• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
offers being sent, boys.
I am always happy to field offers. Plus it might allow me to avoid making a hard decision for my other offer that is sitting out there.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am always happy to field offers.

Not for nothin' bud, but everyone is always happy to field offers. Not so much when it comes to making 'em. ;)

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not for nothin' bud, but everyone is always happy to field offers. Not so much when it comes to making 'em. ;)
I know. I am still transitioning in a new role at work so I am a little light on the free time. I did however start working on my depth chart and making plans for the next draft so its coming along but slowly. Most of my football attention is directed at the NFL playoffs though. Go Pack!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. I am still transitioning in a new role at work so I am a little light on the free time. I did however start working on my depth chart and making plans for the next draft so its coming along but slowly. Most of my football attention is directed at the NFL playoffs though. Go Pack!

All good, sir. Not singling you out. Just pointing out the obvious.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh @broncosmitty !!! I am callling yooooouuuu!!!

offer sent, sir. Please don't keep me in suspense overnight, you can reject now.

Haha. You really don't have to reject. Acceptance would be nice.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh @broncosmitty !!! I am callling yooooouuuu!!!

offer sent, sir. Please don't keep me in suspense overnight, you can reject now.

Haha. You really don't have to reject. Acceptance would be nice.
I saw it earlier during a six minute vacation.

It's been on my mind since...

SS is one of my favorite players. Got 'im in all three of my dynasties... For now.

I've submitted a counter.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw it earlier during a six minute vacation.

It's been on my mind since...

SS is one of my favorite players. Got 'im in all three of my dynasties... For now.

I've submitted a counter.

Well, shit.

Now I've gotta think a bit. Curse you! It has never been my strong point.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, shit.

Now I've gotta think a bit. Curse you! It has never been my strong point.
I've got a couple hour drive home from a long week of banging my head against some walls.

Take your time sir.

(I'll stop at a rest area to check in on the dealings...)

I could have a few more dudes on the move if the major players in the move stay the same. Really didn't think Id send Shepard anywhere for years.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got a couple hour drive home from a long week of banging my head against some walls.

Take your time sir.

(I'll stop at a rest area to check in on the dealings...)

I could have a few more dudes on the move if the major players in the move stay the same. Really didn't think Id send Shepard anywhere for years.

Had to say no to that one. However, we have time.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i thought i had pick 1? who does it was micro via tanking...
I've been waiting for this.

There should be some discussion on the matter imo.

You want my fifth rounder and a player I'm going to cut, for Zenner?(who Id also cut, for the second time.)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandit does...can't exactly "punish" a new team owner. Had Micro been allowed to stay, there's no way he'd have maintained the first pick
The guy that didn't tNk is still being punished though.

Bandit doesn't deserve to be stripped, but neither did SP.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy that didn't tNk is still being punished though.

Bandit doesn't deserve to be stripped, but neither did SP.

Ok, if you start dropping Bandit's pick how far do you drop him. And every spot you drop him you have another person with a claim of being screwed. Unfortunately we as a league are in a no win situation with where to put Bandit in the draft, so the best IMO solution is to place him by the standings.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like SP mentioned, if not according to the standings, than what's fair? I know of plenty of dynasties where an incoming owner taking over a team automatically gets the #1 pick.
There's gotta be a line somewhere, and I can't imagine anything better than the standings.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this is a tough situation guys. I understand completely why SP thinks he should have the first pick and my "franchise" should be punished for the obvious tanking that occurred last year. As you guys know, nothing like that would ever occur with me as the owner, but there are two problems: One is that as previously mentioned, how far do I fall in the draft and how can that possibly be decided. Two is that as you can probably see by my roster, it's not like I'm taking over a powerhouse and it's not like you can rebuild a roster quickly in dynasty. It is completely obvious that for the last several weeks of the season not only did Micro try to lose, but he made no logical roster decisions either. Otherwise, how in the hell could he have Tyler Higbee as his only tight end (other than the fact that apparently Milk collects them all). And Brock Osweiler is on my team when I have Andrew Luck and Trevor Siemien. Try and make sense out of that shit. Perhaps maybe he could have picked up a tight end or wide receiver at the end of the year that was worth a damn instead of tanking, but he obviously had no intention of doing that. Now I can't look at the transactions he made in the 2nd part of the year, but I'm guessing there wasn't many as he had no interest in improving his roster. Now I know I'm biased, but to me that is punishment enough. I'll be honest, when I was asked to do this league I looked at the roster and if it wasn't for the fact that I had the first pick it would have made the decision a lot tougher because I just didn't know where to even start to rebuild this team. Like I said though I am biased and I will abide by whatever the league decides.