• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dwades plane just arrived in cle

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it said he was offered 1 year 10 million....even your post says the heat "upped their offer to 2 years 40".....

6 years 60 million? i mean are you just spouting stuff out of your ass at this point? lol..thats not even possible.

now- i think their is only the slimmest of slim chances wade ends up in cleveland, but hes not signing a 6 year 60 million dollar deal i can GUARANTEE YOU that, lol.

i know you cant go 6, just an example of how things can be taken out of context.

There is ZERO chance Riley offered him 20/2.
I'll bet you anything.
It defies all logic and common sense.

So is the trade going down?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah this has been based around the premise that he would for some reason take that huge pay cut which i never undestood.

But Austin Carr Jr said it was a done deal...

Just like Wade was offered 20/2

#commonsense

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard someone suggest this: Wade signs in Denver for 2 years/$50 mil. Denver has a wink-wink agreement with Cleveland to trade him as soon as possible (December 15th, I believe). Wade gets to team up with LeBron again AND make his money. I know, highly unlikely.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame Wade for making a higher than market demand. The guy took discounts for years in Miami and now he wants to be paid. With a trade or two, the Heat can squeeze him in even at 25M/year for a couple of years. He knows that, so why not push it while you can? Will the Heat bow to those demands, though...gonna be interesting.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be a good pickup for the Cavs IMO.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard someone suggest this: Wade signs in Denver for 2 years/$50 mil. Denver has a wink-wink agreement with Cleveland to trade him as soon as possible (December 15th, I believe). Wade gets to team up with LeBron again AND make his money. I know, highly unlikely.

Even then... the Cavs only have a $10 million dollar trade exception.

I think if they traded shump and used the exception it would work out salary wise.

Crazy idea. If Wade does end up going to the Bulls or to the Nuggets that rumor will be a popular one from now until December.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs can sign Wade. LeBron isn't signed yet. LeBron could take less for his brother Wade.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe what you want.

But then THINK about it.

#NOFUCKINGWAY
so when you quoted a post tht they had raised their offer to 2 years 40, what did they raise it from?

2 bits and a coke? i mean yo uare picking and choosing whatever reports you want now..

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smitty, this is nonsense. You honestly think Westbrook would fit GS better than KD? That is an indefensible position to take. KD brings length and even more floor spacing. He is the ideal piece to plug into that machine. Westbrook, as good as he is, is not easy to play with.
Yes, I do.

There's only so much butter I can put on my popcorn before its saturated.

I really don't see how this could possibly make GS better. Thompson does not get the credit he deserves. While he may not quite be KD, he's pretty darn close. (Relatively close. KD is better.)

I'm not antiWarriors at all. Just don't view this as bump to them when it all shakes down. They won't win more games. They won't play better defense. Maybe they score more, maybe. We'll see.

An attacking physical "point Gaurd" like RW would be a bump imo. (Like Thompson, he doesn't get the credit he deserves. But he will now.)

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I do.

There's only so much butter I can put on my popcorn before its saturated.

I really don't see how this could possibly make GS better. Thompson does not get the credit he deserves. While he may not quite be KD, he's pretty darn close. (Relatively close. KD is better.)

I'm not antiWarriors at all. Just don't view this as bump to them when it all shakes down. They won't win more games. They won't play better defense. Maybe they score more, maybe. We'll see.

An attacking physical "point Gaurd" like RW would be a bump imo. (Like Thompson, he doesn't get the credit he deserves. But he will now.)

I agree that Klay is awesome. Where you are wrong though, is that all of the three scorers are not redundant pieces because they are all great playing away from the ball. This is not the same as LeBron and Wade figuring out how to work together. These guys are 100% compatible and even synergistic. You can never have too much shooting. It puts immense pressure on the defense.

RW would help marginally. KD is literally the one player in the entire league that helps them most. But, I think that will be abundantly clear this time next year, so no need to argue about it now.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that Klay is awesome. Where you are wrong though, is that all of the three scorers are not redundant pieces because they are all great playing away from the ball. This is not the same as LeBron and Wade figuring out how to work together. These guys are 100% compatible and even synergistic. You can never have too much shooting. It puts immense pressure on the defense.

RW would help marginally. KD is literally the one player in the entire league that helps them most. But, I think that will be abundantly clear this time next year, so no need to argue about it now.
they are all jump shooters dude....sure the spacing will be insane....if you only have to guard the perimeter and are 1 dimensional offensively the defense can adjust.

its why Kyrie Irving is just so damn valuable....hes not a curry level shooter- never will be- but hes a damn good shooter- and finishg at the rim is his specialty- as well as having one of the best- if not the best mid range game in the league...

let me know when Golden State signs someone that will prevent Kyrie or LeBron from destroying them at the rim.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RW would help them a ton more in my opinion.

much tougher, much better slasher, much more aggressive, has an attitude, stronger mentally, and hes a good defender