• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dwades plane just arrived in cle

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs can sign Wade. LeBron isn't signed yet. LeBron could take less for his brother Wade.

Wouldn't help. Cavs are $26M over the cap with LeBron's cap hold. Even if he signs for $1, that only opens up about $3.3M under the cap.

The only way to clear space is renounce JR and dump at least Love if not Shumpert as well.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are all jump shooters dude....sure the spacing will be insane....if you only have to guard the perimeter and are 1 dimensional offensively the defense can adjust.

its why Kyrie Irving is just so damn valuable....hes not a curry level shooter- never will be- but hes a damn good shooter- and finishg at the rim is his specialty- as well as having one of the best- if not the best mid range game in the league...

let me know when Golden State signs someone that will prevent Kyrie or LeBron from destroying them at the rim.

Wrong. They are all great shooter. KD can get to the rim and attack midrange also. So can Curry when healthy. You terribly undervalue the effect that great shooting has on a defense. It opens up the floor because the defense can't help. Good luck guarding KD with no help.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. They are all great shooter. KD can get to the rim and attack midrange also. So can Curry when healthy. You terribly undervalue the effect that great shooting has on a defense. It opens up the floor because the defense can't help. Good luck guarding KD with no help.
good luck guarding LeBron and Irving with no help and bigs that are terrible at the rim.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so when you quoted a post tht they had raised their offer to 2 years 40, what did they raise it from?

2 bits and a coke? i mean yo uare picking and choosing whatever reports you want now..

Like I said, believe what you want.
My common sense tell me that there's just NO WAY Riley is going to Wade with 1/10 or 2/20 after how produced last season, combined with the crazy numbers mediocre players are getting.

As far as the reports, I say don't believe any of them until they are confirmations vs speculations.

Look how many different reports came out about Durant yesterday..

Look at the Wade stuff today..

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didnt you see Trainwreck? D Wade probably had to drop cheap ass Lebron off from their trip.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, believe what you want.
My common sense tell me that there's just NO WAY Riley is going to Wade with 1/10 or 2/20 after how produced last season, combined with the crazy numbers mediocre players are getting.

As far as the reports, I say don't believe any of them until they are confirmations vs speculations.

Look how many different reports came out about Durant yesterday..

Look at the Wade stuff today..
my common sense would say that too- and i imagine wade's would too- and thats prob why he got so pissed he scheduled meetings with the freaking nuggets! lol.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my common sense would say that too- and i imagine wade's would too- and thats prob why he got so pissed he scheduled meetings with the freaking nuggets! lol.

Even you know that's comical.
Of all the reports,other then the Cavs (Love trade, which to me was still ridiculous), was just 100% seeking attention and non believable.

There was NO WAY his deal was getting done before Durant decision.
Riley didn't have that luxury with Whiteside, but he did get Whiteside to accept a verbal and finish details after Durant decision....right?
That is known as TRUST.

Back to common sense.
1. Did the Bulls or Knicks wait for him?
2. If you are that pissed, are you staying on the banana boat or flying back and meeting with the teams that are giving crazy money to mediocre players?
3. Why are you planning a vacation during the start of FA period?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even you know that's comical.
Of all the reports,other then the Cavs (Love trade, which to me was still ridiculous), was just 100% seeking attention and non believable.

There was NO WAY his deal was getting done before Durant decision.
Riley didn't have that luxury with Whiteside, but he did get Whiteside to accept a verbal and finish details after Durant decision....right?
That is known as TRUST.

Back to common sense.
1. Did the Bulls or Knicks wait for him?
2. If you are that pissed, are you staying on the banana boat or flying back and meeting with the teams that are giving crazy money to mediocre players?
3. Why are you planning a vacation during the start of FA period?
you cant sign until the 7th anyway.

ill guarantee you that lebron and wade and a bunch of the guys who dont want to be spectacles just sign to little fan-fare on the 7th.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good luck guarding LeBron and Irving with no help and bigs that are terrible at the rim.

Could the Warriors possibly be any worse with rim protection then they were this Finals?
Warriors were emotionally fried (IMO).

James and Kyrie played great.
It still came down to 1 minute.

Cavs (so far) have lost 2 useful players (at times) and added nada
Warriors learned a great lesson last year. You need the chip on your should from April on, not Nov-April.

Warriors add Durant.

Result, in my mind= No brainer.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you cant sign until the 7th anyway.

ill guarantee you that lebron and wade and a bunch of the guys who dont want to be spectacles just sign to little fan-fare on the 7th.

I'm not talking LeBron. Of course he was free to vacation.

