• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Desean Jackson

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is the Jets

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pulling for Washington. Jax has been one of my most hated and the match is perfect

Yeah and the best part of all is how much it would piss off the Eagles fans to have to see him in the division twice a year. We could just sit back and watch. If he busts we could watch the Skins fans implode and if he has another year like last, the Eagles fans...

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the vikes cap situation?
With teams packing the box to stop Peterson, a WR like D-Jax could be advantageous for them.
If his head is on straight.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the vikes cap situation?
With teams packing the box to stop Peterson, a WR like D-Jax could be advantageous for them.
If his head is on straight.

They could use a receiver ..... but dont think so

While everyone praised Johnny Football yesterday after his pro day

Zimmer was the one coach with balls enough to call it a circus act ..... I like Zimmer more and more.... and now he can be vocal ... I cant wait to see what he can do

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could use a receiver ..... but dont think so

While everyone praised Johnny Football yesterday after his pro day

Zimmer was the one coach with balls enough to call it a circus act ..... I like Zimmer more and more.... and now he can be vocal ... I cant wait to see what he can do

Heard that today and laughed out loud. Parcells put the muzzle on all Asst coaches when he was here. Before that Mike was still up front about most issues but not bulletin board material. now like you said Twist he can call them like he sees them if he chooses

Jerry missed out on a guy I think will be way better than Jason. What might have been .................

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bright side for PE1.

Least he can't be mad at me any longer for referring to Jax as gang banger. That sent him through the roof two/three years ago. Jax always seemed to take it to another level as a sorry ass

For years I've come on these boards for fun. I try not to fight with anyone outside of TonyRomoShow. One of the people I'd take the time to read the posts from were PDay. Now like I said, its really not worth it to get into it with anyone but PDay is so completely full of shit I dont know what to say. All I do is come on here and post things I think about first. Sometimes I've been wrong but I really try to be objective. Something happened to you. So you're trying to tell all of us, specifically me, that you knew all along Desean was a gang banger and years later you look like a genius and I look like a fool. Again you are a complete liar. Go on the Eagles board and everyone is STUNNED about these allegations. No one, including me, knew anything about Desean being a gang banger but you did. Reports JUST came out last month by a Trenton NJ writer informing the country of this but you knew all along right?

Now go take your fairly tales and try to dupe someone else. You are a complete liar and the new TRS of this board. I've posted about 3 times on this board that you simply are not the same poster as you were years ago.

"Jax always seemed to take it to another level as a sorry ass". He did? Because all of those times he was arrested right? Wait, he was never arrested. For all those times he got in trouble and suspended from the NFL for doing things like punching his Mom in the face, right? Oh, wait... he never did. You are a complete liar and 3 years ago we never got in to an argument where you claimed he was a gangbanger and I "went through the roof" defending him. You are a fucking weird dude. Making up lies and stories for no reason. You disappoint me. You used to have interesting things to say years ago. Now you're just a complete freaking joke. No one in the entire country knew Desean was a gangbanger except for PDay. I just feel sorry for you now.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was curious about anyones take on Desean it would be Twist3ds. At least he's man enough to admit the Cowboys have a WR thats just as screwed up as Desean Jackson.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was curious about anyones take on Desean it would be Twist3ds. At least he's man enough to admit the Cowboys have a WR thats just as screwed up as Desean Jackson.

Sam Hurd was never in trouble here either .......

But he had some shady shit going on ..... an got caught... glad it was after he left Dallas

I just call these guys as I see them ....

ghetto thugs are ghetto thugs with talent ...... all they will ever be

Then you have that group that strives to be better than that ..... both as a man and a player

Last edited by a moderator:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For years I've come on these boards for fun. I try not to fight with anyone outside of TonyRomoShow. One of the people I'd take the time to read the posts from were PDay. Now like I said, its really not worth it to get into it with anyone but PDay is so completely full of shit I dont know what to say. All I do is come on here and post things I think about first. Sometimes I've been wrong but I really try to be objective. Something happened to you. So you're trying to tell all of us, specifically me, that you knew all along Desean was a gang banger and years later you look like a genius and I look like a fool. Again you are a complete liar. Go on the Eagles board and everyone is STUNNED about these allegations. No one, including me, knew anything about Desean being a gang banger but you did. Reports JUST came out last month by a Trenton NJ writer informing the country of this but you knew all along right?

