• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New 40 record at the combine. Has Foot drafted him yet? LOL.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad combine? Sure he had a bad vertical but his 40 time combined with his size is crazy
Bad combine as in-
Showing up at least slightly overweight
Bad vertical
No bench
No shuttle
No cones
No broad
And even the impressive 40 was slower than he was advertised to be and slower than he'd hoped he'd do.

So"bad" in terms that he really did nothing but prove he can't jump (explosiveness) and that while he's a fast man, no doubt about it..he's not a burner...no strength or agility numbers to judge good or bad, which many people consider bad in and of itself

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad combine as in-
Bad vertical
No bench
No shuttle
No cones
No broad
And even the impressive 40 was slower than he was advertised to be and slower than he'd hoped he'd do.

So"bad" in terms that he really did nothing but prove he can't jump (explosiveness) and that while he's a fast man, no doubt about it..he's not a burner...no strength or agility numbers to judge good or bad, which many people consider bad in and of itself
your love child mccoy can't jump

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your love child mccoy can't jump
Must be a super secret love child, McCoy who?

And I'm not saying anything in comparison to anyone else..but if your looking for reasons as to why someone would quantify Fournette's combine as "bad", those are the reasons. Up to each individual to determine what to make out of it, but, that is why someone would say "bad"

Personally I'd call it lackluster, and uninspiring..not necessarily bad

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad combine as in-
Bad vertical
No bench
No shuttle
No cones
No broad

His vert was disappointing yes but he didnt hurt himself at all and all but assured himself as the top RB off the board IMO.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His vert was disappointing yes but he didnt hurt himself at all and all but assured himself as the top RB off the board IMO.
The fact he refused all other "events" doesn't bother you at all? Sure does me, I've got red flags all over on both he and Cooks..I'm thinking the best RB in this year's draft wasnt even invited

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact he refused all other "events" doesn't bother you at all? Sure does me, I've got red flags all over on both he and Cooks..I'm thinking the best RB in this year's draft wasnt even invited
I didnt say best in class. We likely wont know that for a couple of years. However he will be the first off the board.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His red flags are pretty alarming too though.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His red flags are pretty alarming too though.
I guess I was referring to on field ability red flags..would've lived to have seen what he did there.

And I'm not giving him a pass, but, I think given everything coming out of there since that happened has been nothing but good reports, I don't think it's out of the question to chalk it up as an idiot 18 year kid mistake that he's hopefully learned from.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I was referring to on field ability red flags..would've lived to have seen what he did there.

And I'm not giving him a pass, but, I think given everything coming out of there since that happened has been nothing but good reports, I don't think it's out of the question to chalk it up as an idiot 18 year kid mistake that he's hopefully learned from.
Were far apart on that one. I wouldnt touch him with a ten foot pole.

Passed it off as nothing and laughed at reporters, before the video was out there. Real sorry after it was.

I hope he gets blackballed personally.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were far apart on that one. I wouldnt touch him with a ten foot pole.

Passed it off as nothing and laughed at reporters, before the video was out there. Real sorry after it was.

I hope he gets blackballed personally.
Much like the Ray Rice thing either you hit a woman or you didn't, the video evidence doesn't change much imo. I just know that if I had been busted for some of the stupid shit I did at 18, hell at 22, and no one ever gave me a chance to change my stripes...well, I'd be pretty fucked. I never hit a woman, but still

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must be a super secret love child, McCoy who?

And I'm not saying anything in comparison to anyone else..but if your looking for reasons as to why someone would quantify Fournette's combine as "bad", those are the reasons. Up to each individual to determine what to make out of it, but, that is why someone would say "bad"

Personally I'd call it lackluster, and uninspiring..not necessarily bad
lesean