• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dwyane Wade open to leaving Heat if contract difference not resolved Dwyane Wade reacts in the fou

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade's accomplishments speak for themselves. Leading the gold medal team in fg% and ppg while coming off the bench. The Finals MVP. Probably the single best finals performance I have ever seen and I have been watching the NBA since the mid 80s. A scoring title. I am not sure if he is trolling or honestly just that stupid, either way, best not engage.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
That's the thing. Wade is merely an All-star masquerading as a HOF.

LOL. At least Wade would know to hand off on 2nd and goal from the one. Don't disagree on some of your points, but others just seem to imply you are trolling. Either way, sounds like the Seahawks two year reign atop the NFC is coming to an end.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
merely an AS lmao.

Won't waste anymore time arguing with some idiot

Let me clarify: I think Wade is a VERY good player. He's been in the right place at the right time throughout his career, though. He's played 2nd fiddle to both of the most dominant players over the last 20 years.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. At least Wade would know to hand off on 2nd and goal from the one. Don't disagree on some of your points, but others just seem to imply you are trolling. Either way, sounds like the Seahawks two year reign atop the NFC is coming to an end.

I agree about the Seahawks. I'm a Pats' fan anyway.

Maybe I'm getting carried away with the Granger statement, but you get the idea. Wade is super-overrated and has been for a long time.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me clarify: I think Wade is a VERY good player. He's been in the right place at the right time throughout his career, though. He's played 2nd fiddle to both of the most dominant players over the last 20 years.

Do us a favor, watch the heat when Shaq was here. Wade never played 2nd fiddle to Shaq. He was the top dog while shaq was the 2nd option. These are facts. You won't find one knowledgeable nba fan who would say that. As for LeBron he played 2nd fiddle in the final 3 yrs but in yr one they were 1A & 1B which was one of the issues which is why he backed off and agreed to be the 2nd option in their 2nd season together.

These are actual facts

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Do us a favor, watch the heat when Shaq was here. Wade never played 2nd fiddle to Shaq. He was the top dog while shaq was the 2nd option. These are facts. You won't find one knowledgeable nba fan who would say that. As for LeBron he played 2nd fiddle in the final 3 yrs but in yr one they were 1A & 1B which was one of the issues which is why he backed off and agreed to be the 2nd option in their 2nd season together.

These are actual facts

Year one, Lebron helped get the Heat to the finals, but he faded in Games 4-6 and played horribly in the 4th quarter. Berea was guarding him. No doubt, the Heat don't win without Shaq and Lebron but without Wade, none of those teams even make it to the conference finals.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah. I'm sure Wade was winning a title without Shaq there. You actually believe that shit?!?? And don't embarrass yourself with the "1A and 1B" shit with Lebron. Anyone with a pulse knows it was more like 1A and 1F. Wade can't carry Lebron's jock. Wade is Adrian Dantley. He's a shitty Clyde Drexler. He's not even Alex English. He's Danny Granger with better teammates, yes.

I couldn't get pass the bullshit without focusing on your chin. I think Lebron left a bit of his kid juice on your chin. That miserable bastard, no shame.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

These are actual facts

At one time, NBA experts were trying to determine who was the better player in the Heat's Big 3 era the first year.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't get pass the bullshit without focusing on your chin. I think Lebron left a bit of his kid juice on your chin. That miserable bastard, no shame.

Are you implying that Lebron came on my face? You are a clever one!

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At one time, NBA experts were trying to determine who was the better player in the Heat's Big 3 era the first year.

Yes. And 3 hours later all of them with a pulse agreed that Lebron was the best player by miles and miles. You saw what the Heat were before and after Lebron, no? Dumbass.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Yes. And 3 hours later all of them with a pulse agreed that Lebron was the best player by miles and miles. You saw what the Heat were before and after Lebron, no? Dumbass.

