• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well, we're in the offseason... but do not despair!

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spending the new few weeks/months wondering if Mason Rudolph is the Steelers starting QB.

Emotion Reaction GIF

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spending the new few weeks/months wondering if Mason Rudolph is the Steelers starting QB.

Emotion Reaction GIF

Lot of folks saying the Steelers are linked to Malik Willis in the 1st.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t tell me what to do

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Jameis Winston as a backup so bad. Best insurance policy out there regarding the Bengals scheme.

Last edited:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess we have NFL Free agency and the draft? Not a lot of big names in the draft this year.

I'm very curious to see the following though:

1) Where will Davante Adams (UFA) and Aaron Rodgers end up?
2) The Saints are about to implode and have to cut a HUGE amount of their roster, where will that talent land?
3) Cowboys aren't as bad as the Saints, but have to make cuts.
4) Will Russell Wilson be traded?
5) Kyler Murray and his NFL future? I don't think there's much of a story there, but who knows.
6) Will Deshaun Watson get reinstated?
7) Will Tomb Brady unretire and sign with the Dolphins just to troll the fuck out of everyone?

Should be a decent offseason. Lots of open questions. I think the draft will be kind of 'meh' though. I'm sure we'll be hearing non-stop during the draft on the diversity hire picks... lol. I wonder if they'll march out a black person who says, "And with the extra 3rd round pick, because San Fran sold a black person, the 49ers select <insert person>." LOL, could be fuckin' hilarious.
Trade market should be active.

Calvin Ridley would be a name to watch methinks.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The saints aren’t rebuilding or the Seahawks specifically aren’t getting any of their players?
Saints can restructure quite a few players to finesse space with how they do things in NO. IOW- they’ll keep someone if they really want to.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The saints aren’t rebuilding or the Seahawks specifically aren’t getting any of their players?

Saint aren't rebuilding. They'll do the funny restructure shit as they did last year. There won't be some huge roster overhaul

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saints can restructure quite a few players to finesse space with how they do things in NO. IOW- they’ll keep someone if they really want to.

Yep expect Lattimore and Ramczyk to be 2 of those guys. The front office know what they're doing

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saint aren't rebuilding. They'll do the funny restructure shit as they did last year. There won't be some huge roster overhaul
It’s a cap mess in New Orleans for 2022, but there are some rather easy moves to make that can dig them mostly out that cap hole they’re in.

The real problems are money spent on players who are not on the team and lots of players with high #s this year. Drew Brees and Latavius Murray will count 12.4M on the cap (both gone). And while LT T.Armstead is a FA, he'll count 12.9M on the cap even if he walks.

The saints can get almost halfway back to the cap by redoing the deals of Lattimore (18.8) and Ramczyk (14.5). Both are young players who expect to be good for years yet, so the restructure won't hurt the team in the near future.

Another 9.5M can be obtained by cutting/trading B.Roby. But they just traded for the guy last year, so they might save space by extending him instead. They can extend or restructure M.Davenport, which would lower his current 5th year option cap figure down from 9.5M.

It won't be the fire sale some are expecting.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess we have NFL Free agency and the draft? Not a lot of big names in the draft this year.

I'm very curious to see the following though:

1) Where will Davante Adams (UFA) and Aaron Rodgers end up?
2) The Saints are about to implode and have to cut a HUGE amount of their roster, where will that talent land?
3) Cowboys aren't as bad as the Saints, but have to make cuts.
4) Will Russell Wilson be traded?
5) Kyler Murray and his NFL future? I don't think there's much of a story there, but who knows.
6) Will Deshaun Watson get reinstated?
7) Will Tomb Brady unretire and sign with the Dolphins just to troll the fuck out of everyone?

Should be a decent offseason. Lots of open questions. I think the draft will be kind of 'meh' though. I'm sure we'll be hearing non-stop during the draft on the diversity hire picks... lol. I wonder if they'll march out a black person who says, "And with the extra 3rd round pick, because San Fran sold a black person, the 49ers select <insert person>." LOL, could be fuckin' hilarious.

1. Do you think wherever Rodgers ends up that Adams will follow? GB might fight to Keep Rodgers, but I don't think he wants to be there.
2. Someone said Seattle, I agree. Maybe even some go to Cincinnati. Hard to believe the Bengals are a destination now.
3. I'm okay if the Cowboys get worse and lose talent... Nothing wrong there.
4. Not in 2022 but I think whenever his contract expires, I think he will sign with another team.
5. Kyler needs to work on his game and grow up. You're the QB, you get the blame when things go wrong.
6. no idea
7. Yes, he will return to Tampa Bay and hopefully wear the creamsicle jersey! I need to see TB12 in that orange jersey with the bucco bruce logo! haha.