• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No prob here, but I nominate Mom as well!

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just let me know when you send him the invite @TREFF so I can let him know to check his email for it.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once the combine gets going, things will pick up.
Haven't made an offer for mine yet

Well, I must say that it was a LOT more active early this year compared to last. .... Combine will probably start some things going again, then it will realllly get interesting following the NFL draft - and again during ours. ..... have been looking at rosters and picks for potential trades - but nothing is jumping out as a gotta do right now.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I must say that it was a LOT more active early this year compared to last. .... Combine will probably start some things going again, then it will realllly get interesting following the NFL draft - and again during ours. ..... have been looking at rosters and picks for potential trades - but nothing is jumping out as a gotta do right now.

Last year first trade was March 24, so yes started early this year. However there was 23 trades before the NFL draft started, big trades including Antonio Brown, Julio Jones, DeAndre Hopkins, DeMarco Murray , Mark Ingram, Mike Evans, Devonta Freeman, T.Y. Hilton, Doug Baldwin, Gio Bernard, Jeremy Hill, Jordan Matthews, Marvin Jones, Philip Rivers, Donte Moncreif, Andy Dalton, Tyrod Taylor, Michael Crabtree, Jordan Reed, Larry Fitzgerald.
Think this year it started earlier when Bandit put 1.1 up on the trade block, but both last year and this year the big moves were made prior to the NFL draft.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year first trade was March 24, so yes started early this year. However there was 23 trades before the NFL draft started, big trades including Antonio Brown, Julio Jones, DeAndre Hopkins, DeMarco Murray , Mark Ingram, Mike Evans, Devonta Freeman, T.Y. Hilton, Doug Baldwin, Gio Bernard, Jeremy Hill, Jordan Matthews, Marvin Jones, Philip Rivers, Donte Moncreif, Andy Dalton, Tyrod Taylor, Michael Crabtree, Jordan Reed, Larry Fitzgerald.
Think this year it started earlier when Bandit put 1.1 up on the trade block, but both last year and this year the big moves were made prior to the NFL draft.

Nice history lesson Harold - guess I was in such awe at the wheeling and dealing early this yr, that I sort of forgot all the big deals last yr. You're right, aside from a few, the big names have pretty much stayed in-place - at least, so far. ....

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trading Block updated, boys!

th

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am thinking about getting out of the Cam Newton business. Anyone interested in him?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would anybody have an objection to me bringing on a co-owner for this league? I just thought since it's actually a year round commitment that it would be nice to be able to take a break and have a co-owner help me out at times, plus it gives me somebody to bounce trades off of. It's my brother. As long as it's fine, Treff you'll have to add him as a co-owner, because I can't do it, apparently the commissioner has to. His email address is [email protected] and his Fantrax user id is 7tiger4
Added and invite sent (I think)

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year at this time I'd have been begging for him
I get that. I am not trying to dump him because I think he is still valuable. I was just thinking about changing the makeup of my team.

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb Question... when are we going to be allowed to add/drop again?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb Question... when are we going to be allowed to add/drop again?
Can drop anytime you like. Adds will be reactivated the second our draft is complete and input to the site. Reasoning being, the available free agents are part of the potential draft pool, so they're off limits for now