Remember Wade and Lebron started the same year. Before Lebron, the Heat with Wade had won a championship and consistently been in the playoffs. The season before Lebron got to the Heat, I believe the Heat lost 4-1 to the Celtics and the CAvs with Lebron lost 4-2 to the Celtics in a later round. Both needed each other. Lebron has gotten better -- much better --- since that first season with the Heat. No one will deny that. The issue is that you are not giving Wade credit for what he has done.

In any event, how does it feel to have ALL of your championships tainted? Just curious?

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember Wade and Lebron started the same year. Before Lebron, the Heat with Wade had won a championship and consistently been in the playoffs. The season before Lebron got to the Heat, I believe the Heat lost 4-1 to the Celtics and the CAvs with Lebron lost 4-2 to the Celtics in a later round. Both needed each other. Lebron has gotten better -- much better --- since that first season with the Heat. No one will deny that. The issue is that you are not giving Wade credit for what he has done.

In any event, how does it feel to have ALL of your championships tainted? Just curious?

Wrong. Wade always needed a better player in order to succeed, while Lebron took garbage teams to the NBA Finals by himself. Wade was more than happy to hitch a ride on Shaq's bandwagon and Lebron's bandwagon. Now he just plain stinks.

As for the "tainted" titles, I don't view it that way at all. I don't think videotaping or (allegedly) doctoring a ball amounts to much of an advantage in any way.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
In the NFL, the margin is razor thin. Cheating gave them an advantage and therefore, the championships are tainted. Of course, you would not see it that way. Would not expect you too. However, I will tell you that the Patriots did not blow everyone out of the water when they won their titles and perhaps the little advantage from videotaping and playing with deflated balls got them over the edge. In other words, we will never know and hence why the titles are tainted. At worst, Belicheat and Shady are known as two greats who cared so much to win that they did it their way.

Wade is an All-star and hall of famer. Not as good as Lebron, but then again there probably are only a few that could claim to be.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. Wade always needed a better player in order to succeed, while Lebron took garbage teams to the NBA Finals by himself. Wade was more than happy to hitch a ride on Shaq's bandwagon and Lebron's bandwagon. Now he just plain stinks.

As for the "tainted" titles, I don't view it that way at all. I don't think videotaping or (allegedly) doctoring a ball amounts to much of an advantage in any way.

I'm seriously asking this

Are you mentally retarded?

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm seriously asking this

Are you mentally retarded?

Quite to the contrary, my good man! I actually graduated Cum Laude from a highly-regarded College. My belief that Wade is one of the most overrated players of his generation has nothing to do with stupidity. Thanks for the concern!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite to the contrary, my good man! I actually graduated Cum Laude from a highly-regarded College. My belief that Wade is one of the most overrated players of his generation has nothing to do with stupidity. Thanks for the concern!

It's not even that. While it's still a pretty stupid opinion it's at least an opinion.

You trying to say he was second fiddle to shaq is not an opinion though. That's just a moronic ly incorrect statement.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha, 06 Shaq being better than Wade, that's cute. I guess someone didn't bother watching that Finals series. But I guess we'll go ahead and ignore the following statistics:

2006 NBA Finals | Basketball-Reference.com

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, 06 Shaq being better than Wade, that's cute. I guess someone didn't bother watching that Finals series. But I guess we'll go ahead and ignore the following statistics:

2006 NBA Finals | Basketball-Reference.com

Fair enough. That's when Wade was the really good player I was talking about. But it's also an eternity ago. When was the last time he was a dominant force? He most certainly got a free ride on the Lebron express for years.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fair enough. That's when Wade was the really good player I was talking about. But it's also an eternity ago. When was the last time he was a dominant force? He most certainly got a free ride on the Lebron express for years.

LOL. Dont watch much basketball do you. Lebron cost Wade the finals against the Mavericks. No way the Heat beat the Pacers or the Spurs without Wade. Go look up his stats against those teams the years that th Heat won the title. Lebron and Wade were a 1-2 punch versus the Pacers. Also, wihout critical Wade games, we don't even get to the Ray Allen shot or Game 7 against the Spurs. U truly are a troll. Even last season, Wade averaged over 21 points and close to 4 and 4 with 47% shooting.