• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Desean Jackson

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My post was mostly about the fans/analyst caring too much about it. When in reality if he's staying out of trouble and helping win games, why does everyone whose not actually on the field care so much about it and hate him.

One cause he is an Eagle ....
Two old school guys hate divas

3 how much love can you have for a slot receiver (and nothing more) that disapears in some games with a big mouth?

cantblock
doesnt go all every play ..

if the ball isnt coming to him ... he half asses it

need more reasons?

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3 how much love can you have for a slot receiver (and nothing more) that disapears in some games with a big mouth?

cantblock

need more reasons?

Not sure about only a slot receiver. He can stretch the field as good as anyone, maybe better. I'd say most WRs in the NFL disappear at points during games.

Him on the field makes your team better. If he were on the Cowboys, we'd be better. No way teams can put so much attention on your #1 with Jackson there who can score from anywhere at anytime. He always is explosive as a returner. I think his impact during a game outweighs his divashit, but that's just me.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure about only a slot receiver. He can stretch the field as good as anyone, maybe better. I'd say most WRs in the NFL disappear at points during games.

Him on the field makes your team better. If he were on the Cowboys, we'd be better. No way teams can put so much attention on your #1 with Jackson there who can score from anywhere at anytime. He always is explosive as a returner. I think his impact during a game outweighs his divashit, but that's just me.

There's no question he would help the Cowboys when our number 3 WR is Cole Beasley, but why take a Diva like him when there are so many talented WR's in this draft?

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL The Raiders

Sounds about right .... That's where careers die

That's the way it is now back in the day if you were a malcontent you went to Oakland and you thrived and won. The list is long and Y'all know football of course this was before Uncle Al (RIP) lost his freaking mind

I 2 think Jackson will land in Seattle maybe KC maybe NYJ but on a 1 year small contract with tons of incentives and behavior clauses

Ton of talent just on the wrong path per the reports coming out. I hope he gets it turned around even though he is not on my Christmas list

Either way a lesson to be learned for those players who pay attention

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no question he would help the Cowboys when our number 3 WR is Cole Beasley, but why take a Diva like him when there are so many talented WR's in this draft?

Oh, I'm not saying I want him on the Cowboys. I want him out of the NFC East entirely. I'm just saying he can help teams win.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if you are paying a WR 8 digits a year. he shouldn't be disappearing for games at a time. That's a problem
If he cant get with what ever program the coaches are giving. That is a problem
If his diva bad attitude crap affects the locker room. That is a problem.
If he believes because he has talent (& a high end contract) that he is bigger than coaches or front office. That is a problem.

Until they actually come out & say why they got rid of him. We wont know exactly what happened. But through the time. he has a lot of potential problems. I am pretty confident the Eagles didn't just decide. Ahh Screw it. lets get rid of our top WR for shits & giggles.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I'm not saying I want him on the Cowboys. I want him out of the NFC East entirely. I'm just saying he can help teams win.

No doubt, and even though he can't block, he still helps in the running game. You line him up in the slot next to Dez and run him off, the safety has to stay over the top, even if they are playing him with a corner. a matchup nightmare

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll disagree. I'd rather have Beasley at $1M than D Jax at $10M for our team.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"This would be a controversial signing. In his years with the Eagles, Jackson was known as a moody player who complained about his contract, missed meetings and chafed coaches with his me-first attitude. Why else would Chip Kelly unload a 27-year-old Pro-Bowl talent? On Friday, Jackson's reputation took another hit, with NJ.com reporting that the Eagles were concerned about his alleged connections to street gangs in Los Angeles. Jackson, in a statement, claimed he has no gang associations"

Still the $64,000 question....why now? Why not late May or June?
Where there is smoke there is usually fire.

I said last year....Something about Chip Kelly reminds me of Jimmy Johnson. The man knows what he wants and for some reason that ain't DJax. Still, unbelievable timing.

btw....I read DJax has been arrested before..................lets spin this towards Dez anyways

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll disagree. I'd rather have Beasley at $1M than D Jax at $10M for our team.

We weren't talking value, just whether Jackson could help a team. Beasley is cheaper and a better citizen, but on talent alone, it isn't even close

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We weren't talking value, just whether Jackson could help a team. Beasley is cheaper and a better citizen, but on talent alone, it isn't even close

this is a salary cap era. no way any of us will look at it as talent alone. Otherwise all we would want is the top 4 WRs in the NFL on our team. & if that was the case Jackson wouldn't be talked about still.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pulling for Washington. Jax has been one of my most hated and the match is perfect

The Redskins are expected to visit with free agent DeSean Jackson on Monday.
Source: Dianna Marie Russini on Twitter Mar 29 - 6:46 PM

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Redskins are expected to visit with free agent DeSean Jackson on Monday.
Source: Dianna Marie Russini on Twitter Mar 29 - 6:46 PM

THAT IS FUCKING GREAT NEWS

They haven't had a Free Agent outside of Bruce Smith even be a solid player for them in the Dan Snyder Era

I get my wish Washington will suck

Waste more money

and get to laugh at them when the season ends because it didn't work out

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THAT IS FUCKING GREAT NEWS

They haven't had a Free Agent outside of Bruce Smith even be a solid player for them in the Dan Snyder Era

I get my wish Washington will suck

Waste more money

and get to laugh at them when the season ends because it didn't work out

I am sure Skids fans are now changing their tunes, they have a thread calling him everything but a child of God before this news broke.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure Skids fans are now changing their tunes, they have a thread calling him everything but a child of God before this news broke.

I guess we will soon start hearing their chants of going to win the superbowl now. As they do every off season.
thought maybe we were gonna skip it this year...... maybe not.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of Course

Back to Free Agency Champions

Who was it that said Snyder had learned his lesson when it came to Free Agency?

In ALL SERIOUSNESS You posting that put the biggest smile on my face of the entire day

I hate Jackson and want him to fail
Hate the Skins and want them to fail

Perfect fucking combination

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we will soon start hearing their chants of going to win the superbowl now. As they do every off season.
thought maybe we were gonna skip it this year...... maybe not.

Yep. Jackson will make knee all he supposed to be.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cantblock

need more reasons?

Desean never played the slot. He has been huge in some big games for Philly over the years. Desean is not a complete WR put he rarely played in the slot in Philly and did have a very nice season last year as a number 1.
But I agree with the rest of the labels you gave him.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Desean never played the slot. He has been huge in some big games for Philly over the years. Desean is not a complete WR put he rarely played in the slot in Philly and did have a very nice season last year as a number 1.
But I agree with the rest of the labels you gave him.

No worries

Other than the SLOT comment I give the same labels to Dez

Call em as I see em