• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Desean Jackson

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy Johnson would not have cut Jackson. He would have cut Cooper though. With Jimmy there was a hierarchy of talent that pretty much governed the tolerance level of your behavior. Joe blow of the street would get cut for not tucking his shirt in. The only way he would have cut The Playmaker is if he murdered someone. :laugh3:

Jimmy would have absolutely cut Jackson

In fact Jimmy got rid of every single player on the Cowboys squad that was there before him ... minus one Mike

Jackson couldnt sniff Mike's jock strap on a tired Tuesday ....... So yeah Jimmy woulda kicked his ass to the curb.
In fact Walker demanding the offense be ran around him is what got his ass traded. Jimmy had no loyalty to any player he didn't bring in himself.

And if you remember ... When Mike's contract came up .... He got low balled. Aand took a much smaller contract to play..... exactly opposite of what (a Jimmy player did) Smith

Last edited by a moderator:

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you're right.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see him gone. I hope he goes to the jets. I can understand the eagles cutting him. Always crying for a new contract

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now they are saying in the Philly papers that Chip reached out to Desean and said he is NOT trading or cutting him. Desean also tweeted he isn't leaving Philly and not to believe what you read.

WEIRD??

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see him gone. I hope he goes to the jets. I can understand the eagles cutting him. Always crying for a new contract

In defense of Desean he did act like a chump when he wanted his first contract. But I agree with Desean this time around. A reporter specifically baited him saying, "Do you deserve more money" and Desean said, "Yeah, more guaranteed money". All of his remaining contract is not guaranteed. Also, Desean didnt go out saying he wants more. THats just not true. But he will never been 100% accepted in Philly when he said he played cautious and not all out during the end of his rookie contract. THat crap doesnt fly in most NFL cities.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In defense of Desean he did act like a chump when he wanted his first contract. But I agree with Desean this time around. A reporter specifically baited him saying, "Do you deserve more money" and Desean said, "Yeah, more guaranteed money". All of his remaining contract is not guaranteed. Also, Desean didnt go out saying he wants more. THats just not true. But he will never been 100% accepted in Philly when he said he played cautious and not all out during the end of his rookie contract. THat crap doesnt fly in most NFL cities.

Your right, but losing is tolerated in Philly :yahoo: :laugh3:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your right, but losing is tolerated in Philly :yahoo: :laugh3:

Would have been funny is you werent both a Laker and Cowboy fan. How are things looking for your Yankees this year? (Just giving you a little crap back) :yahoo: :fencing:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is like T.O. lite. Superstar talent, loves the Diva role. Jerry will probably be interested

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is like T.O. lite. Superstar talent, loves the Diva role. Jerry will probably be interested

I doubt it man..... Last yea was his 1st 1000 yard season since 2009? I think

and he's never scored 10 TDs in a season

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who picks him up? He might want to go to Washington to stick it to philly, and they probably still have cap room. He's a replacement for Moss.

Raiders? Does he want to play for a sinking team?

Seattle? Don't they have cap room, and if he wants to win.

KC? Reunite with Reid.

Dolphins? Vikes? Don't have to worry about Dallas on this one at least!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who picks him up? He might want to go to Washington to stick it to philly, and they probably still have cap room. He's a replacement for Moss.

KC? Reunite with Reid.

I'm pulling for Washington. Jax has been one of my most hated and the match is perfect

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't judge DJax or call him a thug or anything because I don't know if any of those reports are true about his "gang affiliations." I'll just say this, he was a problem on the field as much as he was off the field and sooner or later this was eventually gonna happen. With the excessive celebrations, twitter rantings, and constant contract disputes, you just knew something was just not right about this guy.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KC? Reunite with Reid.

I'd go with KC or Seattle

Has ties to Carol and Reid

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bright side for PE1.

Least he can't be mad at me any longer for referring to Jax as gang banger. That sent him through the roof two/three years ago. Jax always seemed to take it to another level as a sorry ass

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bright side for PE1.

Least he can't be mad at me any longer for referring to Jax as gang banger. That sent him through the roof two/three years ago. Jax always seemed to take it to another level as a sorry ass

Sorry Ass or Piece of Shit is what I called him ... same thing :suds:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KC? Reunite with Reid.

If I'm his agent, one year deal in Green Bay, Denver, New England or New Orleans, be on his best behavior for a year, play with a great QB that will blow up his numbers, and then cash in the following season. He's selling low right now

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KC? Reunite with Reid.

Throw the Panthers & 49ers in the mix

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throw the Panthers & 49ers in the mix

2 reasons I wouldn't

The report of the crip ties

49ers obviously

But Charlotte NC is where my mom's side of the family lives.... there yearly..... That's gun and drug running haven...... I-95

Not sure that would be a good spot either

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the lost of Smith I thought about the Panters, but he isn't going to sign a one year min wage deal and they don't have cap room, like us. I could see the 9ers signing him.

My money is on Seattle. Good place to win, they could use another WR, and they have the money.