• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well this is news to me, guess i should of paid attention more

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SP played by the rules and got screwed. I don't think Bandit should have the pick. Maybe some sort of supplementary draft or picks can be added to help him out.

'Course, I'd be trying to make deals left and right to dig my own way outta the shit as well.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw..league has been renewed, draft order finalized, draft pick trades entered...working on updating late season roster changes

@canesandfinsfanatic or @SteelersPride , either if you wanna trade #1 or #2 for any combination of #'s 5, 10, 19, 21, 27, and/or Marty Bryant???

im assured fournette or cook, and i think thats huge

theres a handful of teams, that if they draft fournette or cook im jumping on

Oakland
Denver
NE
Tampa
Indy

im ok with that, im happy to have my choice of the two........

----------------------
Not to stick my nose into the mix on this but. .... above posts on the Dynasty 1 thread a while back laid it all out for all to see - the draft order sure seemed to be clear. .... just saying, it seemed like a done deal.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Bandit at 1
however i get Steelers point
but with the info @leftypower just garnered i think the decision was rendered

hey either spot is fine there isnt a DoublEE in the draft

but if this problem rises above and needs to be settled

what about the flip for pick one

but Bandit stays one for the remaining 4 rounds

if you flip

lets go public Bandit and Steeler

pm me the 2 NFL winners this week and then the Bowl winner

if you each get 1 right this week then that is your Bowl pick and obviously the Bowl winner gets 1st pick

if some one gets both this week then they win the 1st pick

if all picks are identical then i say next option....

anyone game @Bandit @SteelersPride @TREFF

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently we need a real discussion on how to handle this situation going forward. But as to this particular situation, we've been set for a month now, with everyone's picks set and public for all to see, the time to bring any issues with how the situation was handled was back when we had a discussion about Bandit being handed the spot , not now that is all set in stone.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, if you start dropping Bandit's pick how far do you drop him. And every spot you drop him you have another person with a claim of being screwed. Unfortunately we as a league are in a no win situation with where to put Bandit in the draft, so the best IMO solution is to place him by the standings.
Id be raising Holy Hell if I was picking second because a dude tanked.

Because regardless of our current situation, that's why SP has the second pick. Standings determining draft order is a simple, logical solution. Only problem is the standings were altered intentionally to give us the draft order we currently have.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently we need a real discussion on how to handle this situation going forward. But as to this particular situation, we've been set for a month now, with everyone's picks set and public for all to see, the time to bring any issues with how the situation was handled was back when we had a discussion about Bandit being handed the spot , not now that is all set in stone.
We're eight months away from the draft. The time is still now.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're eight months away from the draft. The time is still now.
No, it was before a guy accepted a team with the understanding of having the draft order set. The time is passed

And technically we're about 4 months from the draft. The dynasties rookie drafts will be shortly after the NFL draft at end of April

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll let SP fight his own battles.

But no chance I buy into the idea it's too late for a discussion. We didn't even have a discussion. It was just moved on. There are three games to play in last season still.

Tanking is still screwing up the balance and order of things if we're just going to say "Well, this is how it is." And I don't like that one bit. (Also why I didn't like that nobody wanted to discuss the idea of tanking prior to us even starting this league.)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll let SP fight his own battles.

But no chance I buy into the idea it's too late for a discussion. We didn't even have a discussion. It was just moved on. There are three games to play in last season still.

Tanking is still screwing up the balance and order of things if we're just going to say "Well, this is how it is." And I don't like that one bit. (Also why I didn't like that nobody wanted to discuss the idea of tanking prior to us even starting this league.)
I agree it sucks,I do.

Discussion had its own thread now

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the midst of all this....

I am looking to move Crowder and/or Jordan Matthews with the #7 pick, for a RB and maybe a later round pick.

Takers?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got back home and got a couple of offers waiting for me. Both worthy of consideration. I'll look at them closer tomorrow once I get home from work. Who knows, might get another offer by then.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I think ALL trades of picks should be suspended until the draft order BS is resolved - since no one knows for sure what pick is being traded. ... of course, I expect this to fall on deaf ears.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I think ALL trades of picks should be suspended until the draft order BS is resolved - since no one knows for sure what pick is being traded. ... of course, I expect this to fall on deaf ears.
This makes sense

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm with this as well.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Makes sense. Lets get that out of the way.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good call.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thor is mine!!!

I merely had to gut my offense to do it.

Whoops, wrong sport; carry on.