• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dwades plane just arrived in cle

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never doubted that for a second. ok, then i'll amend what I said. BARRING INJURIES I think every team in the NBA is gonna have their hands full when it comes to beating this Warriors team, but it's just my opinion...

Maybe, we will see...they have a lot to prove and I think they are still pretty soft I fully expect the Spurs to challenge them in the west

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron shit all over the greatest team ever to the point where they had to run out and try to get durant even showing up to the meeting begging at his feet.
thats what LeBron will do to you...you can have a 73 win team and it all goes up in smoke when the King steps on the court.

combination of LeBron James, Dan Gilberts's wallet makes for a nice little combo punch! lol....

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron shit all over the greatest team ever to the point where they had to run out and try to get durant even showing up to the meeting begging at his feet.

Pretty comical.
Durant is apparently very close to Curry/Iggy, so in essence he was meeting with friends.

If you want begging, look no further then what Gilbert was forced to do when he met with James.
After that letter he wrote. Are you kidding me? James will hate him forever, but I guess if Nikes in your ear, business is business.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chalmers is better then Delly.
Why would he play for a minimum?

Because he enjoyed playing with LeBron so much the first time?

I think it is defintily possible he signs with either Cleveland or GS. Too much smoke not to be fire here. Would be a great addition for whoever landed him. Chalmers is an excellent NBA back up.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats what LeBron will do to you...you can have a 73 win team and it all goes up in smoke when the King steps on the court.

combination of LeBron James, Dan Gilberts's wallet makes for a nice little combo punch! lol....

"All goes up in smoke"? He's under .500 in Finals appearances.
Not saying it's all his fault, having him greatly improves your chances, but the numbers are what they are.

Does losing Delly/Mozgov help the Cavs? They're being upgraded with whom?
Should have signed with Klutch, cause that's where James is getting ready to open up that wallet for J.R...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he enjoyed playing with LeBron so much the first time?

I think it is defintily possible he signs with either Cleveland or GS. Too much smoke not to be fire here. Would be a great addition for whoever landed him. Chalmers is an excellent NBA back up.

I like Chalmers, but I don't think he's ever made more then 4M/year.
Why play for a minimum?
I guess it just depends on if he gets higher offers.
If Delly is getting 34/4, I would imagine Chalmers will be offered more.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the hell are all these supposed Cleveland Fans claiming that Game 7 was a blowout or that the Cavs destroyed the Warriors in the Finals??

:scratch:

Everybody watched. We are very aware that it was a long hard-fought 7 game series that came down to 1 minute.

Cavs won that minute.

Cavs are the champions.

All that matters.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the hell are all these supposed Cleveland Fans claiming that Game 7 was a blowout or that the Cavs destroyed the Warriors in the Finals??

:scratch:

Everybody watched. We are very aware that it was a long hard-fought 7 game series that came down to 1 minute.

Cavs won that minute.

Cavs are the champions.

All that matters.

Pretty much just Wiggy.
His adjective of the day, yesterday, was "slaughter".

The narrative I'm pretty much picking up now, in general from Cavs fans, is that they have ( or at least had) the Warriors number.
That's comical.

You have it exactly correct.

They won.
They're Champs.
All that matters.

The rest just seems like unneccesary defensiveness.

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From ESPN article:
-----------------------------------
Miami Heat legend Pat Riley? He didn't merely walk into Durant's recruitment without his biggest star. He did so without Wade's cooperation in any way, not financially and not emotionally. Days before the meeting, the Wade camp leaked that Wade was unhappy with Miami's initial lowball offer -- an offer the Heat denies -- and would entertain leaving in free agency. Never mind flying out to see Durant or being financially flexible with trust because his Larry Bird rights allow Miami to wink-wink golden parachute him years from now. Wade wouldn't make so much as a public comment to lure Durant or call him or text him either. This while vacationing with James overseas, no less.

Wade wasn't going to persuade Durant to take dollars that could be his, and it's hard to blame him for that unless you are a Heat management that has grown accustomed to his cooperation and needed his help with Durant while he was vacationing with James. Hassan Whiteside, who had multiple max offers, was willing to give back to make room for Durant. Wade apparently was not.

