• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft possibilities

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's so jumbled, I wouldn't be surprised to see a "reach" or two. Example would be the CB Hargreaves. I haven't seen him projected in the top 5, but he is generally considered just a tick under Ramsey, and maybe a better true corner .I wouldn't have a problem wit the Cowboys taking him

If Ramsey is off the board, I take Hargreaves. He's probably the best CB in the draft, and he's a good kid to boot. I don't care where the draft pundits have him projected to go. Outside of Ramsey, Hargreaves may have the fewest negatives of any player in the top 10, and his negatives aren't what I would consider very big deals. He has excellent athleticism, and still ran a 4.50 40 yard dash at the combine after bulking up about 10 pounds over his playing weight for the combine. Not a concern off the field, and as far as I have read is a good teammate. Hargreaves is the kind of guy this team needs, and CB is possibly our biggest need right now. I think the argument can be made that Hargreaves may be BPA with Ramsey off the board.

The idea of Ezekial Elliot is intriguing, too. But if Dallas signs Alfred Morris I think we will have RB pretty well covered.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm torn. I would probably go to RomotoOwens house for a couple of Crown Royals to keep from getting PO'd if we took him in the first round...but I think you can certainly make a case from a talent perspective for him being about a round or so lower than the "top" QBs in this draft. I think we start looking at QB in the 3rd and that could be his spot.

I'm sure the bar will be open that night. Ha. Can't wait. RAmsey still far and away my personal favorite. Jack remains a distant second. Hargreaves starting to make noise for me. As far as Dak- many know that I have always liked Dak. I was kind of bummed that he got such criticism for his mechanics. Glad we are working him out. I'm good though with whatever makes our team better.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

• David Moore
    never got the sense that the Cowboys were going to consider RB Ezekiel Elliott at No. 4 overall.
  • However, now that they have Darren McFadden and Alfred Morris on their roster, Moore believes there’s “no way” they’ll target Elliott in this year’s draft.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

• David Moore
    never got the sense that the Cowboys were going to consider RB Ezekiel Elliott at No. 4 overall.
  • However, now that they have Darren McFadden and Alfred Morris on their roster, Moore believes there’s “no way” they’ll target Elliott in this year’s draft.
I have to say I totally agree. I don't see anyway we draft Elliot with or without Morris...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 going to Cleveland....Dallas may have choice of either QB at #4. If that's the case, I'd bet that's how we go

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 going to Cleveland....Dallas may have choice of either QB at #4. If that's the case, I'd bet that's how we go
Twitter reports say it's a done deal, but even then Cleveland can still go QB, or they can trade back, reports are Philly wants to trade up ahead of Cleveland for Wentz, if Cleveland is good with RG3, they may be a trade partner for the Eagles to jump Dallas.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twitter reports say it's a done deal, but even then Cleveland can still go QB, or they can trade back, reports are Philly wants to trade up ahead of Cleveland for Wentz, if Cleveland is good with RG3, they may be a trade partner for the Eagles to jump Dallas.
I think it's very possible Cleveland trades back, they could get SF at 6 and the Eagles at 8 in a bidding war to cut in front of Dallas. QB going there is fine by me, I'm just hoping SD goes DL or OL and drops Ramsey in our laps

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's very possible Cleveland trades back, they could get SF at 6 and the Eagles at 8 in a bidding war to cut in front of Dallas. QB going there is fine by me, I'm just hoping SD goes DL or OL and drops Ramsey in our laps

As bad as that pass defense was to begin with, and then they lost Weddle and Robinson, I don't see how San Diego doesn't draft Ramsey.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As bad as that pass defense was to begin with, and then they lost Weddle and Robinson, I don't see how San Diego doesn't draft Ramsey.
Quite possible and maybe they let Robinson walk, knowing Ramsey was plan A.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Party pooper. Hoping Rivers getting crushed pushes them to OT

Maybe if Tunsil is there at #3 San Diego would go that route? Seems near certainty, to me at least, that Tennessee drafts Tunsil, though. Cleveland is a lock to draft QB IMO, RG3 or not. Then Ramsey to San Diego. Just my opinion, but I would be pretty confident in this result on draft day.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hadn't thought about that, but good point. Maybe if the Tackle drops or they worry how serious Rivers was about retiring this last year they go those spots, but other than that they may look at DBs assuming the value they place on the various players is similar.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A question that may boil some blood.
If TE Hunter Henry taken in round two would you be upset, I know we take a TE annually or at least it seams like we do, but I been thinking it would be nice to pick him up in the 3rd but I know he wont be there.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If TE Hunter Henry taken in round two would you be upset, I know we take a TE annually or at least it seams like we do, but I been thinking it would be nice to pick him up in the 3rd but I know he wont be there.

Personally, I would be absolutely irate. Dline is the position to draft in the second round - too much talent to ignore, and we have a need.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I would be absolutely irate. Dline is the position to draft in the second round - too much talent to ignore, and we have a need.

I probably would be on the angry side too, but he truely could be Wittens replacement. OK getting two guys to replace Romo and Witten in this draft doesn't sound like the smartest ideas.
If he's there in the third and Dallas take him I will be good with that.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are going to draft ANOTHER TE this year, I would like the Harvard dude. And hope it only costs us a 6th round comp pick.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me. I said I'll trust them to take the best player and Witten is no spring chicken. NFL teams draft for the next 5 to 10 years. Fans and Jerry look at the next season only...Would I take TE if it were my call??? No friggin way

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends, are we convinced Escobar is not capable of taking on a larger role? Do we know for sure what we have in Escobar?