• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF - I take it we all can 'quit' the original and first 'mirror' leagues now ???

BTW - I captured the last yr playoff and regular season standing - perhaps noting all that's not necessary - but I think in the league notes we need to preserve the first two yrs Champions at the very least. ... Milk (2016 Champ) and yourself (2015 Champ) should be noted as such.

I did a trophy for D2, which is on it's page now but needs a little more work. Treff if you want to wait a week or two I'll be able to do this for this league also.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no doubt that Fournette is a special player. He is a powerful downhill runner who can run over tacklers but also has a burst to break off long runs and run away from them. Fournette also has moves in the open field with elusiveness to avoid tacklers. He is a natural athlete and showed impressive receiving skills as a sophomore. Fournette is a threat to score every time he touches the ball. He looks like a future franchise player and Pro Bowl running back if he can stay healthy. His play thus far has made him worthy of those Adrian Peterson comparisons.

Fournette is considered the top running back prospect since Adrian Peterson, as he's received higher grades than Todd Gurley and Ezekiel Elliott. He was slowed by an injury in 2016, but his tape in 2015 was some of the best a running back prospect has ever displayed.

just saying, @TREFF

after some of the offers for EE..........

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no doubt that Fournette is a special player. He is a powerful downhill runner who can run over tacklers but also has a burst to break off long runs and run away from them. Fournette also has moves in the open field with elusiveness to avoid tacklers. He is a natural athlete and showed impressive receiving skills as a sophomore. Fournette is a threat to score every time he touches the ball. He looks like a future franchise player and Pro Bowl running back if he can stay healthy. His play thus far has made him worthy of those Adrian Peterson comparisons.

Fournette is considered the top running back prospect since Adrian Peterson, as he's received higher grades than Todd Gurley and Ezekiel Elliott. He was slowed by an injury in 2016, but his tape in 2015 was some of the best a running back prospect has ever displayed.

just saying, @TREFF

after some of the offers for EE..........
and some of the DoublEE offers were just plain crap

actually the only one considered was Treff's

and 1 or 2 others were respectable as for the rest well....

and i guess my holding out was the right move

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just meant there should be some bidding
Here's my spin on that one, please hear me out.

The difference being that #1, neither Fournette nor Cook are regarded quite as highly as Zeke was. Both being hyped no doubts, but not at that level of mythological status. #2, the only team that could've virtually guaranteed a 1000 yard season to my grandma if they gave her 20 carries a game, already has the aforementioned Zeke, so regardless of landing spots for either of them, there's no sure thing. And #3 last year, there was only Zeke, Zeke Zeke, and more Zeke to even think about drafting at the top. This year, there's 2 guys, so, while you may hold a very valuable card, you don't hold the only valuable card.

The offers that Bar got were a perfect storm of opportunity, and he only really considered one of them. If your expecting anything close to similar, you'll likely be disappointed. You don't have a perfect storm

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my spin on that one, please hear me out.

The difference being that #1, neither Fournette nor Cook are regarded quite as highly as Zeke was. Both being hyped no doubts, but not at that level of mythological status. #2, the only team that could've virtually guaranteed a 1000 yard season to my grandma if they gave her 20 carries a game, already has the aforementioned Zeke, so regardless of landing spots for either of them, there's no sure thing. And #3 last year, there was only Zeke, Zeke Zeke, and more Zeke to even think about drafting at the top. This year, there's 2 guys, so, while you may hold a very valuable card, you don't hold the only valuable card.

The offers that Bar got were a perfect storm of opportunity, and he only really considered one of them. If your expecting anything close to similar, you'll likely be disappointed. You don't have a perfect storm
fournett has the highest grade since ap

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fournett has the highest grade since ap

yes but what Treff is saying is that unless NE drafts one of them, neither Fournett or Cook is going to as good a situation as Zeke. And because there are two top notch picks this year it hurts their value.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Added a message to the Dynasty 1 forum called Historical League Champions. Tried to give both a trophy but the darn thing keeps coming out wayyyy too big - so I gave up on that. Perhaps someone else is smarter (no doubt in my mind) - if so, I'll delete my message. ....

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Added a message to the Dynasty 1 forum called Historical League Champions. Tried to give both a trophy but the darn thing keeps coming out wayyyy too big - so I gave up on that. Perhaps someone else is smarter (no doubt in my mind) - if so, I'll delete my message. ....

I forgot all about that.:L. I will work on it tonight. I was able to do it for D2 off Paint.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I dunno about grades, especially before the combine, but the only person I've seen making the "best since Peterson" claim is Todd McShay.
CBS, and one half of Rivals have Cook higher, for whatever that's worth, but regardless, the point is it ain't as cut and dry as it was last year. Heck, some places even have McAffrey right there with them too.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last one I read had Cook as the only offensive player that was tier 1. Fournette and Chubb were both listed as tier 2 players.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts on that Clemson WR in Dynasty leagues?
Mike Williams looks like a more athletic Kelvin Benjamin to me. With that said, it all depends on the team he gets drafted and who is throwing the ball to him.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends where he goes.

Doesn't seem overly fast. And his hands aren't the greatest. Be interesting to see how the receivers shake out in the NFL draft. Guys a ranked differently in every list I've seen. (Not that many lists, just saying.)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Williams looks like a more athletic Kelvin Benjamin to me. With that said, it all depends on the team he gets drafted and who is throwing the ball to him.

Depends where he goes.

Doesn't seem overly fast. And his hands aren't the greatest. Be interesting to see how the receivers shake out in the NFL draft. Guys a ranked differently in every list I've seen. (Not that many lists, just saying.)

I think all of you need to stay away from him, Gallman and Watson. ...... :suds:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he's going to be a great red zone threat. He's not the fastest guy and he did have some drop issues and he's not the best route runner, but there's just something about guys that come up big in the biggest moments. His hands are actually pretty decent, but I think Kelvin Benjamin was actually a pretty good comparison. He definitely has no problem going over the middle and taking big hits. Maybe he end up being a Keyshaun Johnson, but just like everybody else said, a lot is going to depend on where he ends up.