• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dwades plane just arrived in cle

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe Wade has overvalued himself at this point in his career and Riley has the rest of the team and a city to think about.
i think wade always figured he would get taken care of after the years of sacrificing rather than being low balled.....

if wade is seriously considering leaving, does that give us an indication that bosh is likely to retire?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think wade always figured he would get taken care of after the years of sacrificing rather than being low balled.....

if wade is seriously considering leaving, does that give us an indication that bosh is likely to retire?

Hopefully.
I don't think Bosh really has any choice if Heat doctors won't clear him, and not clearing him shouldn't be an issue.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's being offered 15M more then he wanted a year ago, so give me a break.

Plus, he has much more money in the bank from endorsements that he got from winning then any salary dollars he left behind to be able to win.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Bosh is done either way. Just seems like way too much risk for both player and organization at this point.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade finished a 2 1/2 hour meeting with Nuggets brass, now meeting with Bucks, and will meet with Bulls later today. Decision could come as soon as this evening.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Bosh is done either way. Just seems like way too much risk for both player and organization at this point.
if thats the case- and Wade leaves...that dragic deal looks just awful giving up those future lightly protected picks for him to play on a losing team...maybe they try and deal him to recoup picks somehow...

as i said- once james left- that team should ahve torn it down and rebuilt...if they would have next year they might have been in really good position with a young team, etc...the inevitable draft picks from making a few deals or taking other teams problems for draft considerations....

instead..the heat fans did get one playoff series win....and a long harsh rebuild that is gonna last until the heat can land another star in his prime to attract other guys.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if thats the case- and Wade leaves...that dragic deal looks just awful giving up those future lightly protected picks for him to play on a losing team...maybe they try and deal him to recoup picks somehow...

as i said- once james left- that team should ahve torn it down and rebuilt...if they would have next year they might have been in really good position with a young team, etc...the inevitable draft picks from making a few deals or taking other teams problems for draft considerations....

instead..the heat fans did get one playoff series win....and a long harsh rebuild that is gonna last until the heat can land another star in his prime to attract other guys.
Yea if Wade and Bosh are gone, they're down to Maxed out Dragic and Stacks Whiteside...yikes.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Crazy talk again.
Dragic wasn't even a max, at last years structure.
His contract is a bargain.

You're fucking hindsight is amazing and you're hypocrisy is expected.

Nobody can predict blood clots.
Even without Bosh, we were 1 game from the ECF.

The problem still is Bosh. Thats a huge chunk of cap space totally lost for a season.
Since we have no shot because of it, you plan your best for next season.
That very well might not include Wade if he's going to stand in the way of doing so.

You don't think the Heat would be on a quick rebuild if the foundation is Whiteside, Winslow, Richardson, Dragic, 2 high draft picks next year in a loaded class and 70+M in cap space in a loaded FA class?

#signmeup

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy talk again.
Dragic wasn't even a max, at last years structure.
His contract is a bargain.

You're fucking hindsight is amazing and you're hypocrisy is expected.

Nobody can predict blood clots.
Even without Bosh, we were 1 game from the ECF.

The problem still is Bosh. Thats a huge chunk of cap space totally lost for a season.
Since we have no shot because of it, you plan your best for next season.
That very well might not include Wade if he's going to stand in the way of doing so.

You don't think the Heat would be on a quick rebuild if the foundation is Whiteside, Winslow, Richardson, Dragic, 2 high draft picks next year in a loaded class and 70+M in cap space in a loaded FA class?

#signmeup
when you say 2 high draft picks next year what do you mean?

did you see the twolves roster? it DESTROYS the heats, the Sixers? WAAAY more young talent, the Suns? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more young talent...and those teams are all gonna suck for at least another year or two.

int he grand scheme of things if you think winslow, richardson, dragic, and 2 decent draft picks next year while missing multiple first rounders going forward is a foundation for a "quick rebuild" - i think you might have been hanging with the Beas a little too much.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when you say 2 high draft picks next year what do you mean?

did you see the twolves roster? it DESTROYS the heats, the Sixers? WAAAY more young talent, the Suns? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more young talent...and those teams are all gonna suck for at least another year or two.

Heat currently owns both their picks next year.
Being in the lottery is ok with me.
Sucking a year or 2 while developing is also OK cause the Warriors are going to prob win anyway.

And, yes, Wolves potentially are loaded, will prob never win though, and don't have 3 championships in the last decade.

I get the process, it is what it is.

I know you guys are riding the wave the Heat did not too long ago, but when James leaves you will be a mess prob forever.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat currently owns both their picks next year.
Being in the lottery is ok with me.
Sucking a year or 2 while developing is also OK cause the Warriors are going to prob win anyway.

And, yes, Wolves potentially are loaded, will prob never win though, and don't have 3 championships in the last decade.

I get the process, it is what it is.

I know you guys are riding the wave the Heat did not too long ago, but when James leaves you will be a mess prob forever.
dude, like the 8th pick and the 38th pick do not qualify as "two high picks", lol....

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude, like the 8th pick and the 38th pick do not qualify as "two high picks", lol....

last year we had 10 and 40 and did pretty damn good (winslow/richardson).

you never know, but chances are you are going to get some at least decent , inexpensive talent

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bosh retires he loses out on this year's salary right?

Doesn't it make sense for Bosh to stick around, utilizing free access to some of the the best medical staff money can buy, monitoring his condition to see if/how it improves..... all while collecting one more year of salary???

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bosh retires he loses out on this year's salary right?

Doesn't it make sense for Bosh to stick around, utilizing free access to some of the the best medical staff money can buy, monitoring his condition to see if/how it improves..... all while collecting one more year of salary???

He gets every nickle of it.
Its a medically forced retirement.
Not only that, insurance would prob have to pay all of it.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gets every nickle of it.
Its a medically forced retirement.
Not only that, insurance would prob have to pay all of it.

Oh, ok. Didn't know that.

It does sound like the best scenario for everyone, then... assuming there's no chance of a return.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile, Denver is unwilling to go to the third year, sources say, due to concerns over their long-term sustainability and where the core will be headed into 2018 when Denver is set to have substantial cap room.

#NOSHIT
#WHYWOULDYOU

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best part about all of this Wade thread is watching @WiggyRuss suddenly defend the player he says has been washed up and was one of, if not the main reason James left.

I'll bet anyone, that there are EASILY 100+ highly negative Wade posts since James said he was going to the Cavs.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best part about all of this Wade thread is watching @WiggyRuss suddenly defend the player he says has been washed up and was one of, if not the main reason James left.

I'll bet anyone, that there are EASILY 100+ highly negative Wade posts since James said he was going to the Cavs.
did u almost drowned as a child?

big difference between being option 1 and getting paid 25 million

then option 4 and getting paid 3.5 M

get a fucking clue.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did u almost drowned as a child?

big difference between being option 1 and getting paid 25 million

then option 4 and getting paid 3.5 M

get a fucking clue.

You need to get the clue.
I'm not talking about him going to the Cavs at the minimum (not happening), I'm talking about you saying how Riley is screwing him over by not overpaying him.