Now go take your fairly tales and try to dupe someone else. You are a complete liar and the new TRS of this board. I've posted about 3 times on this board that you simply are not the same poster as you were years ago.

"Jax always seemed to take it to another level as a sorry ass". He did? Because all of those times he was arrested right? Wait, he was never arrested. For all those times he got in trouble and suspended from the NFL for doing things like punching his Mom in the face, right? Oh, wait... he never did. You are a complete liar and 3 years ago we never got in to an argument where you claimed he was a gangbanger and I "went through the roof" defending him. You are a fucking weird dude. Making up lies and stories for no reason. You disappoint me. You used to have interesting things to say years ago. Now you're just a complete freaking joke. No one in the entire country knew Desean was a gangbanger except for PDay. I just feel sorry for you now.

LOL at you thinking you can make me the TRS of this board.

Pull the disny thread. Gang banger was the exact term I used and you've never seen me defend Dez for nothing when it comes to character. Jax is a sorry ass to a larger degree, and cutting this guy after his best year with no guaranteed money screams of a story yet to be told...BUT, BUT you blast about lying and board credibility all you want. I've never posted a thing for approval and could care less what your drama ass has to say. You went ape shit then with the opinion and you act the bigger idiot now. Congrats!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Reports JUST came out last month by a Trenton NJ writer informing the country of this but you knew all along right?"

lol...yet he was a 1st round grade drafted in round 2 because of his character and company that he kept. Check it out....Adam Schefter said it today when this story broke.

The term gang banger was mine with no actual merit, just based on his paper sack in front of a ice machine at your local convenient store ways.

LOL....don't look now but I may of been right with the actual description.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just as screwed up as?

LOL at you
You wish!

I know you are going at PE1 .... and Im not getting in that

Same way you see Jackson ... Is how I see Bryant .....

A fucking head case ... one step away from implosion..... but thats not a secret to anyone that reads my post.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK PDay. Dez didnt punch his Mom in the face. Dez didnt slip to 23, he actually went top 5 like he was projected.

Im not going to get into it but you are a complete liar. Never once did I go through the roof because you had some early premonition that Deason was a gangster. Keep lying and being a complete chump. YOu know you're lying, I know you're lying and anyone else who believe you knew he was a gangster 3 years before the rest of the country is lying to themselves too. YOur rep and your posts went right down the toilet. Yeah, Im the drama queen. I was the one who made up this complete lie. As I said... Im not going to speak on it but every level headed person on this board can tell youre lying. Feel bad for you dude.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK PDay. Dez didnt punch his Mom in the face. Dez didnt slip to 23, he actually went top 5 like he was projected.

Im not going to get into it but you are a complete liar. Never once did I go through the roof because you had some early premonition that Deason was a gangster. Keep lying and being a complete chump. YOu know you're lying, I know you're lying and anyone else who believe you knew he was a gangster 3 years before the rest of the country is lying to themselves too. YOur rep and your posts went right down the toilet. Yeah, Im the drama queen. I was the one who made up this complete lie. As I said... Im not going to speak on it but every level headed person on this board can tell youre lying. Feel bad for you dude.

I said the term and you went ape shit. I can't help it if the term is starting to fit.

and...bull shit that Dez was top 5 after missing his senior season....who lies now?

You remain a kid. I say something about a guy flat out cut and you wanna grab at Dez and make me his protector. Spin again clown and keep polling this site for support. You need it, not me

I feel sorry for you. You really are in to this board cred shit.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you are going at PE1 .... and Im not getting in that

Same way you see Jackson ... Is how I see Bryant .....

A fucking head case ... one step away from implosion..... but thats not a secret to anyone that reads my post.

you find a post where I defend Dez and it will be the first.
That is not the point.
The topic is today's big story....not Dez Bryant

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dez has issues but he didn't punch his mother in the face. Her report was he hit her with a baseball cap.

By reports Dez and his brother were in an argument over money. Dez mother somehow got involved. I don't know if she was trying to break it up or had taken the brothers side, but Dez wanted to continue with his brother. As I recall his mother claimed Dez was trying to kill her and the only attack she reported was he slapped her with a cap. The whole thing sounded like an over reaction from a women wanting money.