• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Durant is a cool dude but how dumb does he feel?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked KD. Hope he gets his MVP and maybe a ring someday.

But this idiot went to bat for James Harden(no longer on his team) against Wade for some player rankings before the year. I love seeing Lebron and Wade continually beat the shit out of Durant and Westbrook. Those two will never learn how to play basketball together.

Shame Westbrook doesn't shoot 55%

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm an OKC native who watches Thunder games via NBA League Pass frequently.

Durant shouldn't be mocked for standing up for Harden. Harden was, and still is, a better player than Westbrook.

The Thunder would be better off with Harden at PG than Westbrook!

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should have moved Westbrook to SG and Harden to the PG spot. That team would have been unstoppable but I kind of fear that the ownership is too cheap to pay for a winning team.

Also, Durant singled out Wade not Westbrook.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ownership decided that paying Ibaka and Perkins was a greater priority than Harden.

They made the choice and they will have to deal with the fallout.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm an OKC native who watches Thunder games via NBA League Pass frequently.

Durant shouldn't be mocked for standing up for Harden. Harden was, and still is, a better player than Westbrook.

The Thunder would be better off with Harden at PG than Westbrook!

No the point was more that he went out of his way to say that Harden should be above Wade(a fellow Olympian pal)

When in reality it is shown time and time again. He should be worried about his own damn teammate. The one who doesn't show up in the big time.

I completely agree they would be better with Harden.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take Westbrook over harden any day. Harden gets burned on defense

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fallout is that they have the best record in the league. They have one of the best defenses in the league. There seems to be a lot of overreaction to one game. Not long OKC destroyed Miami. Heat fans need to keep straight whether regular season games matter or not.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fallout is that they have the best record in the league. They have one of the best defenses in the league. There seems to be a lot of overreaction to one game. Not long OKC destroyed Miami. Heat fans need to keep straight whether regular season games matter or not.

:agree: So true.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is just nice to remind every body that the Heat are the best in the league, that is often forgotten or unrecognized here.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's a 2-way road. From what I've seen on this board that double-standard is employed far more often by those that dislike the Heat.

Bottom line, all regular season games have some significance individually, but the amount of significance is inversely proportional to the recent success of the team involved.

Last edited by a moderator:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Not a heat fan

2. This again, proves my point. Durant goes out and kills it without Russell. Beats the Heat badly. Rattles off a bunch of wins.

Westbrook comes back and the comedy show immediately starts.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So just because OKC has the best record, they are the best team. No. Miami is still on top and they still have the best player in the world. This was a statement game reminding that this is what it has been over the last 2 years.

Bottomline: A healthy Miami team is not a good matchup for OKC. A healthy OKC team is not a good matchup for the top of the West. Miami is still the better team.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do realize that none of the guys who commented before your post are Heat fans right? 1 is a Lebron fan and the other is a Wolves fan I believe

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW anyone with a mind wouldn't take much out of the OKC win in Miami because as I said back then, the chances of a team hitting 16 3's consistently in a best of 7 series is basically impossible. This game was more like a game you will see in the playoffs because nothing out of the ordinary happened. The big 3 played well, Miami force OKC into turnovers, and defending Durant and the 3 ball well

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So just because OKC has the best record, they are the best team. No. Miami is still on top and they still have the best player in the world. This was a statement game reminding that this is what it has been over the last 2 years.

That was in response to Horns stating that OKC has to deal with the fallout of choosing Ibaka over Harden. Obviously they are dealing with the fallout just fine.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that none of the guys who commented before your post are Heat fans right? 1 is a Lebron fan and the other is a Wolves fan I believe

You do realize that this isn't the only thread post last night's game right? It was a general statement. Sorry you aren't smart enough to figure that out.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bare minimum wolves fan lol.

I sure as shit am a wade fan though. And moral of the story is, Durant should stop worrying about where player ranking as a winner like Wade and worry more about his choking side kick.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't lie. Only a fool would take D-Wade over Harden at this stage of their careers

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW anyone with a mind wouldn't take much out of the OKC win in Miami because as I said back then, the chances of a team hitting 16 3's consistently in a best of 7 series is basically impossible. This game was more like a game you will see in the playoffs because nothing out of the ordinary happened. The big 3 played well, Miami force OKC into turnovers, and defending Durant and the 3 ball well

In the playoffs, it wont be Westbrook's first game back. So this game was not normal like you want it to be.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't lie. Only a fool would take D-Wade over Harden at this stage of their careers

lol Harden is like a traffic cone on defense.

Wade is a winner. Always has been.