• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't want b to do the next two months constantly checking my phone while n I'm at work, on vacation, during the weekends, whenever, hoping the the guy in front of me FINALLY made his pick. .why on earth do you guys want a slow draft?? I get the suicides, I can't for the life of me understand why you'd want to do a July draft for the startup dynasty that will take 2 months to finish. ..boggles my mind
100% agree. A slow draft with this many owners and so many rounds, would be pure torture.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't want b to do the next two months constantly checking my phone while n I'm at work, on vacation, during the weekends, whenever, hoping the the guy in front of me FINALLY made his pick. .why on earth do you guys want a slow draft?? I get the suicides, I can't for the life of me understand why you'd want to do a July draft for the startup dynasty that will take 2 months to finish. ..boggles my mind

the whole reason, is that skipping and autodraft can ruin an owners draft and can ruin the whole league right away... maybe we can do a modified slow draft of some sorts... i doubt we can find a time that will work for all 14 of us...

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are going to do an on-line draft it needs to start & end before August comes around. ..... I've got lots of other leagues that will beginning then. ....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's try to find a date for on line draft. I can request a personal day with enough notice, if need be.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's try to find a date for on line draft. I can request a personal day with enough notice, if need be.

I'm with Harold and the boys on this one. Gimme at least a week's notice, I'll take the day off.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe a poll with each day of the week as a choice to the question, IF there was a draft, which day would MOST LIKELY be best for you?

...followed by a time of day poll?

If anything, we could use it as a slow draft reference for gathering and banging out a few rounds when we deem necessary.

And maybe add a "flexible" choice...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta be a weekend, i start a promotion next week, and my hours are NOT flexible

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume the 4th of July is out for most?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are we gonna be doing this before the pre-season? because if we are, then i know fantrax has a slow draft, just start it now......its not like it matters if its before the pre-season anyways

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the whole reason, is that skipping and autodraft can ruin an owners draft and can ruin the whole league right away... maybe we can do a modified slow draft of some sorts... i doubt we can find a time that will work for all 14 of us...
If it's important enough that you'd care, you won't have an auto draft

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most nights after 8pm Eastern I'm good, after June 19th.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most nights after 8pm Eastern I'm good, after June 19th.
8pm Eastern works for me, pretty much any day. As far as day of the week, I'd prefer no Monday's .

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8pm Eastern works for me, pretty much any day. As far as day of the week, I'd prefer no Monday's .

I am off on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.:bolt:

I was able to do the baseball ones over the phone at work this year. So as long as everything is quiet at work I am good any day.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am off on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.:bolt:

I was able to do the baseball ones over the phone at work this year. So as long as everything is quiet at work I am good any day.
No way I could do the draft at work myself, just not possible for me, but I got no problem taking a personal day off if need be. Well worth it to avoid a agonizing slow draft.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All right guys I have read a lot of your posts on the draft date and I feel very strongly if we are gonna do this draft before the preseason then we should start it right away and just slow draft it since we have plenty of time. I think a slow draft would work and even if it takes all of JUNE and JULY so be it, it will kill time for us as well. It would help us get through these last 2 months which if your like me are torture and they seem to go on forever while feeling the long awaited anticipation of the fall season to arrive and for that first Thursday night game to start.

Lets start it this week end. It will kill time and keep us up on our game just in time for all our other drafts.

I am asking for this but I am not opposed to begging if it gets everyone on board.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way I could do the draft at work myself, just not possible for me, but I got no problem taking a personal day off if need be. Well worth it to avoid a agonizing slow draft.

My job is sitting at a computer watching others work. Until something goes wrong, then I am called to get around the robots.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's important enough that you'd care, you won't have an auto draft

but thats actually what makes the slow draft better... if anyone who doesn't care enough that they would be in auto draft, we will likely have to replace them... would be better to replace them during the draft than after... either way it won't be me on auto draft as all i have is time...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All right guys I have read a lot of your posts on the draft date and I feel very strongly if we are gonna do this draft before the preseason then we should start it right away and just slow draft it since we have plenty of time. I think a slow draft would work and even if it takes all of JUNE and JULY so be it, it will kill time for us as well. It would help us get through these last 2 months which if your like me are torture and they seem to go on forever while feeling the long awaited anticipation of the fall season to arrive and for that first Thursday night game to start.

Lets start it this week end. It will kill time and keep us up on our game just in time for all our other drafts.

I am asking for this but I am not opposed to begging if it gets everyone on board.
Well your ignoring the posts from us that consider a slow draft as a form of torture. I'd actual hand out cash to avoid one.