• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Desean Jackson

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THAT IS FUCKING GREAT NEWS

They haven't had a Free Agent outside of Bruce Smith even be a solid player for them in the Dan Snyder Era

I get my wish Washington will suck

Waste more money

and get to laugh at them when the season ends because it didn't work out

Just off the top of my head twist...Garcon, D Hall, Fletcher were all FREE AGENTS. And so far this year, a FREE AGENT pick up of a guy named J Hatcher looks to have some potential. Time will tell, right.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just off the top of my head twist...Garcon, D Hall, Fletcher were all FREE AGENTS. And so far this year, a FREE AGENT pick up of a guy named J Hatcher looks to have some potential. Time will tell, right.

only thing time will tell with you fucking troll is how long u last

Get the FUCK off our BOARD u Piece of SHIT

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't see how Jackson to Redskins would be good news. Gives them multiple capable WRs.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only thing time will tell with you fucking troll is how long u last

Get the FUCK off our BOARD u Piece of SHIT

That's not really trolling, he has a legit point. Those were pretty good FA.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I notice you left off the other OVER PAID former Cowboy, Bowen "off top of your head" :nod:

# 5 out of 6 last place finishes & counting.....:laugh3:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't see how Jackson to Redskins would be good news. Gives them multiple capable WRs.

If you SCARED be sure not to miss church tomorrow.....:suds:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Garcon an AVERAGE #2 .... yall just have nothing better and hype him up more than a virgin cheerleader at a homecoming

D Hall? For real..... you have got to be shitting me .... yall have cut him twice and resigned him twice cause no one else wants him

Hatcher looked good in a 4-3 .... WTF did he look like in a 3-4?

Keep your shit in that troll ass topic on top..... You bring your ass down here with the big boys .... I will eat your fucking ass up with your redskin bullshit
This aint the redskin board ..... aint no one getting banned cause they dont approve of the Redskins

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Flat out .... you go back to that NAZI ass board yall have

Where speak bad about the Skins gets you banned

But know good and fucking well .... I have seen what happens on the skin board

come over here talking shit ....... Dont push my IQ or my standards

you wont win

Last edited by a moderator:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know musicman....
Tough crowd and all but it seems they know your style.
Mighta been all those great posts from last preseason. You know, the posts where you talked about Washington's 3rd string being better than Dallas's first group.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Potential to flop

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the eagles will have to change their banner now.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Chiefs have dropped out of the running for free agent DeSean Jackson.

This should send up an immediate red flag to other interested teams, based on coach Andy Reid's history with Jackson. Kansas City also has a wide receiver need. Per RapSheet, the Chiefs "did research" on D-Jax, and opted against signing him. Jackson is scheduled to visit the Redskins on Monday. Many national reporters expect Dan Snyder to out-bid the field for 27-year-old Jackson.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Chiefs have dropped out of the running for free agent DeSean Jackson.

This should send up an immediate red flag to other interested teams, based on coach Andy Reid's history with Jackson. Kansas City also has a wide receiver need. Per RapSheet, the Chiefs "did research" on D-Jax, and opted against signing him. Jackson is scheduled to visit the Redskins on Monday. Many national reporters expect Dan Snyder to out-bid the field for 27-year-old Jackson.

Sounds like he'll be bidding against himself

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you SCARED be sure not to miss church tomorrow.....:suds:

Nothing to do with being scared. Jackson can make plays, I'd be happier with our NFC East rivals not getting better.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually, I believe Chiefs are a bit cap strapped. Could be wrong.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wonder what number Djax will wear in Washington?
Perfect fit for me, DJax will look stylish in burgundy & yellow

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a skins fan, I'd rather see him out of the NFC east. His upside doesn't overcome his character weaknesses or his cost IMO.