• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dwades plane just arrived in cle

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the cavs had HC this probably ended in 6...they did blow them out in game 5 and 6

the Cavs were blown out in the series as well. all in all it came down to the last couple of minutes in game 7 anyways...

point WAS the series ended EXTREMELY close. some folks simply don't want to accept that, though...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
surrrreee, all this DRIVEL diffuses my point...:yawning:

and sure I can accept that "the best there is" STILL has a losing record in finals appearances...

in fact, I can accept that RATHER graciously...

can't wait to see 3-5 IF the Cavs make it back to the finals, WiggityWack...:finger:

You say he will lose every year so yah. Crown the King. He delivered the greatest championship comeback ever! :yes:

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Cavs were blown out in the series as well. all in all it came down to the last couple of minutes in game 7 anyways...

point WAS the series ended EXTREMELY close. some folks simply don't want to accept that, though...

If that game 7 was in cle I bet it would have been a blowout

It's much harder to win on the road, that's why it's rarely done

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say he will lose every year so yah. Crown the King. He delivered the greatest championship comeback ever! :yes:

lol this is the point you guys'll never understand...

never denied he's a great player, but I STILL don't have to like him...

we DO live in America, y'know...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron just take a massive paycut. You make a fortune in endorsements anyways.

Sign your buddy Wade and win another ring.

You would have literally the perfect roster to beat Golden State now.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not saying that at ALL...

just pointing out that it seems everyone here who's a Cavs fan talks about this last finals as if it was an utter blowout...which it wasn't. not even close...

Who said blowout? :laugh3:

It's ok CL. You can finally admit you were wrong now. Let it out. Lebron went off on a team everyone talked about being possibly "the greatest team ever". The only way a team can top that is if they beat the Golden Warrior super team this year and that might not top it. GS won 73, hard to top. And the comeback, hard to top.

If the Indians win somehow this year (knock on wood). It might be the greatest year in professional sports EVER!!! Lol

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's ok CL. You can finally admit you were wrong now. Let it out. Lebron went off on a team everyone talked about being possibly "the greatest team ever". The only way a team can top that is if they beat the Golden Warrior super team this year and that might not top it. GS won 73, hard to top. And the comeback, hard to top.

If the Indians win somehow this year (knock on wood). It might be the greatest year in professional sports EVER!!! Lol

Jordan never beat a 73 win team

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oh Lord, REALLY?? you're STILL gonna roll with this...?

ok, so I guess you guys are disagreeing that the series was close all the way down to the wire. ok...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were def up to something lol

Dan Gilbert would not be there for no reason[/QUOTE

Yah they are up to SOMETHING. There is some reason Lebron hasnt signed yet. JR can sign whenever bc they can go over the cap with his contract but with Lebrons they cant. So they are waiting on something possibly before they sign their guys, not sure what though.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh Lord, REALLY?? you're STILL gonna roll with this...?

ok, so I guess you guys are disagreeing that the series was close all the way down to the wire. ok...

I just said who said blowout? Lol

Just appreciate greatness :suds:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but just to make you feel better, Shane. i'll admit it. the Cavs got lucky and took it...

there. feel better...?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but just to make you feel better, Shane. i'll admit it. the Cavs got lucky and took it...

there. feel better...?

Lebron shit all over the greatest team ever to the point where they had to run out and try to get durant even showing up to the meeting begging at his feet.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron shit all over the greatest team ever to the point where they had to run out and try to get durant even showing up to the meeting begging at his feet.

k, you DID see game 7, right...?

I don't know why you guys get so offended. it came down to the wire. lol that's REALLY all I said...

as far as the FA signing of Durant? I won't lie. I think the Cavs and everyone else are gonna have their hands full...

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
k, you DID see game 7, right...?

I don't know why you guys get so offended. it came down to the wire. lol that's REALLY all I said...

as far as the FA signing of Durant? I won't lie. I think the Cavs and everyone else are gonna have their hands full...

Maybe maybe not, championships are not won on paper...sometimes u start messing with a team and they get worse, or they get better....knobody knows till they play, maybe they gel maybe they don't, plus injuries can always happen

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe maybe not, championships are not won on paper...sometimes u start messing with a team and they get worse, or they get better....knobody knows till they play, maybe they gel maybe they don't, plus injuries can always happen

never doubted that for a second. ok, then i'll amend what I said. BARRING INJURIES I think every team in the NBA is gonna have their hands full when it comes to beating this Warriors team, but it's just my opinion...