• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft possibilities

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On my way into work this morning, radio guys were talking Cowboys draft. One guy brought up the fact that Jerrah is fairly unpredictable and that Stephen has more or less been taking a larger role. One asked the question that if Jerrah has final say, then how in the heck did we not end up with Manziel? I'm pretty sure it was not just Stephen in that room that pulled the phone out of his hand that draft day. But it got me thinking, since Martin has been overwhelmingly the best pick we could have made there, are we going to see a shift towards the old man giving up more control in the war room?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now you know....and jarntt really would like your support. This shit is that important to him

Oh Weddle. I had my mind stuck on the old Bears WR that has a radio show now. Truth be known, I would have more than likely been in favor of having Weddle. I for some reason am usually in favor of anything to improve the secondary.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea who wanted him and who didn't. Normally I'm on the shorter list here if I have any company at all. That's ok though.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't touch this, too risky IMO

Myles Jack Has A Chondral Defect In Knee, Concern He May Need Microfracture Surgery At Some Point
14 hours ago NFL Draft Rumors 0 Comments

Albert Breer reports that UCLA LB Myles Jack‘s issue with his right-knee is a “chondral defect“, which is related to cartilage loss. However, Breer mentions that it’s still unclear this will become a long-term problem for Jack.

• According to Breer, while Jack can play with the injury, it’s remains to be seen if it will affect the length of his career.
  • Peter King adds that this is a big question for Jack, as some teams fear that he may require microfracture surgery at some point.
  • Interestingly enough, Breer says that there are teams outside the top 10 “scrambling” for information on Jack now that there’s a chase of him falling in the draft.
  • NFL physician David J. Chao suspects Jack’s injury to be an osteochondral defect, which involves bone and cartilage loss.
Charles Robinson reports that the Cowboys flagged Jack and put him onto their “sub board” after the recent medical recheck.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • According to Jason Cole, the team the Dolphins seem most concerned with in the Cowboys, given that they could target OSU RB Ezekiel Elliott at No. 4 overall.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys
  • Cowboys VP Stephen Jones confirmed that Ohio State DE Joey Bosa is being strongly considered at No. 4 overall: “He’s certainly one of the best players in this draft. He’ll certainly get strong consideration from us.” (Jon Machota)

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now what we could do is see what Denver wants to do with Von Miller. This is where I think Washington won the deal. They didn't have to trade anything for Carolinas 2nd best defensive player. Miller will be the highest paid defensive player in the league soon.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Weddle. I had my mind stuck on the old Bears WR that has a radio show now. Truth be known, I would have more than likely been in favor of having Weddle. I for some reason am usually in favor of anything to improve the secondary.
I've been all about secondary for a looooooong time

no issue with the position, just not sure one for two is the way to go

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no way and it's comical how you spin shit and work so hard to spin me as the bad guy

you said we could drop two DB's and pick up Waddle for the same cost and I didn't think that was smart to cut two just to add one. Your jammies have been bunched ever since
And we should have done that. What's your point? I could not care less what your opinion on the topic is or why you would bring it up weeks later. Me disagreeing with your thoughts on it in no way constitutes my 'jammies being bunched'. I hate to tell you, but your opinion just really isn't that important. Not sure why mine is to you

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
listening to the Dallas draft conference.
sure sounds like Elliott will be the pick if ramsey is gone.

Love Mike Irvin and he's down with Zeke regardless

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now you know....and jarntt really would like your support. This shit is that important to him
You do remain important in your own mind, I'll give you that

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • According to Jason Cole, the team the Dolphins seem most concerned with in the Cowboys, given that they could target OSU RB Ezekiel Elliott at No. 4 overall.
Honestly, why aren't the Browns linked to Elliott? With Hue at the controls and his run heavy system, they are in a good spot to be able to grab him at #8. (If we pass on him)

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we should have done that. What's your point? I could not care less what your opinion on the topic is or why you would bring it up weeks later. Me disagreeing with your thoughts on it in no way constitutes my 'jammies being bunched'. I hate to tell you, but your opinion just really isn't that important. Not sure why mine is to you
opinions vary

now...if you could just walk the walk you talk.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, why aren't the Browns linked to Elliott? With Hue at the controls and his run heavy system, they are in a good spot to be able to grab him at #8.

Could be they have grown really jaded by their last 1st round RB pick?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, why aren't the Browns linked to Elliott? With Hue at the controls and his run heavy system, they are in a good spot to be able to grab him at #8.
I think if he is on the board they will look at him

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be they have grown really jaded by their last 1st round RB pick?
If that were the case there aren't any positions left for them to take!!!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at jarntt
5 face palms since I agreed with colors with one cake award

but hey.....my posts aren't important to you are anything like that

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at jarntt
5 face palms since I agreed with colors with one cake award

but hey.....my posts aren't important to you are anything like that
No, you don't even get that do you. Check the board. It has nothing to do with you agreeing with Colors and actually he agreed with you. Why l would I care if Colors agreed with you on something? Does this even make sense in your own head??? it's a message board. It exists for people to agree and disagree. Seriously, think about it before you post.
You started the stupid face palm crap so I figured it was easier than bickering with you about every dumb post you direct at me. Why don't you just ignore me instead of following me around referencing me over and over? No one on this board wants to read this crap so just do what you will I really don't want to bother with it. I come here for fun, not to get into internet arguments