• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dwades plane just arrived in cle

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see its going to be a summer/season of the not mentally and physically tough posts ...:crazy:

And slaughter?
It came down to 1 minute of a 7 game series.
I think the Cavs got an assist from the Thunder- but in the end I think that the Cavs wore them down physically....i think their legs were kinda shot by the end there...dont ya think? Also- there is that factor that its a LIIIIIITLE different shooting in the NBA Finals...

all the people that talked about how Kyrie's and Love's defense would kill the Cavs just totally ignored the fact that if you have a guy like Kyrie Irving- and the Cavs tell him- be aggressive as hell and attack Curry every chance you get--- thats gonna tire him out over hte course of a series...ESPECIALLY coming off playing Russell Westbrook in the previous series....all of a sudden hitting 35 foot 3's with tired legs isnt quite as easy. Guarding Kyrie Irving miiiight tax you a little bit more than guarding Mathew Dellavadova...maybe...im not sure...not an expert.

plus- in Kyrie and LeBron the Cavs have 2 guys that attack the rim among the very best in the league...both of those guys finish at the rim and attack the rim among the top 10 in the league.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sources: Dwyane Wade seeking longer term deal

Adrian Woj. is wrong....WAde isnt upset.......he has daisy's growing out of his ass he is so happy.

At his age, of course you hope for a longer deal.
Let's hope Riley doesn't give it to him, unless it's a team option or loaded with incentives.

And that tidbit has what to do with a nonsensical 2/20 offer ?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Cavs got an assist from the Thunder- but in the end I think that the Cavs wore them down physically....i think their legs were kinda shot by the end there...dont ya think? Also- there is that factor that its a LIIIIIITLE different shooting in the NBA Finals...

all the people that talked about how Kyrie's and Love's defense would kill the Cavs just totally ignored the fact that if you have a guy like Kyrie Irving- and the Cavs tell him- be aggressive as hell and attack Curry every chance you get--- thats gonna tire him out over hte course of a series...ESPECIALLY coming off playing Russell Westbrook in the previous series....all of a sudden hitting 35 foot 3's with tired legs isnt quite as easy. Guarding Kyrie Irving miiiight tax you a little bit more than guarding Mathew Dellavadova...maybe...im not sure...not an expert.

plus- in Kyrie and LeBron the Cavs have 2 guys that attack the rim among the very best in the league...both of those guys finish at the rim and attack the rim among the top 10 in the league.

Again, not diminishing what the Cavs did, but I think it goes way further back then the Thunder.

Warriors got defensive right after the parade.
Remember summer league with the shirts at the Cavs games?
The long win streak at the start of the season?

Most champions exhale and relax a little. Not the Warriors. They wanted to show it had nothing to do with Cavs injuries. They were going to now break the all time season win record.

How many times did they have to dig down deep both physically and emotionally to get to 73?

Quite a bit, and especially down the stretch when the talk was should they be resting or chasing.

HCA is important, but it was wrapped up.

Then, all of the sudden, the always healthy Warriors get banged up a bit.
Currys out, comes back and gets injured again.

They were uneven throughout the playoffs and looked dead vs OKC.

They somehow pull it out, but again, how many times can you go to the physical and emotional ups and downs that they did and still expect there to be more?

So, they come out and crush the Cavs in games 1&2.
At that point, theres no shot they felt they could ever lose 4 of 5.
James showed in game 3 that there would be no quitting.
After 4, once again, it looked like it was over...except for one very stupid move by Draymond, which gave the Cavs back all the momentum which they rode to the wire.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. They are all great shooter. KD can get to the rim and attack midrange also. So can Curry when healthy. You terribly undervalue the effect that great shooting has on a defense. It opens up the floor because the defense can't help. Good luck guarding KD with no help.

Lebron lol. The thing is nobody on GS can guard Kyrie. I really think he is the bigger problem for GS than Lebron.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs fans act like they blew out GS game 7 it was damn close and I remember both teams looking like garbage at the end. Kyrie just came up clutch but it was not some huge blowout.

No team has ever come back from being down 3-1...It might as well have been a blowout considering how many teams lose a game 7 on their home floor....Almost none...that speaks volumes right there...Winning by 2-4 is like winning by 100 if you consider how often that happens

And games 5 and 6 WERE blowouts...Game 7 was close and they still lost

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At his age, of course you hope for a longer deal.
Let's hope Riley doesn't give it to him, unless it's a team option or loaded with incentives.

And that tidbit has what to do with a nonsensical 2/20 offer ?
so just for the record...which story are you going with now??? are you finally backing off your Wade is happy as a pig in shit and is just waiting to get back from vacation to sign and there are no problems-----or is the overwhelming evidence to the contrary having you think otherwise?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so just for the record...which story are you going with now??? are you finally backing off your Wade is happy as a pig in shit and is just waiting to get back from vacation to sign and there are no problems-----or is the overwhelming evidence to the contrary having you think otherwise?

My best guess.

He was never offered 1/10 or 2/20, it just defies all logic.

