• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Desean Jackson

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you find a post where I defend Dez and it will be the first.
That is not the point.
The topic is today's big story....not Dez Bryant

Oh I know you dont .....

but as many people that called me ignorant for finding a reason to TRADE DEZ ....

I don't seem so dumb now

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok so Pday doesn't like PE1 & PE1 doesn't like Pday & Dez is a headcase.
but
Where do you all think Jackson lands?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok so Pday doesn't like PE1 & PE1 doesn't like Pday & Dez is a headcase.
but
Where do you all think Jackson lands?

that's where you're wrong.
I only hate one and that took some doings. I enjoy the entertainment that PE1 brings to this board. I can't help the attack on my character. Who knew the term gang banger would come true? PE1 wants to attack Dez? Fine by me....not the point.

wait for this story to get out...bet your ass teams will have issues with the money he wants, AND WHY? Didn't he just have his best year as a pro? 27 and fast as anyone and yet, cut like a 3rd year practice player.

something doesn't add up and it will be interesting to see his next contract.

I think so much of the player that I hope he lands in Washington, but they said late today, they don't want him.

Time will tell this story

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only hate one and that took some doings. I enjoy the entertainment that PE1 brings to this board. I can't help the attack on my character. Who knew the term gang banger would come true? PE1 wants to attack Dez? Fine by me....not the point.

wait for this story to get out...bet your ass teams will have issues with the money he wants, AND WHY? Didn't he just have his best year as a pro? 27 and fast as anyone and yet, cut like a 3rd year practice player.

I think so much of the player that I hope he lands in Washington, but they said late today, they don't want him.

Sadly it's gonna be chump money ...... and the truth will come out .... I see him as 2 years and out of the league personally

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yeah It sounds like he butted heads with the Head Coach & the coach made an example out of him. High end contract players wont dictate to the coaches. I have to admire Chip on standing his ground. Jackson being around gang bangers while a red flag, is something they had to know about already (even before his big contract was signed) so think that part is more of a media thing. Seems like he got cut for not getting a long with the way the Eagles now want things. Kinda got to give some props to the eagles owner as well for backing his coach & not the player even though it cost the eagles (& owner) to cut him. I don't think we would see that here.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets, Patriots, or Panthers.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt Jackson will be out of the league in 2 years. He'll be making plays for someone this year. Probably someone like the Raiders who can offer him $$$

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt Jackson will be out of the league in 2 years. He'll be making plays for someone this year. Probably someone like the Raiders who can offer him $$$

LOL The Raiders

Sounds about right .... That's where careers die

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people not actually apart of the league care too much about this. He knows some gang members, so that means he's a bad person? He's a small guy who will be done as soon as his speed slows down, so he wants money, he's a bad guy. He's a diva, dumbass, ect ect. But really, who cares. He has never been arrested, suspended, and from what I read his teammates like him. I think fans/analysts are too quick to assassinate someone who has "character issues"

I just feel like he wanted too much money from the Eagles and didn't mesh well with Chip so he got the boot. This gang shit is just an excuse.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people not actually apart of the league care too much about this. He knows some gang members, so that means he's a bad person? He's a small guy who will be done as soon as his speed slows down, so he wants money, he's a bad guy. He's a diva, dumbass, ect ect. But really, who cares. He has never been arrested, suspended, and from what I read his teammates like him. I think fans/analysts are too quick to assassinate someone who has "character issues"

I just feel like he wanted too much money from the Eagles and didn't mesh well with Chip so he got the boot. This gang shit is just an excuse.

That's not my excuse for not liking him

I hate "Diva" football players

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree: Fans get way too emotional involved with what athletes do off the field. I could care less because we are all Human first & we all have flaws & make mistakes just not magnified or speculated as much. I also don't want to hear about the role model argument. I agree on the stance Sir Charles took decades ago, Parents should be their children's role model. Society would be much better if that was the case.

#ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE US :suds:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: Fans get way too emotional involved with what athletes do off the field. I could care less because we are all Human first & we all have flaws & make mistakes just not magnified or speculated as much. I also don't want to hear about the role model argument. I agree on the stance Sir Charles took decades ago, Parents should be their children's role model. Society would be much better if that was the case.

#ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE US :suds:

This USED TO BE TRUE

Now if your player gets in trouble .... Fucking Roger GotoHell put in a rule .... where they can take your cap money or draft picks for putting a trouble maker on your team.

If Hernandez is convicted watch how bad they light up the Pats

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This USED TO BE TRUE

Now if your player gets in trouble .... Fucking Roger GotoHell put in a rule .... where they can take your cap money or draft picks for putting a trouble maker on your team.

If Hernandez is convicted watch how bad they light up the Pats

There's a difference in murdering someone and show boating on the field.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Apparently the Eagles do...

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a difference in murdering someone and show boating on the field.

There is also a difference in show boating on the field .......

And having an attitude that teams should fear.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the Eagles do...

My post was mostly about the fans/analyst caring too much about it. When in reality if he's staying out of trouble and helping win games, why does everyone whose not actually on the field care so much about it and hate him.