• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd trade those first two picks for Gurley in a second. Was that the question, or was it just the 2nd pick?

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe instead of a trading block we should all have a list of "Guys that I consider more valuable than most so you would have to be willing to offer me a lopsided deal to get him." For instance, for me that would be Andrew Luck, Deandre Hopkins, and Zach Ertz. Luck is pretty self explanatory. Absolutely loved Hopkins at Clemson so unless you're dealing a top 10 running back for him it's not happening. Ertz isn't going anywhere unless you're dealing me another top 10 tight end because honestly I'd just assume pick a tight end off of waivers and guess who might catch a touchdown once you get down to below the top 10. All of my running backs are available, but that (like most everybody else) is my weakest position, so if I deal one of them I'm either looking for another running back or a tradeable piece to get another running back. Also, I don't really need any more wide receivers, so using them as a "throw in" for the players you really want is not going to do me any good. I have pick #7 pick #15 and pick #16, but for pick #7 to be involved in a deal, it's going to have to include a RB1 or RB2. Haven't really valued picks 15 and 16 yet as I have received no offers on them. Sometimes it just helps to see how the owner of players values them because it can be completely different than the way others do. So here's an idea for everybody on my roster. This isn't for a debate, simply to let you all know where I value each of them in regards to trades.

Andrew Luck QB1 - #1 quarterback
Trevor Siemien QB3 - #23-26 quarterback
Matt Forte RB3 - #32-35 running back
Latavius Murray RB2 - #22-24 running back
Jamaal Charles RB3 - #30-32 running back
Tevin Coleman RB2 - #17-19 running back
Keith Marshall RB20 - some guy on the Redskins
Amari Cooper WR1 - #6-8 wide receiver
Deandre Hopkins WR1 - #7-9 wide receiver
Alshon Jeffery WR2 - #15-17 wide receiver
Jeremy Maclin WR4 - #40-42 wide receiver
Josh Gordon WR4 - #43-45 wide receiver
Willie Snead WR4 - #38-40 wide receiver
Tajae Sharpe WR5 - #52-55 wide receiver
Laquon Treadwell WR3 - #30-32 wide receiver
Zach Ertz TE1 - #5 tight end

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man with all the chatter we have had the past few weeks not seeing much the last day and a half has me jonesing for some action.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I left you a message

well I responded with a message

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont have anything pending from you, assuming you meant for me.

SP traded Matt Jones and 3.2 to Chef for JJ Nelson. Interesting how SP is loading up on WRs and Chef RBs. Think the trades are going to come to a halt until we go to draft time.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SP traded Matt Jones and 3.2 to Chef for JJ Nelson. Interesting how SP is loading up on WRs and Chef RBs. Think the trades are going to come to a halt until we go to draft time.
wel u know i'm going young so i got all young wr and qb, and drafting two young rb

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol, I think Steelers got the better of that one. However, RBs can turn from lead to gold pretty quickly...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would anybody have an objection to me bringing on a co-owner for this league? I just thought since it's actually a year round commitment that it would be nice to be able to take a break and have a co-owner help me out at times, plus it gives me somebody to bounce trades off of. It's my brother. As long as it's fine, Treff you'll have to add him as a co-owner, because I can't do it, apparently the commissioner has to. His email address is [email protected] and his Fantrax user id is 7tiger4

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would anybody have an objection to me bringing on a co-owner for this league? I just thought since it's actually a year round commitment that it would be nice to be able to take a break and have a co-owner help me out at times, plus it gives me somebody to bounce trades off of. It's my brother. As long as it's fine, Treff you'll have to add him as a co-owner, because I can't do it, apparently the commissioner has to. His email address is [email protected] and his Fantrax user id is 7tiger4

:lol: Getting to be all in the family. Fine by me, but just curious if he's participated in FF before.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Getting to be all in the family. Fine by me, but just curious if he's participated in FF before.

Interestingly enough, he was the first of us to do fantasy football. He's in 5 leagues with me and sometimes he takes on a few more each year. Thought it would be fun to do this together instead of always competing against each other. He won my league last year, I won Lefty's league last year. If you were to rank the three of us skill wise, it would be a complete toss up all the way around. My Mom and doesn't play though, so she is a bit of a family disappointment :)