• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft possibilities

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so funny you speak of agenda's

here is another for you
squat to pee....
Isn't it about time to have another drink and kick the dog around!!!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope is different. I hope to hit on every player and 6 or 7 UDFAs!!!

look at this post....it deserved the cake award,

Have you face palmed Colors every post since for awarding you the cake award like me?

agenda jarntt and you are starting to define it

Do yourself a favor and move on. Board cred ain't that big a deal

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look at this post....it deserved the cake award,

Have you face palmed Colors every post since for awarding you the cake award like me?

agenda jarntt and you are starting to define it

Do yourself a favor and move on. Board cred ain't that big a deal
Based on what? I do hope to hit on every pick and every UDFA...don't you???

And move on? You have been following me around like a little girl for a couple weeks now. I think the man in the mirror needs to move on...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it looks like Ramsey goes 3....do the Cowboys take the player the want in Elliott or their desperate need in Bosa? I think they are gonna take Bosa, and I have no problem with that. Some scouts think he will be a Greg Ellis type, I've seen others that swear he'll be JJ Watt.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Ramsey is gone take Elliot he will win more games than Bosa will by helping the offense control the game.

DL is a need I understand but Zeke will help wear out the other teams defense and will help out the offense no matter who the QB is .

JMHO

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Ramsey is gone take Elliot he will win more games than Bosa will by helping the offense control the game.

DL is a need I understand but Zeke will help wear out the other teams defense and will help out the offense no matter who the QB is .

JMHO

or You Could take Bosa and then target Dixon in the 2nd or 3rd

Or trade back a little and pick up some picks then take Zeke or Lawson

Possibilities are many outcomes are undetermined

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it looks like Ramsey goes 3....do the Cowboys take the player the want in Elliott or their desperate need in Bosa? I think they are gonna take Bosa, and I have no problem with that. Some scouts think he will be a Greg Ellis type, I've seen others that swear he'll be JJ Watt.

Link? It makes sense for them to take Ramsey considering their needs, but I haven't seen anything definitively stating that Ramsey is their guy. I have seen a few blurbs about the Chargers GM talking about the need to improve the running game... They need Oline almost just as bad as secondary.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NEVER said Ramsey was bad. Your reading comp remains horrible, absolutely horrible.

Unlike you I have no agenda. My only hope for this team all along was they pick the best player they have on their board each. I don't care who that is. You've got your little draft hope chart laid out and full bore ahead with your tunnel vision on it. Me, I'd absolutely love it if we picked Ramsey and a few other guys too...

My draft chart is ready to go - 250 players deep ha.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no jarnett....agenda is my word for you and it's showing daily lately.

Funny part? It started with our opinions of Waddle in Dallas, and you've been bat shit ever since

Boy....that Ramsey is a bad boy....LOL AT YOU

Waddle in Dallas?? I've missed this.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Link? It makes sense for them to take Ramsey considering their needs, but I haven't seen anything definitively stating that Ramsey is their guy. I have seen a few blurbs about the Chargers GM talking about the need to improve the running game... They need Oline almost just as bad as secondary.
No link, do we really need one? SD lost half their starting secondary, OT is the deepest position in the draft, and they are already on the hook for big money to their tackles as it is. As a Cowboys fan, I'd love to see Ramsey at 4, but it ain't happening

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No link, do we really need one? SD lost half their starting secondary, OT is the deepest position in the draft, and they are already on the hook for big money to their tackles as it is. As a Cowboys fan, I'd love to see Ramsey at 4, but it ain't happening
I fear you may be right but stranger things have happened.
How bout SD takes the tackle and jerry goes in another direction with ramsey on the board. That is likely too.
I have to keep reminding myself that I said I wouldn't be upset.

buckle your seat belt....jerry is in the car

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How come we think SD goes Ramsey? Something come out recently or just general rumors?

I do like the idea of Tunsil being on board for trade purposes, but if Ramsey is our guy obviously it's best if he drops. So many players available at #4 that we can't lose if our scouts do a good job.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How come we think SD goes Ramsey? Something come out recently or just general rumors?
nvm just saw this

But why say it isn't happening for Ramsey. I'd say chances are what 2 out of 3 that he is there? A lot of options for SD or if they trade. If we want Ramsey I think there is a real good chance he is on the team

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waddle in Dallas?? I've missed this.
I think we all did...someone is pulling posts again, taking them out of context and claiming not to...such is life on a message board I guess

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My draft chart is ready to go - 250 players deep ha.
And the Cowboy's board should be even more than that. Luckily they don't pick 3 or 4 guys they like and lock it in like the mocks do. Personally I couldn't name that many guys I like, so I'll wait and see what presents we get...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fear you may be right but stranger things have happened.
How bout SD takes the tackle and jerry goes in another direction with ramsey on the board. That is likely too.
I have to keep reminding myself that I said I wouldn't be upset.

buckle your seat belt....jerry is in the car
You would think that Jerry wanting to pick Johnny Screw-up while his staff had to fight their ass off for a guy that were 100% right about, a 1st team All Pro, would finally get him to simply listen to the great people he has in place, but sadly, I think it just made the itch worse for Jerry to do his thing

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we all did...someone is pulling posts again, taking them out of context and claiming not to...such is life on a message board I guess
no way and it's comical how you spin shit and work so hard to spin me as the bad guy

you said we could drop two DB's and pick up Waddle for the same cost and I didn't think that was smart to cut two just to add one. Your jammies have been bunched ever since

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...someone is pulling posts again,
that's it!....and I'm drinking too.... according to you.

hell...according to you, I think I'm the smartest guy in the room and all because I didn't value your opinion.

THAT A BOY....keep pointing out what I am and stay middle of the road