But Wade?
If you are serious about you're FA, you will be available to meet with teams from midnight, day 1.
Wade was making face swap snap chats.

You don't think he and Riley talked often while he was still under contact until June 30?
Riley had no need to even communicate with Wade while he was away, IMO, because as I've stated, nothing was happening until after the Durant decision.

Then, yesterday, right after the Durant decision, you for the first time see a confirmed Wade offer from the Heat.

Now, maybe he feels 2/40 is low based on whats going around, and that's a fair point IMO , but that negotiation either just started yesterday or today.

And West to Warriors for minimum.

#sorryLebron

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not talking LeBron. Of course he was free to vacation.

But Wade?
If you are serious about you're FA, you will be available to meet with teams from midnight, day 1.
Wade was making face swap snap chats.

You don't think he and Riley talked often while he was still under contact until June 30?
Riley had no need to even communicate with Wade while he was away, IMO, because as I've stated, nothing was happening until after the Durant decision.

Then, yesterday, right after the Durant decision, you for the first time see a confirmed Wade offer from the Heat.

Now, maybe he feels 2/40 is low based on whats going around, and that's a fair point IMO , but that negotiation either just started yesterday or today.

And West to Warriors for minimum.

#sorryLebron
i mean- obviously wade got pissed off because he was lowballed. thats undeniable.....otherwise why set up these meetings? it appears riley upped his offer and fixed it to a certain degree-----

but please tell me that the rumors about wade being pissed and the fact that he set meetings with the Nuggets and Bucks was because he was soooo ahppy with the Miami offer.

cmon dude...their is ample information directly in your face that is impossible to contradict that clearly demonstrates the Heat and Riley pissed off Wade in a big way at some point over the last week. Maybe Riley lost one of Wade's socks in the laundry?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where my mind goes.

First item of buisness for anyone wanting to beat the Cavs. (Or any team with a strong physical game. Cleveland shoots too many threes for their own good sometimes imo. Part of why I like the idea of Wade. Attack the basket more...)Stop, or slow those two. Adding more of what was already there doesn't do that.

Draymond and Bogut can only do so much. And there are only so many shots to go around in the first place.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean- obviously wade got pissed off because he was lowballed. thats undeniable.....otherwise why set up these meetings? it appears riley upped his offer and fixed it to a certain degree-----

but please tell me that the rumors about wade being pissed and the fact that he set meetings with the Nuggets and Bucks was because he was soooo ahppy with the Miami offer.

cmon dude...their is ample information directly in your face that is impossible to contradict that clearly demonstrates the Heat and Riley pissed off Wade in a big way at some point over the last week. Maybe Riley lost one of Wade's socks in the laundry?

Set up meetings? Lol
Don't set up meetings actually at some point need to take place before they are considered a meeting?
Didn't he also have set up meetings with the Bulls and Knicks, or maybe they weren't even aware of it since they both signed lessor players within 24 hours?

Look, I'm not saying I know anything for certain ( unlike the mike Miller nonsense) because I wasn't there, but once again, just go back to common sense.

If James doesn't want him bad enough to make the Cavs do something really stupid ( if Wade would actually even go through with it) he's not going anywhere.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where my mind goes.

First item of buisness for anyone wanting to beat the Cavs. (Or any team with a strong physical game. Cleveland shoots too many threes for their own good sometimes imo. Part of why I like the idea of Wade. Attack the basket more...)Stop, or slow those two. Adding more of what was already there doesn't do that.

Draymond and Bogut can only do so much. And there are only so many shots to go around in the first place.
thats what i am saying!

the Cavs didnt beat the Warriors because the Warriors lacked offensive firepower, lol. They lost because LeBron and Irving slaughtered them and the Warriors arent that mentally or physically tough- as Barkley has said--- jump shooting team.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats what i am saying!

the Cavs didnt beat the Warriors because the Warriors lacked offensive firepower, lol. They lost because LeBron and Irving slaughtered them and the Warriors arent that mentally or physically tough- as Barkley has said--- jump shooting team.
And now they're also trading Bogut!?!

He went down and all they did was lose. Same without Draymond. Seems like a gaping hole, to me.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats what i am saying!

I can see its going to be a summer/season of the not mentally and physically tough posts ...:crazy:

And slaughter?
It came down to 1 minute of a 7 game series.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see its going to be a summer/season of the not mentally and physically tough posts ...:crazy:

And slaughter?
It came down to 1 minute of a 7 game series.
Cavs fans act like they blew out GS game 7 it was damn close and I remember both teams looking like garbage at the end. Kyrie just came up clutch but it was not some huge blowout.