So, for the second time in two years, and the only times in the relationship, Miami and Wade were divided, in public and private. This isn't how this organization conducts business, but Wade has spent two offseasons throwing dirty laundry in the streets because of fractured trust, though at least this year he didn't sing Rihanna's "Bitch Better Have My Money" with his son on Snapchat. No Heat player has ever done this, never mind a star. Bargaining? Bluffing? Business? This isn't how discounted Dirk Nowitzki or Tim Duncan work with management they trust. James and Wade are about player empowerment, and they certainly aren't obligated to help billionaires with discounts, but why the sudden and public disconnect after all these years? Could it be about who owes whom in this relationship?

Wade, who has never been the Heat's highest-paid player, has made nearly $25 million in sacrifices for the organization over the years. But the Heat can counter that he has done that to help himself as much as the franchise, and that it isn't refunding dollars Wade lost mostly because of James, Chris Bosh and Wade's agent, Henry Thomas, who has a conflict of interest.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From ESPN article:
Miami Heat legend Pat Riley? He didn't merely walk into Durant's recruitment without his biggest star. He did so without Wade's cooperation in any way, not financially and not emotionally. Days before the meeting, the Wade camp leaked that Wade was unhappy with Miami's initial lowball offer -- an offer the Heat denies -- and would entertain leaving in free agency. Never mind flying out to see Durant or being financially flexible with trust because his Larry Bird rights allow Miami to wink-wink golden parachute him years from now. Wade wouldn't make so much as a public comment to lure Durant or call him or text him either. This while vacationing with James overseas, no less.

Wade wasn't going to persuade Durant to take dollars that could be his, and it's hard to blame him for that unless you are a Heat management that has grown accustomed to his cooperation and needed his help with Durant while he was vacationing with James. Hassan Whiteside, who had multiple max offers, was willing to give back to make room for Durant. Wade apparently was not.

So, for the second time in two years, and the only times in the relationship, Miami and Wade were divided, in public and private. This isn't how this organization conducts business, but Wade has spent two offseasons throwing dirty laundry in the streets because of fractured trust, though at least this year he didn't sing Rihanna's "Bitch Better Have My Money" with his son on Snapchat. No Heat player has ever done this, never mind a star. Bargaining? Bluffing? Business? This isn't how discounted Dirk Nowitzki or Tim Duncan work with management they trust. James and Wade are about player empowerment, and they certainly aren't obligated to help billionaires with discounts, but why the sudden and public disconnect after all these years? Could it be about who owes whom in this relationship?

Wade, who has never been the Heat's highest-paid player, has made nearly $25 million in sacrifices for the organization over the years. But the Heat can counter that he has done that to help himself as much as the franchise, and that it isn't refunding dollars Wade lost mostly because of James, Chris Bosh and Wade's agent, Henry Thomas, who has a conflict of interest.

Only news here is that Wade is reporting lowball offer. Heat denying.

I believe the Heat.

#commonsense

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From ESPN article:

yah...Riley should have known he had no chance at durant when Wade basically told him that he would have nothing to do with the recruitment....think about how contentious and how different it is down there if wade wants nothing to do with recruiting there.....that shows me he COULD have one foot out the door, or at the very least was very angry.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"All goes up in smoke"? He's under .500 in Finals appearances.
Not saying it's all his fault, having him greatly improves your chances, but the numbers are what they are.

Does losing Delly/Mozgov help the Cavs? They're being upgraded with whom?
Should have signed with Klutch, cause that's where James is getting ready to open up that wallet for J.R...

We don't know this yet but we do know Delly received some good playing time in the regular season but once the playoffs rolled around they weren't even playing much at all.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only news here is that Wade is reporting lowball offer. Heat denying.

I believe the Heat.

#commonsense

Don't relationship go both ways? He sacrified and Riley can't...ok. He is being disrespected time and time again, eventually he will move on but I hope he is the bigger man like always when it comes to Riley.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't relationship go both ways? He sacrified and Riley can't...ok. He is being disrespected time and time again, eventually he will move on but I hope he is the bigger man like always when it comes to Riley.
Riley needs to feel more important than any GM in the league. he refuses to humble himself to the players that are 100% responsible for his success.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riley needs to feel more important than any GM in the league. he refuses to humble himself to the players that are 100% responsible for his success.
Or maybe Wade has overvalued himself at this point in his career and Riley has the rest of the team and a city to think about.