• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft possibilities

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I come here for fun, not to get into internet arguments
yep....you're just a victim here by telling me last week that I think I'm smarter than any other here and today accusing me of being drunk.

pitch a tent over all that bull shit

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that were the case there aren't any positions left for them to take!!!

A case can definitely be made for them to avoid RB and QB, especially w their 1st overall picks. I did think their pick of Duke Johnson, was gonna be a good one though. Guess he still has potential to be a very good back

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A case can definitely be made for them to avoid RB and QB, especially w their 1st overall picks. I did think their pick of Duke Johnson, was gonna be a good one though. Guess he still has potential to be a very good back
I loved the Duke Johnson pick...as of right now...maybe doesn't look great, but I agree with you and think the potential is still there. Always tough for a rookie to go through an injury and also have to win a job from the bench year 1 and still put up numbers.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
listening to the Dallas draft conference.
sure sounds like Elliott will be the pick if ramsey is gone.

Love Mike Irvin and he's down with Zeke regardless

Yes sir- he took him last night in the so called experts draft. Hell I think RAmsey went 8. If it's BPA I can see Zeke, but we have huge needs unless they are counting on something else. I like him a lot too. It would just be hard to pass on RAmsey or Hargraves. I did see a comparison to current player thing the other day which basically means nothing but it is interesting to read. RAmsey - Sean Smith. Hargraves- JOe Haden. Both good , but if I had my choice I would take Haden.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes sir- he took him last night in the so called experts draft. Hell I think RAmsey went 8. If it's BPA I can see Zeke, but we have huge needs unless they are counting on something else. I like him a lot too. It would just be hard to pass on RAmsey or Hargraves. I did see a comparison to current player thing the other day which basically means nothing but it is interesting to read. RAmsey - Sean Smith. Hargraves- JOe Haden. Both good , but if I had my choice I would take Haden.
I'm preparing myself not having Ramsey and trying to get behind a Zeke selection at 4.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. But Smith and Hayden aren't in the draft so I'll take Ramsey

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting to sound like a strong possibility
If you read/listen to the right people on draft day it almost always starts to come out who we are looking at in many of the rounds. I remember watching the guys online and they were talking about some later picks and nailing guys I had never heard of and was like WTF. Obviously someone was telling them...but, I still say not Elliott. Maybe I'm thinking with what I want and I'd be fine if they took him, but I just don't see him as being our pick. Still say it's defense with a possibility of Tunsil if SD passes on him even though I think they won't and it goes: QB, QB, Tunsil...then whomever we want for coach Rod

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joey Bosa or Ezeikial Elliot at #4.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Twitter/ Broaddus, he seems to think they do have a player at 4 they want and it is his feeling it is RAmsey. At the press conference it was said by Stephen that Zeke is a top 10 pick. That can be looked at a lot of ways. One a smokescreen. Two- if RAmsey isn't there they trade down a bit

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Twitter/ Broaddus, he seems to think they do have a player at 4 they want and it is his feeling it is RAmsey. At the press conference it was said by Stephen that Zeke is a top 10 pick. That can be looked at a lot of ways. One a smokescreen. Two- if RAmsey isn't there they trade down a bit
That is the most logical thing. With Tunsil on the board, there would be a host of teams clamoring to leapfrog the Ravens. NYG, SF, Miami all come to mind. Even Tennessee could try to get back in the game.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the most logical thing. With Tunsil on the board, there would be a host of teams clamoring to leapfrog the Ravens. NYG, SF, Miami all come to mind. Even Tennessee could try to get back in the game.
one would think Tunsil on the board would get the draft phone ringing

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeez I hate when Jerry speaks

Cowboys

• Cowboys owner Jerry Jones mentioned that they’re likely to remain an No. 4 overall and take the best available player. (Andrew Siciliano)
  • Brandon George mentions that with Jones comparing FSU DB Jalen Ramsey to Deion Sanders, you get sense Ramsey would be their pick at No. 4 overall if he’s still there.
  • In regards to Joey Bosa, Jones said that potential character questions were resolved to point they won’t be factor in whether he’s drafted by Dallas. (Ed Werder)
  • Jones said that it’s not a high priority to draft a quarterback who could eventually take over forTony Romo this year. (Brandon George)
  • Jones essentially confirmed DeMarcus Lawrence will serve a four-game suspension and referred to the situation as “a loss” and “setback.” (Nick Eatman)
  • Cowboys RB Lance Dunbar will likely being the year on the team’s PUP list. (Todd Archer)

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeez I hate when Jerry speaks

Cowboys

• Cowboys owner Jerry Jones mentioned that they’re likely to remain an No. 4 overall and take the best available player. (Andrew Siciliano)
  • Brandon George mentions that with Jones comparing FSU DB Jalen Ramsey to Deion Sanders, you get sense Ramsey would be their pick at No. 4 overall if he’s still there.
  • In regards to Joey Bosa, Jones said that potential character questions were resolved to point they won’t be factor in whether he’s drafted by Dallas. (Ed Werder)
  • Jones said that it’s not a high priority to draft a quarterback who could eventually take over forTony Romo this year. (Brandon George)
  • Jones essentially confirmed DeMarcus Lawrence will serve a four-game suspension and referred to the situation as “a loss” and “setback.” (Nick Eatman)
  • Cowboys RB Lance Dunbar will likely being the year on the team’s PUP list. (Todd Archer)
I know, as I watch Jerry approach a microphone it's like :gaah: just don't say anything stupid.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
opinions vary

now...if you could just walk the walk you talk.

Jarntt. Just ignore the agenda (Never understood what that really meant).
Oh... Onward through the fog.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard from a good source today that the Giants love Elliott. not sure if that will matter or not but he seems to be the flavor of the week going into the draft. Looks like everyone likes him. Wonder who actually picks him though.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then if the comparison is true, Hargraves is the better player
No, not at all. The comparison to Haden doesn't mean he is actually Haden. One guy can be compared to Deion from a style perspective and another guy to Carr and the guy compared to Carr can still be seen as the better player.. I like Hargreaves...I just can't see taking him over Ramsey, but we'll see what the team thinks in a couple of days

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one would think Tunsil on the board would get the draft phone ringing
Titans have a ton of picks, what, 6 of the top 100? Would they give up #15 plus a 2 and a 4 to come get Tunsil at 4 and still have 4 of 100?