks, I could only set it to "0". This means we can only trade the current year we are in for draft picks. If I put it to anything more than "0", the league becomes premium and it costs money to run. Sorry fellas. Looks like we can only trade draft picks for the upcoming draft of the season we are in.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, when trying to set the number of years for future trading of picks, I could only set it to "0". This means we can only trade the current year we are in for draft picks. If I put it to anything more than "0", the league becomes premium and it costs money to run. Sorry fellas. Looks like we can only trade draft picks for the upcoming draft of the season we are in.
So be it.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
League should be a full go fellas!!!

I set the draft time for tomorrow at 6pm. That should give everyone the rest of the day tomorrow to do any additional research and prep in case the picks start coming in fast and furious.

If you guys have time, please go over the settings just to make sure I didn't miss anything that we discussed. And if you find something please post it. I work til noon tomorrow so I will have plenty of time to make changes if need be.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
League should be a full go fellas!!!

I set the draft time for tomorrow at 6pm. That should give everyone the rest of the day tomorrow to do any additional research and prep in case the picks start coming in fast and furious.

If you guys have time, please go over the settings just to make sure I didn't miss anything that we discussed. And if you find something please post it. I work til noon tomorrow so I will have plenty of time to make changes if need be.

Micro are your time postings eastern or central

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great job Micro!!

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the max for the D should be 2 per team certainly not 4

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No to divisions. With 14 teams playing everybody once works best.

Defense limit should be 2, maybe 3. Team defense never retire, so it is a pick you will almost always be on your team, no need for someone (named Smitty) to load up on them.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I'll trade one for Shonn Greene and he isn't even on a team. But I'm not trading one for a backup safety.

I couldn't give the Eagles away last year and they were my leading point scorer, I think. I'm pretty sure. Maybe. Seems like they were anyway.

But if we're doing a non official poll, I vote 3.