Nothing firm was agreed upon, but knowing the Whiteside situation, it was known only around 20 would be available.
Figure it out after Durant.

Wades sitting on the boat with James in his ear, seeing the crazy money guys like Turner are getting, and thinking WTF?

I'm just not sure what he thinks or expects Riley to do.
We only have what we have, and we couldn't lose Whiteside.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs fans act like they blew out GS game 7 it was damn close and I remember both teams looking like garbage at the end. Kyrie just came up clutch but it was not some huge blowout.

I hear ya...

to hear Cavs fans here tell it you would've thought the Dubs lost by 20...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think its still 75% chance he goes to Miami--- but a few months ago when people were talking about Wade maybe taking a discount looks like ancient history...the LEAST he will get is 40 for 2 years.

If the Heat sign Wade to 20 M a year...

Dragic 17M
Whiteside 22M
Wade 20M
Bosh 25M

=84 million on those 4 players.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya...

to hear Cavs fans here tell it you would've thought the Dubs lost by 20...
haha.

ya know how many times the Warriors lost 3 games in a row under Steve Kerr before the NBA finals?

ZERO

ya know how many times the Warriors lost 2 straight home games this year?

ZERO

ya know how many times in the history of the league a player lead BOTH teams in points, rebounds, assists, blocks, steals in a single series- let alone the NBA Finals?

ZERO times- well, before LeBron this year

a know how many times in the history of the league a team came back from a 3-1 deficit in the Finals?

ZERO

CFL...you are gonna have to accept that LeBron James is the best there is in the game and its not particularly clsoe...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha.

ya know how many times the Warriors lost 3 games in a row under Steve Kerr before the NBA finals?

ZERO

ya know how many times the Warriors lost 2 straight home games this year?

ZERO

ya know how many times in the history of the league a player lead BOTH teams in points, rebounds, assists, blocks, steals in a single series- let alone the NBA Finals?

ZERO times- well, before LeBron this year

a know how many times in the history of the league a team came back from a 3-1 deficit in the Finals?

ZERO

CFL...you are gonna have to accept that LeBron James is the best there is in the game and its not particularly clsoe...

surrrreee, all this DRIVEL diffuses my point...:yawning:

and sure I can accept that "the best there is" STILL has a losing record in finals appearances...

in fact, I can accept that RATHER graciously...

can't wait to see 3-5 IF the Cavs make it back to the finals, WiggityWack...:finger:

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron just take a massive paycut. You make a fortune in endorsements anyways.

Sign your buddy Wade and win another ring.

You would have literally the perfect roster to beat Golden State now.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
surrrreee, all this DRIVEL diffuses my point...:yawning:

and sure I can accept that "the best there is" STILL has a losing record in finals appearances...

in fact, I can accept that RATHER graciously...

can't wait to see 3-5 IF the Cavs make it back to the finals, WiggityWack...:finger:
Good one...

lol.....ohhhh man.....ill tell ya...you sure know how to brighten up a guys day....

bro...just for future reference...when your comeback is "WELL IM GONNA LAUGH IF YOUR TEAM LOSES IN THE NBA FINALS!! HAHAHA"............ESPECIALLY....when the team you root for has not sniffed a playoff win in about half a decade........you juuuuuuuuuuuuuuust might want to rethink it and just move on. :pound:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good one...

lol.....ohhhh man.....ill tell ya...you sure know how to brighten up a guys day....

bro...just for future reference...when your comeback is "WELL IM GONNA LAUGH IF YOUR TEAM LOSES IN THE NBA FINALS!! HAHAHA"............ESPECIALLY....when the team you root for has not sniffed a playoff win in about half a decade........you juuuuuuuuuuuuuuust might want to rethink it and just move on. :pound:

HILARIOUS...!!!

TOTALLY tried to deflect my original point...which was btw..the Cavs got that title by the skin of their nasty teeth...

keep trying to deflect, WiggityWack. it's entertaining stuff...

but just to make you feel better, if the Cavs DO make it back and lose i'll GLADLY chuckle at your dopey queen...:pound::pound::pound:

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HILARIOUS...!!!

TOTALLY tried to deflect my original point...which was btw..the Cavs got that title by the skin of their nasty teeth...

keep trying to deflect, WiggityWack. it's entertaining stuff...

but just to make you feel better, if the Cavs DO make it back and lose i'll GLADLY chuckle at your dopey queen...:pound::pound::pound:

So they should have blown out a 73 win team in game 7 on their own court...you have some high standards

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they should have blown out a 73 win team in game 7 on their own court...you have some high standards

not saying that at ALL...

just pointing out that it seems everyone here who's a Cavs fan talks about this last finals as if it was an utter blowout...which it wasn't. not even close...

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not saying that at ALL...

just pointing out that it seems everyone here who's a Cavs fan talks about this last finals as if it was an utter blowout...which it wasn't. not even close...

If the cavs had HC this probably ended in 6...they did blow them out in game 5 and 6